Nothing Worse Than A Racist Democrat Who Calls Others Racists...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
WTG Dems!...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTDAHdZFNk]YouTube - Race-Baiting Dem Congresswoman Tells Latinos the Vietnamese Are Trying to Take Away Their Seat[/ame]

Doze dam Vietnammeez!! Nice job Dems. Seriously,is there anything worse than a racist Democrat who loves calling others racists? What a scam. :(

yeah, a child molesting islamofascist terrorist who knocks at your door to make you fill out the census forms. and collects your taxes, too.

that could be worse, maybe. i don't know.

the standards are none.

Nothing like a racist, retarded as conservative who says that if black infants were aborted the crime rate would drop and still insist with a straight face very strongly he's not racist, LMAO :lol: :lol:

Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime - CNN

What the shit stack fails to take into consideration is that if any group were aborted systematically the crime rate would drop down, but why did the dipshit specifically mention blacks babies?

The OP is stone cold asshat fling his shit piles at Democrats and ignoring the shit stench from conservatives.

This is a real race baiting racist bullshit ad, look at your history Republitards

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIyewCdXMzk&feature=related]YouTube - Jesse Helms "Hands" ad[/ame]

Nothing like a racist, retarded as conservative who says that if black infants were aborted the crime rate would drop and still insist with a straight face very strongly he's not racist, LMAO :lol: :lol:

Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime - CNN

What the shit stack fails to take into consideration is that if any group were aborted systematically the crime rate would drop down, but why did the dipshit specifically mention blacks babies?

The OP is stone cold asshat fling his shit piles at Democrats and ignoring the shit stench from conservatives.

It's interesting that you should say that since your liberal jew Justice Ruth Ginsberg essentially said the same thing about minorities as a whole. In other words, abortion was considered a means to control the undesirable populations, you know, the brown people who statistically for whatever reason commit a plurality of the crime.

Yea i just can't stand racist Democrats who are always out there calling others racists. Unfortunately there are a lot of them on this board. This woman is a grotesque little troll. Good job Dems.

CaféAuLait;2775466 said:
My apologies Lib-- I just saw you already started a thread on this. <blush> Sorry for the duplicate.

Aw no apologies necessary. I didn't check either. Yours may have been before mine. Either way,it wouldn't offend me in any way. :beer:

Nah she's all yours. So don't try and pass her off on us. She's a hateful little race-baiting troll who is a racist herself. Can't get any worse in my opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back