Notice How I'm the Best?

That would be slightly incorrect. You can't possibly be labeled the best when that title belongs to me. You are welcome to be the heir to my throne. :D

• Banned
Originally posted by jimnyc
That would be slightly incorrect. You can't possibly be labeled the best when that title belongs to me. You are welcome to be the heir to my throne. :D

Thanks jim. I know you'll keep it warm. Eat beans! And I hope you have a long and glorious reign! All hail jim!

(is this too much?)

• Banned
Originally posted by OCA
RWA isn't even good enough to wipe the chocoberries out of my asshairs.

Why is there breakfast cereal in your ass? Are you some kind of freak? Is that how you feed your children?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Why is there breakfast cereal in your ass? Are you some kind of freak? Is that how you feed your children?

Went over your head, he? When I post things for you i'll start talking like i'm on Blues Clues in order for you to understand.

Does RWA get a "thinking chair" and notepad?

It would be unfair not to give him one.:p:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
:teeth: :teeth:

Too Funny

Thanks Smut Goddes for recognizing genius when you see it. You can be in my cabinet when I take over this board from these knotheads.

Not Sir Evil and Jim of course. They're not knotheads. We know who the knotheads are.

Not Sir Evil and Jim of course. They're not knotheads. We know who the knotheads are.

No need to suck up. I can be just as good of a knothead as the rest when I try! :D

Thanks Smut Goddes for recognizing genius when you see it. You can be in my cabinet when I take over this board from these knotheads.

I wasn't recognizing anything I just thought it was funny..

Hey RWA you like lovely ladies ??? :cof:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I wasn't recognizing anything I just thought it was funny..

Hey RWA you like lovely ladies ??? :cof:

Are they hot?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
By the way RWA, What is it that you are the best at?:confused:

Accelerated neurotransmitter release by force of will. I'm Neo.

Accelerated neurotransmitter release by force of will. I'm Neo.

If you are so smart, you will know which one martial art actually enhances the REAL effect you are making reference to. Lets see. I will give you 3 posts to prove your intellect. You have to tell me which martial art it is in these next 3 posts of yours to pass. -Otherwise, I guess you would not be supreme anymore, would you.

ESPECIALLY if you don't even know how to use what you claim to be the best at.

Forum List

Back