Nothing wrong with the weather.

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
It’s January in Vermont.

b027f2afed31a6fea85e551179766b58.jpg

Nothing up with the weather at all.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes because weather patterns ALWAYS remain constant. Enjoy it you candy ass. Oh but you would rather be shoveling snow? STFU.

It’s January in Vermont.

b027f2afed31a6fea85e551179766b58.jpg

Nothing up with the weather at all.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

We're just having the February thaw really early.
I remember a snap like this a couple years ago around the same time--Siberia cold and then 50 degrees, but it only lasted a day. I remember it because one of my pipes had frozen and when it hit 50 the water thawed and started spraying out of the pipe.

you're complaining about NICE weather???!!!!??
hahahahhahahahahahahhaah

Yes because weather patterns ALWAYS remain constant. Enjoy it you candy ass. Oh but you would rather be shoveling snow? STFU.

Considering there is a flood warning for tomorrow, yes I would like to be shovelling snow.
Not that I actually shovel snow. I have a little Mexican kid do it for me. [emoji13]

Oh good lord.
I am 54 and can remember Christmas's over the years with a foot of snow, and others that were 70 degrees.
My birthday is in March, some are sunny and awesome, some there have been snow on the ground.
It's the weather. It changes all the time. Take last year here... brutally cold January. We spent 30 days in a row where the temperature was never above 32 degrees. Broke a record that was over a 100 years old.
In 2016, the year Bonzi came here it didn't snow at all that winter. On Christmas day we had the patio door open.
The weather is different every year. That is how it is and how it will always be.

Considering there is a flood warning for tomorrow, yes I would like to be shovelling snow.
Not that I actually shovel snow. I have a little Mexican kid do it for me. [emoji13]

flood warning --hahahahhah..we have those also and they usually affect VERY few people...AND it's only a warning....we just had one--no floods
..but snow causes much more problems--a snow storm usually covers more area than floods

Comrades we can control the weather by eating bugs
Yes we can
Amen

The good news
Oil and natural gas consumption is through the roof ....which is usually a sign of a booming
economy ...

Energy Dominance: US Set Record for Energy Consumption in 2018!

I dont know how it possible ....with millions laid off due to war criminal drumph tariffs destroying the entire economy , ww3 raGing around us ,and north koreas nuking of LA and San Fagcisco

Ferp

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
Oil and natural gas consumption is through the roof ....which is usually a sign of a booming
economy ...

I dont know how it possible ....with millions laid off due to war criminal drumph tariffs destroying the entire economy , ww3 raGing around us ,and north koreas nuking of LA and San Fagcisco

Ferp
The economy is not booming.
Unless you are an investor.
Inventories are low, and companies are not buying raw materials. Production is down.
In my industry, November was the worst month since 2009. This is the same across several industries.
You need to pay less attention to the stock market and the massive finance industry which has little to NOTHING to do with the everyday economy of the average citizen.
Unemployment is low, but underemployment is still critically high. Wages have barely risen, especially considering wage stagnation for several decades.

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
economy ...

Ferp
Inventories are low, and companies are not buying raw materials. Production is down.
In my industry, November was the worst month since 2009. This is the same across several industries.
You need to pay less attention to the stock market and the massive finance industry which has little to NOTHING to do with the everyday economy of the average citizen.
Unemployment is low, but underemployment is still critically high. Wages have barely risen, especially considering wage stagnation for several decades.

Sucks to be you since the american people disagree cause they're all workin ...

What industry you in ? I was rag man

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
economy ...

Ferp

I am in a bellweather industry, all B2B.
"Working: is better than not working, of course it is, and I am not here to say that the economy has not improved, of course it has. But unfortunately a great percentage of the growth is in the finance industry. Manufacturing and production is the backbone of every known economy.No other industry has the ability to not only employ the majority of the people, but is the foundation that supports many other industries.
And in America, manufacturing is on it's deathbed. All across America smaller communities are a shell of what they once were. In every state.

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
economy ...

Ferp

"Working: is better than not working, of course it is, and I am not here to say that the economy has not improved, of course it has. But unfortunately a great percentage of the growth is in the finance industry. Manufacturing and production is the backbone of every known economy.No other industry has the ability to not only employ the majority of the people, but is the foundation that supports many other industries.
And in America, manufacturing is on it's deathbed. All across America smaller communities are a shell of what they once were. In every state.

No kidding on the manufacturing former shell ...and one of thE reasons they voted for trump .
They've been sold down the river by the rhinos and the progressive leftards who hate the workin man and are even openly hostile to him n her .
B2b doing what ....you dont make anything ...you're a middle man ....I'm not putting it down when I was converting ..that's pretty much textile speak for middle man

What industries are you selling to
Whatcha hockin

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
economy ...

Ferp

Yeah, that's why my daughter just got a job starting at $14.00 and hour and my company just hired 5 new workers at $17.70 an hour. The economy sucks ass, doesn't it?

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
economy ...

Ferp

What is the weather on your bell?

The word is "bellwether"!

That means you have no clue what it means, either!

On this date in 1977, you could walk from Kentucky to Indiana because the Ohio River froze solid, shore to shore.

In March about 8 years ago, we had a horrible outbreak of tornadoes. Picking up the debris two days later was difficult because it was buried under 4 inches of snow.

A few years ago, it was 70 degrees two days before Christmas and a small tornado hit the neighborhood.

Today, it is in the 60s with severe thunderstorms. Yesterday it was 72 degrees. We have also had about 3 inches of rain since yesterday afternoon.

A week of highs in the 60s... in the middle of Melbourne's Summer.

Man I thought the GD sky was falling last night...I haven't heard a storm like that since I was a kid.

Yes we can
Amen

The good news
economy ...

Ferp

No kidding on the manufacturing former shell ...and one of thE reasons they voted for trump .
They've been sold down the river by the rhinos and the progressive leftards who hate the workin man and are even openly hostile to him n her .
B2b doing what ....you dont make anything ...you're a middle man ....I'm not putting it down when I was converting ..that's pretty much textile speak for middle man

What industries are you selling to
Whatcha hockin
It should have been obvious I am a manufacturer. I certainly make things. But those things are not consumed by consumers, but businesses and government. And btw, the reason I am being "secretive" is I am careful about saying what it is because we do a fair amount of business online, and my statements here would not sit well with some people we do business with.

Forum List

Back