Notice it does not say "all straight men are created equal"

Really? So you thought if you neg-repped me, you would do as much damage as I did to you?

That made my day. Thanks. :thup:

How childish.

If I neg you... I can do you more damage than you can to me.

Is this fucking kindergarten. Act your fucking age. Shame on you.

Will you EVER stop being blond? He neg-repped me and said "Didn\'t need to watch your propaganda. you get -584 points"

Hey I said it out of sarcasm knowing that you only got -10 rep points :lol:

You only believe what you want.

How childish.

If I neg you... I can do you more damage than you can to me.

Is this fucking kindergarten. Act your fucking age. Shame on you.

Will you EVER stop being blond? He neg-repped me and said "Didn\'t need to watch your propaganda. you get -584 points"

How many days later is this, and you're still hitting the same single note? And you said two posts ago you already gave this thread too much time. Flounce already, geezis.

flounce3.jpg

And it took us how long to decide the earth was not the center of the universe?
We will find better give it time.

We have all been waiting a very...long time. God never said we were the center of the universe. Man's ego did.

And god did not write the Bible Mans ego did.

for example the children of Israel writing that they are the chosen of God...

I have given you foreknowledge of the bible that was not confirmed unitil modern day science. Where did this information come from ?

using the bible or any other crazy old book written by sociopaths from days of yore
to argue for or against gay rights is silly

Guess what dude. No modern time thinker has found better.

Amen.

How many have predicted the end of the Bibles influence only to have the world witness their own ideas left in history's dustbin?

Because many don't fully read the scriptures if you spend time in daniel and revelations it does let you know when the end is near.

Ohh I understand why it changes. Do you?
the key word is religion.

Sure, I take 'religion' with a grain of salt tempered by my understanding of what God had to say.

And yet you support the organized religions man has organized around God?

Christ made it clear we become one through faith in him. Organised religion was developed by man and it only divided us. Anytime man creates his own belief system ,it only divides mankind, not unites us.

Ahem. Has anyone pointed out that if all men were created equal there would be no market for penis enlargement scams?

just sayin'

This is the second comment concerning the size of someone 's package,how does this equate equality ? First take a class in science and you might understand why some packages are bigger than others. Has nothing to do with equality.

And yet you support the organized religions man has organized around God?

Did I say that? I support God and Jesus because they have proved themselves to me. I am very skeptical of any man created entities whatever they may be. Any so called religion must prove to me that they are of God or I am outa there.
all religious entities are man made get with the programe

You can't see that is what atheistic evolutionist do,atleast we have evidence that supports our conclusions and not just a vivid imagination.

How many days later is this, and you're still hitting the same single note? And you said two posts ago you already gave this thread too much time. Flounce already, geezis.

flounce3.jpg

Because I put you and your pointless thread out of mind I was on vacation and I am now back home.

I am at my sisters place at this moment that is gay and she is laughing at this thread. Wow she say's you guys and gals are a little too uptight. :lol:

You know what I said about Christians not lying?

I meant it.

By the way, does your sister know you perceive her as 'less than?' - I'm pretending she's real for a moment.

I don't think less of my sister or any gay person I just don't like the act is all nothing personal. I spend a lot of time with her and her friends. each year.

You think i'm lying to you because I am being honest with you. My sister was raised a Christian and still is. She knows her life is different and she hopes God is forgiving of her life.

To be honest I don't know why I gave this thread as much time as I did.

flounce3.jpg

Because I put you and your pointless thread out of mind I was on vacation and I am now back home.

Pointless thread is pointless - what's changed since vacay?

using the bible or any other crazy old book written by sociopaths from days of yore
to argue for or against gay rights is silly

Guess what dude. No modern time thinker has found better.

The Mormans?

LOL, the mormans are cold blooded killers ever heard of mark Hoffman or Joseph smith

The 1857 Mountain Meadows Massacre

THE DANITES - MORMON SECRET POLICE - LDS Hitmen

Mormons Posthumously Baptize Notorious Killers *Pensito Review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZoY0Pcjyck]The Mormon Murders: A True Story - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back