Notice how all the dems on the board uniformly shifted back to Mitts taxes?

Like fucking robots.

Murder failed so back to taxes......

So silly

Edit: Not all, but you get the drift
Its called staying on message. It is also one of the reasons that Conservatives lose elections.

If every conservative debate ONLY Obama's record, nothing else, this election would be a blow out for the GOP.

But when times are hard, the economy sucks, jobs are non-existent, what do they want to debate or focus on? Cultural issues.

Instead of hammering them over the head, day after day, on failed economic policies.

You're kidding, right?

The GOP has whined about social issues for years. Abortion, gays, Affirmative action.

Now people are putting their checkbooks ahead of their bibles. They aren't happy with Obama's performance, but Romney is the asshole who lays you off when your wife is sick.

Like fucking robots.

Murder failed so back to taxes......

So silly

Edit: Not all, but you get the drift
Its called staying on message. It is also one of the reasons that Conservatives lose elections.

If every conservative debate ONLY Obama's record, nothing else, this election would be a blow out for the GOP.

But when times are hard, the economy sucks, jobs are non-existent, what do they want to debate or focus on? Cultural issues.

Instead of hammering them over the head, day after day, on failed economic policies.

You're kidding, right?

The GOP has whined about social issues for years. Abortion, gays, Affirmative action.

Now people are putting their checkbooks ahead of their bibles. They aren't happy with Obama's performance, but Romney is the asshole who lays you off when your wife is sick.
You have been told that is a lie, yet here you are, repeating it again.

People should be putting their checkbooks ahead of their bibles, Obama's lies and abuse have to come to an end. The most failed President on record.

You're kidding, right?

You have been told that is a lie, yet here you are, repeating it again.

People should be putting their checkbooks ahead of their bibles, Obama's lies and abuse have to come to an end. The most failed President on record.

Before I realized I was voting against my own economic interests, I saw the bullshit first hand.

From Reagan and his Welfare Queens to Willie Horton to the Gay marriage thing in 2004 to Romney playing the welfare card, the GOP has been very good at setting working folks against each other for the benefit of the rich.

The GOP has always been working for the rich, but Romney is just the most naked about it.

Joeb is a fucking moron. Don't pay any attention to him. Unless you're into racial bigotry. I suggest you put him on ignore like I did.

Forum List

Back