Notice what isnt being talked about on this site by Liberals? Winter Snow Storm.

Snow coming to the North East in record amounts, should NE be prepared?

• Hell no, the NE states should listen to the global warming experts and totally ignore the snow event

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • yes, they should be buying up the milk, eggs and toilet paper because it is going to be bad.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
223118-24888949a9e16ac4243baa31f1822c8d.jpg
Another STUPID :asshole: Trumpist falling for the same fake Time cover they have been falling for for over a decade!!!
The real cover:

1101070409_400.jpg
In 1977 I was 19 years old and my farther brought that issue home.. Since you faggots are the art of deception, you then try to rewrite history with your propaganda liberal media machine.. Sorry dude, I am going to remind you fuckers over and over how corrupt your side is...
Dude, you are a lying asshole. Just like your treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Sorry, a TIME Magazine Cover Did Not Predict a Coming Ice Age | TIME.com

The Real TIME Cover Behind That Fake 'Ice Age' Report

Christy Crock #1: 1970s Cooling

A California State Corps of Engineers could engineer large storage capacity so snowmelt fills "water capacitors" with large input and smaller output to generate energy and slow the flow of stored water to release that snowmelt into our watershed, to extend the time water sheds to our watersheds.

Another STUPID :asshole: Trumpist falling for the same fake Time cover they have been falling for for over a decade!!!
The real cover:

1101070409_400.jpg
In 1977 I was 19 years old and my farther brought that issue home.. Since you faggots are the art of deception, you then try to rewrite history with your propaganda liberal media machine.. Sorry dude, I am going to remind you fuckers over and over how corrupt your side is...
Dude, you are a lying asshole. Just like your treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Sorry, a TIME Magazine Cover Did Not Predict a Coming Ice Age | TIME.com

The Real TIME Cover Behind That Fake 'Ice Age' Report

Christy Crock #1: 1970s Cooling
1101731203_400.jpg
thebigfreeze.jpg
WorldMayBeFacingANewIceAge_shadow.png
I asked if the world has been warming up year after year for the last 13 years, why do you liberals deny, that the Arctic Ocean isnt free of ICE? This picture was from a while ago, and there wasn't much ice then, so we should be free of it completely by now, right?

polar-bear-on-ice.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Forum List

Back