Nothing Whites Do Will Make Blacks Happy

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
That is my proposition.

We have done affirmative action. Massive social spending on them starting in the 1960's. Elected a black president.

They still hate whites.

It will never change.

It doesn't matter WHAT we try.

So why bother trying to kiss black ass?

Whites are a constant reminder of black inadequacies, thus the constant hate.

That is my proposition.

We have done affirmative action. Massive social spending on them starting in the 1960's. Elected a black president.

They still hate whites.

It will never change.

It doesn't matter WHAT we try.

i dont give a damn about their happiness-they need to look inside.not my problem-why should it be?

Reparations would make a lot of them very happy. Until they were broke again anyway.

I haven't heard one good argument that would persuade me to think reparations should be made.

I noticed no blacks have chimed in, guess the public library's internet service is down.

Yes, I am waiting to hear from SOMEONE on this thread who will tell me what whites can do that will blacks happy.

Reparations is one idea, only, we've already MADE reparations through the payment of TRILLIONS in "Great Society" taxes over the past few decades. Blacks still hate our guts. We elected a black president. No dice.

I am telling you, there is NOTHING we can do. So we might as well not worry about it. It's a waste of time.

I would almost be willing to PAY reparations if it shut them up.

But it won't.

They won't be happy but for one day. The next day, with all the money spent on crack and bling, they'll be back to fucking around.

I would almost be willing to PAY reparations if it shut them up.

But it won't.

They won't be happy but for one day. The next day, with all the money spent on crack and bling, they'll be back to fucking around.

Where I grew up in the south we called that being, "****** rich".

When one day you have got a pocket full of money.

And the next day you are broke. :lol:

Yes, I am waiting to hear from SOMEONE on this thread who will tell me what whites can do that will blacks happy.

Lynch people like you.

Killing all the white people MIGHT work... of course, whites aren't going to complain. In South Africa and Zimbabwe, they submit to it. Whites here might want to ask themselves if they're willing to go that far to make blacks happy. Probably, they are. Which is one reason I do occasionally question whether it even matters.

I basically spend my cyber-time sticking up for a race of people who have ZERO interest in survival.

Nothing Whites Do Will Make Blacks Happy

Sure there is something.

Let's give them all our white women.

Whadya say, Bill?

See my post above. This is essentially a sub-set of voluntary self-genocide. It just goes slower.

Really, the way killing all whites makes blacks happy is that they just don't have whites to blame anymore. But you know, maybe they would. If, a hundred years after the last white dies, and a group of blacks are sitting around a grass hut erected on the outskirts of a once-bustling American city, they might just say...

"You know, these shitty conditions are all the white man's fault."

And then go back to snacking on grubs.

Your saying we elected a black president with intent on pleasing blacks? If that's the case then we have a much larger problem.

They still hate whites.
And their are whites who still hate blacks.

It will never change.
As long as their are people more concerned about others then themselves you are correct.

Why would you want to kiss anyones ass?

Lynch people like you.

Killing all the white people MIGHT work... of course, whites aren't going to complain. In South Africa and Zimbabwe, they submit to it. Whites here might want to ask themselves if they're willing to go that far to make blacks happy. Probably, they are. Which is one reason I do occasionally question whether it even matters.

I basically spend my cyber-time sticking up for a race of people who have ZERO interest in survival.

Great message, brother!

The emancipation proclamation was signed in 1963 meaning the ones demanding reprimandation were not slaves, neither were their parents or grandparents or even great great grandparents. So why do they deserve them? Not to sound extremely racist here but would they rather be in africa right now?

Democrats are racist scum that have become the new plantation owners, keeping poor black people uneducated and enslaved

Abort a Democrat, Free the slaves

Forum List

Back