Notice liberals will spam this bored flaming Repubs but they won't talk about Obama?

His three year record gives me all the reason I need. I know what he has done but don't know what the GOPs will do and I cannot trust them to tell me other than what Obama has done and not done and those are LIES.

Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing

by: Tim Wheeler
January 25 2012
Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing » peoplesworld

This is enough reason for me. :clap2:

I hadn't seen this link - Thanks.

Thing is, the rw's don't have anyone to vote for. So far, the only "plan" the Whack-A-Mole candidates have mentioned is to raise the taxes on the poor, raise the taxes on the working class and cut even more taxes for their crony 1%.

Well, that, and increase military spending, make war any place they can - including against an some imaginary being called "satan", slash rights and freedoms of most Americans (especially women! but men should remember that, Joe Walsh notwithstanding, fathers are just as responsible for raising all those unwanted babies.) and grow government bigger and bigger.

Its the classic Republican "plan" - raise taxes, make war and spend, spend, spend. That's what got us into this mess but they actually seem to believe we are so damn dumb, we'll believe them telling us it will now get us out of this mess.

Funny, that article does not contain anywhere near 244 points. What is contains are Obama talking points. :cuckoo:

ill give you several things that he can run one which are valid:

1 - he helped save GM. which if it had failed, most economists agree that the would have been an additionl 1 to 1.4 million jobs lost
2 - when he took office we were losing 750,000 jobs per month, in Jan 2012 we created 243,000 for that month along.
3 - since he took office he has overseen the creation of 3.7 million new private sector jobs
4 - when obama took office, the stock market stood at 5,000, as of today it stands at 12,926. meaning he has been in office while seeing the stock market climb nearly 8,000 points
5 - he ended the war in iraq
6 - he gave the order to get bin laden
7 - he advocated and got through the equal pay for women act.
8 - he has lowered taxes on the middle class several time. (the bailout, the payroll tax reduction)
9 - He repealed DADT
10 - He negotiated a new START Treaty
11 - he opened up markets in south korea, columbia and panama through free trade agreements.
12 - he passed legislation limiting the risk taking that can happen with banks and financial institutions to prevent another financial collapse.
13 - Health Care Reform

you cant say the he hasnt accomplished anything. you can disagree with what he has done, but saying he has done nothing is a fallacy.

He denied the KeyStone Pipeline. While Iran shuts oil to Europe and our gas prices spike.

He's forced a healthcare on this country most don't want.

His policies have increased unemployment to over 10% if unemployment was counted the same way it was under Bush. (and under Bush it never got over 6%!)

He increased spending to 100% of GDP! 100%! Do you know how much spending was under Bush for all you libs crying about Bush spending during the Iraq war?

SEVEN PERCENT! It never got over seven percent of GDP!

GDP = C + I + G + nX

Wanna re-evaluate your claim?

i want to discuss obama now.

did you know he is not even a real american?

where are his college records?

where is his crack pipe?

why did he bomb libya, the warmongering dictator?

why is he not bombing iran, the nancyboy pussy?

why can't he be honest about his muslim faith?

and why is obama kicking real americans while they are down in their trailer parks dreaming of becoming millionaire by winning the lottery?

can't we all agree that obama is the worst president, no person of all the world?

and don't get me started on his obese wife.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

His three year record gives me all the reason I need. I know what he has done but don't know what the GOPs will do and I cannot trust them to tell me other than what Obama has done and not done and those are LIES.

Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing

by: Tim Wheeler
January 25 2012
Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing » peoplesworld

This is enough reason for me. :clap2:

I hadn't seen this link - Thanks.

Thing is, the rw's don't have anyone to vote for. So far, the only "plan" the Whack-A-Mole candidates have mentioned is to raise the taxes on the poor, raise the taxes on the working class and cut even more taxes for their crony 1%.

Well, that, and increase military spending, make war any place they can - including against an some imaginary being called "satan", slash rights and freedoms of most Americans (especially women! but men should remember that, Joe Walsh notwithstanding, fathers are just as responsible for raising all those unwanted babies.) and grow government bigger and bigger.

Its the classic Republican "plan" - raise taxes, make war and spend, spend, spend. That's what got us into this mess but they actually seem to believe we are so damn dumb, we'll believe them telling us it will now get us out of this mess.

Funny, that article does not contain anywhere near 244 points. What is contains are Obama talking points. :cuckoo:

The guy was a Dem. Of course he's gonna claim Obama's shit doesn't stink.

someone posted earlier about the Keystone Pipeline being delayed. CNN just released an article about people not wanting it.

Stop Keystone pipeline before it's too late - CNN.com

The purpose of Keystone XL is to bring tar sands crude oil through the United States to Gulf Coast refineries. The route through the United States is actually the oil industry's second choice: Transporting the oil west from Alberta to the Pacific Coast would be shorter and much cheaper, but Canadians concerned about environmental impacts and threats to native people's lands are challenging that route, and with good reason. The existing and potential environmental impacts along the 2,000-mile pipeline route are profound.
In Canada, extraction of tar sands crude requires clear-cutting thousands of acres of boreal forests, diverting rivers, strip-mining, and destroying critical habitat for some of the largest populations of woodland caribou left in the world. Thirty percent of North America's songbirds and 40% of its waterfowl rely on the wetlands and waterways of the boreal forest.
Tar sands oil production has already created more than 50 square miles of toxic waste ponds so massive they are visible from space. Even more important, tar sands oil extraction produces three times more greenhouse gas emissions than conventional oil and gas, putting even greater strain on our atmosphere and oceans, which have little absorptive capacity left.

We already have a pipeline to the west coast. This is just a second one that is being considered.

Keystone has nothing to do with this whatsoever. Keystone is phase three. You already have one line going to Illinois and one going to Oklahoma.

Shit I wish your media would stop lying. It's actually outrageous propaganda.

Oh and btw, regarding Keystone III. If Trans Canada desires to begin the pipeline out of Oklahoma to the Gulf they can.

And they do not require Presidential permission for this option.

Notice liberals will spam this bored flaming Repubs but they won't talk about Obama?

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

where is his crack pipe?

and why is obama kicking real americans while they are down in their trailer parks dreaming of becoming millionaire by winning the lottery?

can't we all agree that obama is the worst president, no person of all the world?

He's the food stamp president too.

where is his crack pipe?

finally someone who dares discussing this valid points with me and even adds more information.

he is also the most divisive because he called real americans the enemy, just like hitler.

then he apologized to towelheads instead of pissing on their dead bodies.

gawd, i hate this man for his policies.

Hell.....what's there to say?

317.gif

The economy is improving, more-quickly than was forecast....and, we own the Oval Office until 2024.

Everything's good.​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rav9ijyyZk&feature=player_detailpage]Laugh track - YouTube[/ame]

where is his crack pipe?

finally someone who dares discussing this valid points with me and even adds more information.

he is also the most divisive because he called real americans the enemy, just like hitler.

How long before we annex Canada?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbduo4fHANA]Adolf Hitler Expand Speech (English Subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbduo4fHANA]Adolf Hitler Expand Speech (English Subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

that's the october surprise, after he delcares marshall law [sick]

where is his crack pipe?

food stamp dependency always increases during a recession. so lets examine that. what caused the recession? the housing bubble bursting and systemic failure of the banking system. now what ever the causes of such failures. the housing bubble burst because the banks gave out loans to american who couldnt afford it. the banking system failed because a lack oversight and regulation led to unnecessary risk taking. ok now, how did these policies come about? they were part of the Bush administrations policies.

if you want to call Obama a food stamp president because dependency on food stamps increased while he was in office. then that statement is factual. but you can not claim that it was his policies that directly led to an increase in the number of people on food stamps. there is a difference.

that's the october surprise, after he delcares marshall law [sick]

It can't be. Someone just had a picture of Santorum as the fuehrer.

food stamp dependency always increases during a recession. so lets examine that. what caused the recession? the housing bubble bursting and systemic failure of the banking system. now what ever the causes of such failures. the housing bubble burst because the banks gave out loans to american who couldnt afford it. the banking system failed because a lack oversight and regulation led to unnecessary risk taking. ok now, how did these policies come about? they were part of the Bush administrations policies.

if you want to call Obama a food stamp president because dependency on food stamps increased while he was in office. then that statement is factual. but you can not claim that it was his policies that directly led to an increase in the number of people on food stamps. there is a difference.

the housing bubble is to blame on the dem congress and on barney frank, who is gay.

I'll give you some reasons.

He's articulate.
He's clean.
He's got a good singing voice.
And he's taller then Nixon. (I think).

the housing bubble is to blame on the dem congress and on barney frank, who is gay.

You forgot the CRA, Black People and Fannie/Freddie Mac.

Don't let it happen again.

Forum List

Back