Nothing to see here, move along...

Thanks for posting with a respect. I agree with you 100%. I don't like blackwater either...

However, I partly enjoy giving Larkinn a hard time. And I am partially convinced that Larkinn is not even sure what his own argument is. Is his argument that blackwater shouldn't exist? or that blackwater should be punished? or that blackwater shouldn't be immune? I'm sorry, I just couldn't jump on his bandwagon and make assumptions just taking his word for it as well as a CNN article. He has all of these opinions, and posted only a CNN article as "proof." I needed to do my own research of this before making any claims, and I'm just giving him a hard time until I've found what I'm looking for. I've known that blackwater committed this and that they have a somewhat lax engagement policy. It's partly due to the fact that the U.S. did not sign the 1989 UN Mercenary Convention, and they did not sign an additional protocol of the Geneva Convention in 1977(containing an article that forbids mercenary use). I agree with you Jillian, because you're sensible and intelligent enough to reserve your judgements until you get all of the evidence. Larkinn throws around an emotion-based argument and condemns anyone who he disagrees with. He's called me a aplogist for murderers....he jumped to a conclusion without me ever stating whether I thought they were guilty or innocent. I was waiting for Larkinn to actually post some sources to prove his point, but I ended up having to go out and find them on my own. So basically, I was caught having to research and prove his argument.

Care to explain why you didn't provide sources for those facts?

Why should he, you don't?

Because he is attacking me for not providing them. Tell me exactly what ground he has to attack me for something he doesn't do himself?

Oh, and thanks for the cites. Thats not what I was after though. He claims that I should put cites in the original post, and NOT after being asked for sources. So why weren't they in the original post?

Care to explain why you didn't provide sources for those facts?

LOL...what a frickin dumbass. Go to page for of this thread.....

I posted the source of my facts long ago....You, on the other hand, havn't.

Keep bending over so I can :shock:

I hate to break it to your "war-sensitive mind". I bet you'd have a different tune about WWII if you knew we killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in fire-storm bombing. Not to mention the few hundred thousand in the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombings. War is hell Larkinn....if it is proven that Blackwater did this, should they be brought to justice? absolutely, I agree...I don't agree with the random killing of civilians, but before you cast a stone, read a little history. You blame it on our soldiers, but fail to recognize the reasons that our soldiers and private armies are firing in the first place, because there's a load of shithead insurgents that don't want their country to prosper.

So I picked bad examples. How about the links for the facts bolded?

Originally Posted by Larkinn
"Please quote where I said they randomly killed them because they wanted to. You have this annoying habit of making shit up and then ascribing it to me."

Orininally Posted by Larkinn
"Blackwater fired indiscriminately and killed 17 people"

"Your right...we should withhold judgement on the VT shooter was well. Maybe he too was doing it in "self defense"."

"Tell me what kind of a mission justifies stopping in a civilian square and blowing away 17 Iraqi civilians?"

"You do realize the difference between safeguarding someone and avoiding killing them needlessly, right?"

These are pretty implicative Larkinn.

I'll say it once, and I'll say it again. You are a dumbass.

You are a childish little baby. You have already stated that general knowledge and facts of general information do not need links. Is it now your contention that the fire bombings and the Atomic bombs of ww2 are NOT general knowledge? Are you just a fucking dumb ass?

Comparing this to what YOU have claimed is ignorant as hell.

Originally Posted by Larkinn
"Please quote where I said they randomly killed them because they wanted to. You have this annoying habit of making shit up and then ascribing it to me."

Orininally Posted by Larkinn
"Blackwater fired indiscriminately and killed 17 people"

"Your right...we should withhold judgement on the VT shooter was well. Maybe he too was doing it in "self defense"."

"Tell me what kind of a mission justifies stopping in a civilian square and blowing away 17 Iraqi civilians?"

"You do realize the difference between safeguarding someone and avoiding killing them needlessly, right?"

These are pretty implicative Larkinn.

I'll say it once, and I'll say it again. You are a dumbass.

No, they really aren't. Keep assuming and making shit up tho, it'll get you far in life. :clap2:

LOLOLOL....you are a dip shit. Your first statement I'll accept as an apology. You're second statement is just as upsurd as the first. I'll wait for an apology on that one too. COMMON KNOWLEDGE....taught in every history class in the U.S. Not to mention I have a degree in it. How long are you willing to make yourself look like a dumbass??

The blackwater incident, however, is not. Therefore is not common knowledge.

You are a childish little baby. You have already stated that general knowledge and facts of general information do not need links. Is it now your contention that the fire bombings and the Atomic bombs of ww2 are NOT general knowledge? Are you just a fucking dumb ass?

Exactly...:clap2: His strong-point

Try and write a research paper. Those things won't fly as "common knowledge". Thats what Brian is talking about.

And, dumbass, you do realize that I am showing Brian how retarded HIS interpretation is, right?

LOLOLOL....you are a dip shit. Your first statement I'll accept as an apology. You're second statement is just as upsurd as the first. I'll wait for an apology on that one too. COMMON KNOWLEDGE....taught in every history class in the U.S. Not to mention I have a degree in it. How long are you willing to make yourself look like a dumbass??

Oh, well your degree makes you an expert :bowdown:

Try and write a research paper, dumbass. That shit will need to be cited.

After all, that is your asinine standard, isn't it?

Oh, well your degree makes you an expert :bowdown:

Try and write a research paper, dumbass. That shit will need to be cited.

After all, that is your asinine standard, isn't it?

LOL...you sure like to "try" to turn things around don't you. Well no dice dude. Every research paper I've ever written has had a page or two long bibliography at the end of it. Not to mention a works-cited behind every quote. In fact, my degree and certification does make me more of an expert than you if you want to get technical....

LOL...you sure like to "try" to turn things around don't you. Well no dice dude. Every research paper I've ever written has had a page or two long bibliography at the end of it. Not to mention a works-cited behind every quote. In fact, my degree and certification does make me more of an expert than you if you want to get technical....

I suggest you stay away from rl qualifications and trying to play this as you being an expert at something.

I suggest you stay away from rl qualifications and trying to play this as you being an expert at something.

Is that all you've got. Just telling me to "stay away" from qualifications? You've got nowhere to go Larkinn. LoL. Go ahead now, quick, make up some kind of qualification you ass-bag.

states have the right to control themselves and if they don't won't this shity training facility in there city or state they can do that, they should find somewhere else to build it.

Forum List

Back