Notice all the "Obama Accomplishments" Thread?

yeah I get the sarcasm, but seriously they do allow policies, but sometimes other things influence the economy. That's why I love after long growth in the 80s, 90s and 2000s people bitched when it goes into a downturn....it's going to happen dont get a knee jerk reaction

The problem with Obama is this "recovery" has sucked and no where near the 80s, 90s, or 00s........it's an absolute joke.

So how does this recovery compare to the FIRST GOP Great World Depression, the only comparable disaster?

Obama is perfectly copying FDR's "How to keep the economy sucking for 8 years" Playbook

Does this mean that Obama is going to intern Japanese Americans next?

How how kept unemployment under 8% like he promised?

500,000 new jobs a month like Biden promised?

Cut the deficit in half?

Yeah I don't see them either

All we get is Romney's taxes!

Pathetic

He's done pretty good considering he's fighting a racist party that let Bin Laden go and moved the wealth of the nation to the top 5%.

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

He's done pretty good considering he's fighting a racist party that let Bin Laden go and moved the wealth of the nation to the top 5%.

^ None of which is true.

Like clockwork, when rderp has nothing of value to contribute, he just lies.

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

Being that Clinton is the one who declined to kill bin Laden when the drone had him in it's sites, and historically, the Democrats are the party of racism, I'd say he's not doing so well. And let's not forget that Obama got everything he asked for in the first two years of his presidency when he had a super majority in Congress.

course the Boehner House being held hostage by the T-Prty types has nothing to do w/ the economy does it? :doubt:

BTW- Cantor (R) has the House scheduled for a 230+ day vacation this session :thup:

Want a Job With 239 Vacation Days? Become a Member of Congress

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's calendar releases rather embarrassing scheduling without a single 5-day work week or weekend. If you are already feeling riled up about this, I would not suggest looking at the month of August.

Last edited:

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

^ None of which is true.

Lies? What part is lies? Letting Bin Laden go, which we know is true.

or

Moving the wealth of the nation to the top 5%? Which we know is true.

^ None of which is true.

Lies? What part is lies? Letting Bin Laden go, which we know is true.

or

Moving the wealth of the nation to the top 5%? Which we know is true.

All of it's a lie and you just doubled down. NONE of us "know" that W "let" bin Laden go. Repeating your obvious lie doesn't make it any less of a lie, you fucking moron.

And the President didn't "move" the wealth of the nation to the top 5% either. None of us "know" any such thing because it is just another one of your lies.

Dayum! You are one plodding hack troll. The bright side is, you have exactly no credibility, you totally dishonest liberal hack motherfucker.

:thup:

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

W never let UBL go on purpose. We missed him by an eyelash during the initial bombing campaigns in Afghanistan.

Can you explain to the rest of us how the government is moving the wealth to the top 5% when in the same breath wanting to hike their taxes?

May 7, 2013

Deficit PLUNGES 32%!!!

"The annual deficit has fallen 32% over the first seven months of this fiscal year compared with same period last year, according to Congressional Budget Office figures released Tuesday.

A major reason: A big jump in tax revenue.

Tax collections rose by $220 billion -- or 16% -- between the start of the fiscal year on Oct. 1 through April 30. Individual and payroll taxes accounted for $184 billion of that increase.

The tax haul rose sharply primarily because wages and salaries were higher, the payroll tax cut of the past two years expired on Jan. 1 and the fiscal cliff deal brokered over New Year's raised tax rates on high earners."

clinton_obama2__1225353530_0635.jpg

:udaman:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

Stock Market is booming. That is usually the first sign that the economy is about to take an upward swing. We're almost there.

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

Stock Market is booming. That is usually the first sign that the economy is about to take an upward swing. We're almost there.

Even the oil-companies are wising-up!!!!!

"Everyone is looking to increase their presence in the United States," said Joe Stanislaw, an independent senior energy adviser at the consulting firm Deloitte.

The reason is pretty straightforward: It's generally easier to do business in the United States than in many other places."

coolbho.jpg

george-bush-looking-stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back