Notice how all the dems on the board uniformly shifted back to Mitts taxes?

Like fucking robots.

Murder failed so back to taxes......

So silly

Edit: Not all, but you get the drift

They're all getting their marching orders from the Obama campaign. It's astounding to me how I'll read about some new filthy smear conjured up by the Obama propaganda ministers and instanly all the drones in here are repeating it.

Sweet!

Payback is a mother fucker!

Well, there's an easy way to get us to stop talking about his taxes.

He just has to do what 63% of the country says he should do and release his taxes.

Then we all can move on.

Very simple.

He just has to do what 63% of the country says he should do and release his taxes.

Then we all can move on.

Very simple.

1) Show the law requiring it

2) I would agree to release them, along with my employment records, college records, report cards, medical records, and everything else under the sun.... when Obamalama agrees to do the same... because right now, this is nothing more than targeted selective outrage, not about openness. If you want it about openness, do it all the way. Funny though, I bet it would be all forgotten by Obamalama and the lefties at that point. 3-2 odds Obama would release nothing else

Then we all can move on.

Very simple.

2) I would agree to release them, along with my employment records, college records, report cards, medical records, and everything else under the sun.... when Obamalama agrees to do the same... because right now, this is nothing more than targeted selective outrage, not about openness. If you want it about openness, do it all the way. Funny though, I bet it would be all forgotten by Obamalama and the lefties at that point. 3-2 odds Obama would release nothing else

I would be fine with both Romney and Obama releasing everything you just mentioned. Wouldn't bother me a bit. As it is Obama has release his tax returns and Romney hasn't and won't.

As long as he doesn't, then people will be wondering what he is hiding. So it will continue to haunt him until the election.

I feel anybody running for President should have to do this. And most have-except Mitt.

I would be fine with both Romney and Obama releasing everything you just mentioned. Wouldn't bother me a bit. As it is Obama has release his tax returns and Romney hasn't and won't.

As long as he doesn't, then people will be wondering what he is hiding. So it will continue to haunt him until the election.

I feel anybody running for President should have to do this. And most have-except Mitt.

Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns

Pay close attention to "Presidential Candidate"

Like fucking robots.

So silly

Worst potential GOP presidential nominee ever?

Yep. Just look at the two articles I just posted.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239732-mittens-running-scared.html#post5787212

But, Gramps, as long as you brought it up ....

What is Mittens RobMe hiding? He hasn't even released one entire year tax returns. Even his fellow GObP/pubs and pots agree that he should come clean, confess to whatever his sins are and take his lumps. Hell, its not like the rw sheeples are gonna expect him to be honest or upstanding.

Obviously, he believes that lying now will hurt less that being honest.

Like fucking robots.

So silly

Worst potential GOP presidential nominee ever?

Yep. Just look at the two articles I just posted.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239732-mittens-running-scared.html#post5787212

But, Gramps, as long as you brought it up ....

What is Mittens RobMe hiding? He hasn't even released one entire year tax returns. Even his fellow GObP/pubs and pots agree that he should come clean, confess to whatever his sins are and take his lumps. Hell, its not like the rw sheeples are gonna expect him to be honest or upstanding.

Obviously, he believes that lying now will hurt less that being honest.

Or maybe as an American he just believes it nobodys fucking business. I dunno and I dont really care. If the IRS had no problem with him why the hell should we?

Like fucking robots.

So silly

Yeah, they are so predictable. It is pretty easy to find tomorrow's talking points which they will be all over the forum in no time at all.

Last edited:
Like fucking robots.

So silly

They're all getting their marching orders from the Obama campaign. It's astounding to me how I'll read about some new filthy smear conjured up by the Obama propaganda ministers and instanly all the drones in here are repeating it.

What...you don't get your daily e-mail from Obama with that day's game plan?

Tension between Romney and conservative stalwarts resurfaces - NBC Politics

While Republicans have largely rallied around Romney, his relationship with the right seems to be mostly a marriage of convenience -- one in which Romney represents the best, if imperfect, chance to defeat President Barack Obama in November.

First thing NBC has got right in a long time.

I'm voting for that fucker. What other choice is there ?

I love the enthusiasm!

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4688-romney-gop.jpg

:D :D :D :D
candycorn-albums-triton-picture4683-mitt-gop-ii.jpg

I love it!! Most of the Dems on here don't realize Mitt pays more in taxes in one year than they earn. But hey, they've been well organized by the Chief Organizer. He's doing a good job of that, Saul Alinsky would be so proud!!

I guess we should stop doing pee drug tests on jobs that deal with many life's in their hands too.. We should just trust them and take their word for it... Not
Especially on those that have lied before, stupid mistake.

Like fucking robots.

So silly

No one accused the weird Mormon Robot of Murder...

Sorry.

And frankly, watching Romney whine like a little bitch about it today, was kind of hilarious.

You guys have nothing to complain about. This is what you guys get from Citizen's United.

I love it!! Most of the Dems on here don't realize Mitt pays more in taxes in one year than they earn. But hey, they've been well organized by the Chief Organizer. He's doing a good job of that, Saul Alinsky would be so proud!!

Again, so if he has plenty of money, he shouldn't mind paying his fair share!

and letting us know what that fair share was...

Like fucking robots.

So silly

Its called staying on message. It is also one of the reasons that Conservatives lose elections.

If every conservative debate ONLY Obama's record, nothing else, this election would be a blow out for the GOP.

But when times are hard, the economy sucks, jobs are non-existent, what do they want to debate or focus on? Cultural issues.

Instead of hammering them over the head, day after day, on failed economic policies.

Forum List

Back