Notice how all the dems on the board uniformly shifted back to Mitts taxes?

Like fucking robots.

Murder failed so back to taxes......

So silly

Edit: Not all, but you get the drift

That's how it works in a Collective; it's the hive mind.

Ask them to tell you "in their own words" what Obama meant by "you didn't built that"

i've noticed that all the repubs/"conservatives" seem to follow the same path as well.

it's only a problem when the other side does it, it seems.

no wonder we're fucked

They must have all looked at their e-mail boxes at about the same time, and read the orders from MSNBC.

• Banned
i've noticed that all the repubs/"conservatives" seem to follow the same path as well.

no wonder we're fucked

Thats odd. Ive posted on SEVERAL different topics today. Ive also read several other different topics today posted by other righties. So what path are conservative on right now?

no wonder we're fucked

Thats odd. Ive posted on SEVERAL different topics today. Ive also read several other different topics today posted by other righties. So what path are conservative on right now?

Destruction.

• Banned

no wonder we're fucked

Destruction.

I dont suppose you have a link for that?

Destruction.

Tension between Romney and conservative stalwarts resurfaces

Tension between Romney and conservative stalwarts resurfaces - NBC Politics

While Republicans have largely rallied around Romney, his relationship with the right seems to be mostly a marriage of convenience -- one in which Romney represents the best, if imperfect, chance to defeat President Barack Obama in November.

To that end, the June NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll contained a telling statistic: 58 percent of registered voters who said they planned to vote for Romney said their vote was more about voting against Obama. Thirty-five percent said their vote was mostly in favor of Romney.

It's also emblematic of the current split within the GOP between activists who favor a more strongly ideological approach and those who wish to wed political strategy with policy goals. Romney, to many conservatives, firmly represents the latter approach...

Knee jerk reflex. Now what do you suppose will happen when everybody finds out Romney overpaid his taxes?
I like traps, especially one that cuts the victims leg off when it closes.

Destruction.

While Republicans have largely rallied around Romney, his relationship with the right seems to be mostly a marriage of convenience -- one in which Romney represents the best, if imperfect, chance to defeat President Barack Obama in November.

To that end, the June NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll contained a telling statistic: 58 percent of registered voters who said they planned to vote for Romney said their vote was more about voting against Obama. Thirty-five percent said their vote was mostly in favor of Romney.

It's also emblematic of the current split within the GOP between activists who favor a more strongly ideological approach and those who wish to wed political strategy with policy goals. Romney, to many conservatives, firmly represents the latter approach...

What does an NBC link have to do with posters on this board?

Like fucking robots.

So silly

The questions remain about what tax rate the Governor is paying. It apparently isn't going away.

Additionally, "Murder" as you call it was brought up by Mudwhistle. It was addressed as a powerful ad not offered up by the Obama Campaign and thoroughly exhausted.

The questions continue about the Governor's tax history.

What does an NBC link have to do with posters on this board?

Nevermind. You're dismissed. Next? :eusa_whistle:

Like fucking robots.

So silly

They're all getting their marching orders from the Obama campaign. It's astounding to me how I'll read about some new filthy smear conjured up by the Obama propaganda ministers and instanly all the drones in here are repeating it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back