Notice all the "Obama Accomplishments" Thread?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

How how kept unemployment under 8% like he promised?

500,000 new jobs a month like Biden promised?

Cut the deficit in half?

Yeah I don't see them either

All we get is Romney's taxes!

Pathetic

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

I'm also now painfully aware that Ann Romney rides horses.

"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from." -- Obama 2012 Theme

All Obama has to talk about are Romney's taxes and Ryan's Medicare proposal. Once the subject becomes a referendum on how he's done, he's sunk.

Obama never said that.
Biden never said that.
Cut the deficit in half?
The R's have fought against jobs and recovery. NO PRESIDENT could have make them DO THEIR JOB. If they do not do their job, the president cannot do his. That is FACT. It is the way our government is designed. Put the blame where it belongs.

No, actually, we have not even seen one full year of Romney's taxes and you rw's are fucking stupid, the more he lies, the more you hump his leg. He flips you off and you want more. He gets Ryan to lie to you and you want more.
Pathetic is exactly the word I would use to describe your fact-free rants.

Get a friggin clue already.

Cut the deficit in half?

Pathetic

If you want to list Obama's accomplishements just make a post that is blank.

I list his amazing accomplishments in every single post. You're just too scared to read them. Instead, you turn up lushbo.

Obama never said that.
Biden never said that.
Cut the deficit in half?
The R's have fought against jobs and recovery. NO PRESIDENT could have make them DO THEIR JOB. If they do not do their job, the president cannot do his. That is FACT. It is the way our government is designed. Put the blame where it belongs.

No, actually, we have not even seen one full year of Romney's taxes and you rw's are fucking stupid, the more he lies, the more you hump his leg. He flips you off and you want more. He gets Ryan to lie to you and you want more.
Pathetic is exactly the word I would use to describe your fact-free rants.

Get a friggin clue already.
Liar.

"Consumer spending was tepid in January as higher taxes squeezed incomes, but vigor in the manufacturing sector last month suggested economic growth picked up early this quarter.

Other data on Friday showed strong auto sales and a rise in consumer sentiment in February, which should help support spending.

The reports suggested the economy had enough momentum to withstand the $85 billion in federal budget cuts known as the "sequester" that were set to start taking hold on Friday, but not so much as to convince the Federal Reserve to decrease its monetary support for the recovery.

"The numbers say the economy does have a reasonable amount of momentum that is probably enough to deal with whatever comes from the sequestration," said Bill Cheney, chief economist at John Hancock Financial Services in Boston."

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

He's managed to divide the nation more than at any time since the Civil War, and wreck our economy. Those are his two major accomplishments. He's doing exactly what he set out to do.

March 5, 2013

Dow Jones; NEW Record High!

"New York's Dow Jones share index set a new all-time high on Tuesday, returning to levels not seen since before the global financial crisis.

The Wall Street index reached 14,259 in early trading, exceeding the previous record intra-day high of 14,198, set in October 2007.

The recovery in the market suggests investors are regaining confidence in the US economy.

That is despite the ongoing fiscal crisis in Washington.

The Dow has more than doubled in value since it plummeted to less than 6,550 points in the depth of the crisis in March 2009.

Investors were encouraged by data released on Tuesday suggesting the US's non-manufacturing industries, which account for about 90% of the economy, continued to expand last months.

The Institute for Supply Management said its services index rose to 56 in February from 55.2 in January - its highest level in a year.

More broadly investors have been encouraged by signs of recovery in the US housing market in recent months, and a return of consumer confidence.

"Key data is turning supportive. Companies are ready to re-invest and grow profitably. With luck, we will see a recovery take hold in the second half of the year," said Paul Atkinson, head of North American equities at Aberdeen Asset Management."

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

He's managed to divide the nation more than at any time since the Civil War, and wreck our economy. Those are his two major accomplishments. He's doing exactly what he set out to do.

Abbie_Hoffman-2.jpg

I still don't see how he got reelected. (-:

Give people sane v. crazy, they'll take sane at least nine times out of ten ... unless lust is involved.

The GOP has two main problems. 1. Racism as evidenced by the birthers and attempts to tie Obama to .... AFRICA. 2. Policy. The party still hasn't come to grips, or even acknowledged, Bushii's disaster. He opted for an expansionist military, which Reagan avoided like the plauge after Lebanon. And he abandoned neoliberalism. The gop continues to bleat that Hayek/Friedman believed govt has no role in market regulation.

Why the GOP must come to terms with George W. Bush's disastrous presidency - The Week

As such, the gop is helpless to address universal healthcare and market bubbles, and while the dems offer some hope, which may be so heavy handed as to create it's own set of problems. Moreover, in trying to recover from the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles, neither our allies nor our potentential enemies are really sure of what we absolutely will not tolerate, beyond we seem to be willing to kill anyone who happens to be near a suspected terrorist.

Obama's accomplishments may end up in forcing the gop to accept universal coverage in some form, avoiding a 1930 global shutdown, and hopefully getting some framework for stabilizing gdp/debt. Back in 2000 if you asked me if that'd be ok for a 2016 agenda, I'd have wept. But, after a boulder falls on you, rehab sucks.

I think it's very telling that it took a Liberal (Mr. Shaman) nearly eleven months to locate an Obama accomplishment on a thread that otherwise might have died. Talk about a Liberal shooting himself in the foot.

The GOP has two main problems. 1. Racism as evidenced by the birthers and attempts to tie Obama to .... AFRICA. 2. Policy. The party still hasn't come to grips, or even acknowledged, Bushii's disaster. He opted for an expansionist military, which Reagan avoided like the plauge after Lebanon. And he abandoned neoliberalism. The gop continues to bleat that Hayek/Friedman believed govt has no role in market regulation.

Why the GOP must come to terms with George W. Bush's disastrous presidency - The Week

As such, the gop is helpless to address universal healthcare and market bubbles, and while the dems offer some hope, which may be so heavy handed as to create it's own set of problems. Moreover, in trying to recover from the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles, neither our allies nor our potentential enemies are really sure of what we absolutely will not tolerate, beyond we seem to be willing to kill anyone who happens to be near a suspected terrorist.

Obama's accomplishments may end up in forcing the gop to accept universal coverage in some form, avoiding a 1930 global shutdown, and hopefully getting some framework for stabilizing gdp/debt. Back in 2000 if you asked me if that'd be ok for a 2016 agenda, I'd have wept. But, after a boulder falls on you, rehab sucks.

You don't see conservatives calling Bush some great president.. as a matter of fact you seem most saying he was a bad fiscal president and basically average everywhere else... oh, and the race card?? Nice try

Diamond Dave called me out on the race card for noting the birthers. Roflmao

Q for Progressives: Is the stock market good or evil?

Answer: Yes

You are right, but of course for those that live in the black or white world of the right wing this is unintelligible. The stock market as an engine to allocate capital is a good thing, as a gambling hall, not so good.

Forum List

Back