Notice how the Liberals all say Depression is normal?

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
I have seen a swing in the posting of the Liberals on this forum. They are now claiming that we are in a normal condition because the economy of five and ten years ago was horribly out of control. What that translates to is that they think this Depression is acceptable and that it is the norm and the times when we had five to six percent unemployment were periods of economic largess.

Newthink. Doublespeak. Good is bad and Bad is good.

On my New House Sales and Building Permits threads that a moderator combined (obviously not knowing that they are two separate topics) the Crazy Liberals are all saying that the economy of the past 8 years was all irrational exuberance or something like that.

I look at the economic numbers as per ratio of population and the numbers say that the economy was in the normal band for an economy with five to six percent unemployment. Existing house sales were quite normal. New house sales were normal. Building construction was normal. Building permits were normal.

Now the uneducated liberals are all saying that THAT was a tremendous boom in the economy and was unsustainable. Total nonsense, of course. What is unsustainable is this horrific depression that just keeps getting worse with more and more people out of work. They had full time jobs once, but do not have full time jobs now that the Corrupt Obama administration is ruining things.

Forum List

Back