Noticed a lot of blacks don't like watching the JEFFERSONS

Maybe they simply noticed that Sherman Helmsley's George Jefferson wasn't very funny.

what the fuck you mean he wasn't funny?
Angry little men are rarely funny.

He was only angry if his wife said something stupid
You evidently didn't watch the show.

I have the entire series on DVD dipshit
You have the series on DVD? If I remember right George Jefferson once saved the life of a KKK member by giving him CPR.
That's growth right there.

Sorry to hear that because it means you have difficulty with comprehension.

If he was angry he had a good reason

You have the series on DVD? If I remember right George Jefferson once saved the life of a KKK member by giving him CPR.
That's growth right there.

Yes I remember that episode. The 1975 George would have never done that

Having a good reason to be angry doesn't alter the fact that he wasn't funny.

Having a good reason to be angry doesn't alter the fact that he wasn't funny.

He wasn't funny to

1. whites
2. women
3. faggots

Anyone who doesn't enjoy a minstrel show
So a successful Negro who is married and happy with a son in college is a minstrel show? Did you need another shovel so you can dig with both hands?
No...his "antics" we're worthy of a minstrel show
What "antic" did he pull that pissed you off?
George Jefferson was supposed to be the black Archie Bunker. See? blacks can be as bigoted as whites

But Archie Bunker was allowed to develop. You learned why he felt the way he does, how he was brought up, that basically he was a decent man

George Jefferson would have grown up in 1930s Jim Crow America. We could have learned what that was like, the indignities he faced that made him what he is

Instead, we got a cartoon character of limited depth

Never thiought George was the black Archie Bunker
Which show introduced us to the Jeffersons?

So a successful Negro who is married and happy with a son in college is a minstrel show? Did you need another shovel so you can dig with both hands?
George Jefferson was supposed to be the black Archie Bunker. See? blacks can be as bigoted as whites

But Archie Bunker was allowed to develop. You learned why he felt the way he does, how he was brought up, that basically he was a decent man

George Jefferson would have grown up in 1930s Jim Crow America. We could have learned what that was like, the indignities he faced that made him what he is

All in the Family

All in the Family
All in the Family had a couple of spin offs. The program "Maude" came from there.

All in the Family
All in the Family had a couple of spin offs. The program "Maude" came from there.

Yes All in the Family had 3 spinoffs

Maude, Gloria, and the Jeffersons

they prefer Good Times which shocked me. The Jeffersons is a fun show and not depressing like Good Times but most black people prefer Good Times

I did a social media poll and 95% of Black prefers watching a show about POOR BLACKS instead of a show about WEALTHY BLACKS

wonder why?
Now that is a good question. What did they tell you on social media?

They can relate more to good times because their family wasn't rich. well I grew up in the hood too and I enjoyed the Jeffersons. I like Positive black shows like Cosby show and the Jeffersons

The Jefferson's were in the 70s, the Cosby show 80s

The year is 2016...

30 years almost now since a black t.v. show caught anyone's attention

they prefer Good Times which shocked me. The Jeffersons is a fun show and not depressing like Good Times but most black people prefer Good Times

I did a social media poll and 95% of Black prefers watching a show about POOR BLACKS instead of a show about WEALTHY BLACKS

wonder why?

They can relate more to good times because their family wasn't rich. well I grew up in the hood too and I enjoyed the Jeffersons. I like Positive black shows like Cosby show and the Jeffersons

The year is 2016...

well you have that stupid black show on ABC called BLACKISH

wonder why?

The year is 2016...

well you have that stupid black show on ABC called BLACKISH

I don't watch much television..but it is weird liberals say we fight and hate change and a subject like this comes up.

Forum List

Back