Notice the MSM Avoids Calling the Donald "President" Trump?

The OP is horseshit, aka another conservative thread.

I know the MSM refers to Trump as 'president', because every time I hear someone in a story say 'the President' did or said this or that,

I have to stop and think twice...who the fuck are they talking about?

+
How is ¨monkey king¨"racist? I don´t make fun of the color of peoples skin. When is the last time you mocked Trump because of the color of his skin?

He spray-tans it orange, idiot. And dyes his hair yellow. He sets himself up to be mocked, sort of like you and your posts.
He puts on eye cups every morning before he sprays his face. He's a fucking clown, clown.

enhanced-14837-1459820203-1.png
Do you have any proof of this being true or are you just being a typical factless hater?

You could be right. I'm sure his odd coloring has nothing to do with orange spray tan. He could be a victim of a little known disorder call Orangutan-itis.
images
images

Ohhhh, look at the racist fuck attack skin color and call the President a monkey. You wouldn't have minded anyone doing that with Obama, right?

c480x270_34.jpg

It's been done with Obama for a long time. It's where I got the idea. You don't like it?

Actually, I saw it constantly in regard to Bush. ANY criticism of Obama was called RACIST by you of the Soros Army, so I saw very little of this against Barry. Now that an enemy of Soros is in, you're right back to your old shit again.

The Soros democrat, head filled with shit, heart filled with hate.

0*ZOVasVMJlMBgCTck.jpg

Last edited:
The OP is horseshit, aka another conservative thread.

I know the MSM refers to Trump as 'president', because every time I hear someone in a story say 'the President' did or said this or that,

I have to stop and think twice...who the fuck are they talking about?

Wow, you are incredibly stupid.

All that butthurt, and you can't remember that the reason you're so butthurt is that you LOST, and lost big?

Well, that's why you're a Stalinist. :thup:

I noticed that change when Fox started calling President Obama Mr. Obama shortly after his inauguration. I thought it was odd and disrespectful then, but since they set the precedent----------
If that's the case, you should be able to post about a dozen examples from YouTube or elsewhere. Let's see them please.

I guess I could, but I'm not going to that much trouble for you. We both already know it's true.
You've got nothing and you know it. Otherwise you would have been giddy while posting it.

That's it? Where is the media not referring to him as "President Obama"?

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'

So, the right called Obama "President Obama" for 8 years?

Watch or listen to a mainstream news broadcast, you'll hear everything BUT ¨President Trump¨ they use it very grudgingly.

Mr. Trump, Donald Trump, Trump...' plenty of that, but 'President Trump' is a rarity.

I don´t remember them referring to the monkey king as 'Barack Obama, Mr. Obama, Obama?'

Yes

Yes

And I suppose they never said he was born in Africa too.

Yes

And I suppose they never said he was born in Africa too.
Why would they not say that?

Forum List

Back