Nothing To Do In Crawford TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
dilloduck said:
Ok folks----well I'm going to find out first hand if anything happens in Crawford. A big rally is planned on Sat. for folks who support the efforts of our troops in the WOT. Camera in hand I intend to brave the crowds (not my favorite thing) and experience the event. Rumor has it that it will be packed but dammit--I figured it's the least I can do. Bringing lots of water,cigarettes and food. I'll try to do my USMB best. Hopefully some pics will follow on Sunday.

OUTSTANDING!!! Rep points for simply giving the idea motion!

Bonnie said:
That would be silly and that would be giving in..... not your style either.. :)

I would miss this board... a lot. I check in everyday, even if I don't post anything.

And you're right Bon, giving in isn't my style. :)

Right..you just wanted to whine enough to get someone to ask you to stay..

Provoked? Piss up a rope. You provoke people on a daily basis, and without cause, using "well, they're gay" or "well, they post their own pic in their avatar" just because you don't like someone. Then when people don't back you, you post "Oh my god, there's no real camraderie here - I should leave!"

If you're gonna leave, then leave. Otherwise, get the hell over the fact that not everyone is going to bow down and worship the vulgar opinions you so thoughtlessly post.

NOW you have been provoked, and NOW I will take my leave of this thread.

Shattered said:
Right..you just wanted to whine enough to get someone to ask you to stay..

Provoked? Piss up a rope. You provoke people on a daily basis, and without cause, using "well, they're gay" or "well, they post their own pic in their avatar" just because you don't like someone. Then when people don't back you, you post "Oh my god, there's no real camraderie here - I should leave!"

If you're gonna leave, then leave. Otherwise, get the hell over the fact that not everyone is going to bow down and worship the vulgar opinions you so thoughtlessly post.

NOW you have been provoked, and NOW I will take my leave of this thread.

Fine... I'm provoked.

First off, no one "asked me to stay".

Second, you are gabrielle #2. Your attitude is a constant diet of smartass. The majority of what you post is quick little hack quips at people that are border line slaps in the face. i.e., to Bonnie, "I bet my bats bigger than your bat". That's your m.o. here. You're a snotty little shit that's pissed off many here, and I've been PM'd by a few since you started this little fiasco from people who are also sick of your shit.

Third, I can name the people on this board that I give a hard time to on one hand, and you bet your ass they're either queer, or a liberal. And gee, I don't believe I'm the only one here that does that now am I. That's what MOST of the people here do. So if you want to be a queer liberal backer, don't get pissed at those who aren't, or maybe YOU should hit the road skank.

So shove your rotten attitude and your sassy little comments up your fat ass. People are sick of it, and so am I.

Your games up gabby #2. Why don't you beat it.

dilloduck said:
Ok folks----well I'm going to find out first hand if anything happens in Crawford. A big rally is planned on Sat. for folks who support the efforts of our troops in the WOT. Camera in hand I intend to brave the crowds (not my favorite thing) and experience the event. Rumor has it that it will be packed but dammit--I figured it's the least I can do. Bringing lots of water,cigarettes and food. I'll try to do my USMB best. Hopefully some pics will follow on Sunday.

That's great, Dillo! I am anxious to hear your thoughts on what is really going on there. If you get to see GWB, I am going to be very jealous.

Abbey Normal said:
That's great, Dillo! I am anxious to hear your thoughts on what is really going on there. If you get to see GWB, I am going to be very jealous.

That would be awesome but unlikely-----working on my caravan plans now--folks from Texas are meeting a caravan coming out from California and no tellin who else might show up. I'm getting buzzed !!!

Move America Foreward. org can be googled to learn more.

Guys,
I feel responsible for what has happened on this thread and i am sorry. I have been argueing with naked for along time and I was just playing around with him, I know that he's pretty tough for a college brat and figured I could have some fun with him. I didn't want to start so much trouble. I gave him crap about his avatar because he is a good looking guy and probably doesn't get a lot of grief for that. It was all tongue in cheek, look at what I said about my avatar(like I will be immune to crap because my avatar is a shark).
Can't we all just get along? :cry:

sitarro said:
Guys,
I feel responsible for what has happened on this thread and i am sorry. I have been argueing with naked for along time and I was just playing around with him, I know that he's pretty tough for a college brat and figured I could have some fun with him. I didn't want to start so much trouble. I gave him crap about his avatar because he is a good looking guy and probably doesn't get a lot of grief for that. It was all tongue in cheek, look at what I said about my avatar(like I will be immune to crap because my avatar is a shark).
Can't we all just get along? :cry:

Doesn't take much to get folks all riled up when they already hate each other---I wouldn't lose to omuch sleep over it :laugh:

Pale Rider said:
Fine... I'm provoked.

First off, no one "asked me to stay".

Second, you are gabrielle #2. Your attitude is a constant diet of smartass. The majority of what you post is quick little hack quips at people that are border line slaps in the face. i.e., to Bonnie, "I bet my bats bigger than your bat". That's your m.o. here. You're a snotty little shit that's pissed off many here, and I've been PM'd by a few since you started this little fiasco from people who are also sick of your shit.

Third, I can name the people on this board that I give a hard time to on one hand, and you bet your ass they're either queer, or a liberal. And gee, I don't believe I'm the only one here that does that now am I. That's what MOST of the people here do. So if you want to be a queer liberal backer, don't get pissed at those who aren't, or maybe YOU should hit the road skank.

So shove your rotten attitude and your sassy little comments up your fat ass. People are sick of it, and so am I.

Your games up gabby #2. Why don't you beat it.

Your entire post smacks of hillbilly idiocy. The two people who have pm'd you hardly qualify as people in my opinion. The romper-room mentality displayed by the 3 of you is barely worthy of mention, much less getting excited about.

Queer liberal backer? I pointed out that it's stupid for you to stoop to calling names and merely picking on things like avatars (that's how I know who one of your 'pm'ers' is, BTW).

You've got your shorts shoved so far up your ass, it's a wonder you can sit still long enough to type out one of your tirades. Quit your pissing and moaning, and either take what you dish out, or find some place else to infect.

While we're acting like children, I'd suggest that before you start referring to my (non) fat ass, I'd strongly suggest you lay off the booze, and get rid of that beer gut.

The fact remains that your opinion is no more or less valid than mine. The problem? You expect people to take it without question when you throw yours out for the world to see, but damn anyone else for throwing theirs at you. Typical traits of the faggy liberals YOU insult being practiced by none other than...YOURSELF. How ironic.

Kathianne said:
Bah! She gives all a hard time. Then she plays nice. Reminds me of someone. :scratch:

are you saying this person is bi-polar...does not compute...either you are up front or are in need of serious help!

archangel said:
are you saying this person is bi-polar...does not compute...either you are up front or are in need of serious help!

Nope.. Simply that I give back exactly what I get, plus a little for good measure..

Shattered said:
Nope.. Simply that I give back exactly what I get, plus a little for good measure..

Yes... a little more of your witches brew for good measure. Such a good policy. I'm sure that's made you plenty of friends throughout your life, as you continue that mistake here.

Yes I'm a fighter. I don't expect anyone to do battle for me. No one ever has, so I never got used to it. But as I go through life, I pick and chose my battles, and I fight to win. But when it comes to something like this with a skank like you, that's so full of bull shit and caustic sass, I can't make myself continue. You're just plain full of so much hate, and anger, and sarcasism. You could care less if what you say about someone is true or not, just so that in your own little vile mind, it sounds good to you. You're an ignoramiss.

And yes, people have been PM'ing me telling me how you've ticked them off, and they're glad to see me get in your face. They've wanted to, but they didn't want to endure what you're dishing out to me. Have you been keeping track of my rep? Probably not, but it's been growing. Know why? Because people are glad someones finaly telling you to shut your putrid little cake hole and take a break. Get a hobby. Get a life. Do whatever, but get off people here. They're sick of you and your attitude.

Be glad I'm not a mod. You'd be gone... "gabby #2".

Pale Rider said:
Yes... a little more of your witches brew for good measure. Such a good policy. I'm sure that's made you plenty of friends throughout your life, as you continue that mistake here.

Yes I'm a fighter. I don't expect anyone to do battle for me. No one ever has, so I never got used to it. But as I go through life, I pick and chose my battles, and I fight to win. But when it comes to something like this with a skank like you, that's so full of bull shit and caustic sass, I can't make myself continue. You're just plain full of so much hate, and anger, and sarcasism. You could care less if what you say about someone is true or not, just so that in your own little vile mind, it sounds good to you. You're an ignoramiss.

And yes, people have been PM'ing me telling me how you've ticked them off, and they're glad to see me get in your face. They've wanted to, but they didn't want to endure what you're dishing out to me. Have you been keeping track of my rep? Probably not, but it's been growing. Know why? Because people are glad someones finaly telling you to shut your putrid little cake hole and take a break. Get a hobby. Get a life. Do whatever, but get off people here. They're sick of you and your attitude.

Be glad I'm not a mod. You'd be gone... "abby #2".

For someone that can't make themselves continue, you sure as hell had no trouble keeping going.. This from the little pansy ass that stomped out in a fit of glory, only to come back and throw yet another temper tantrum.

Grow up. You're supposed to be 50-something. Act like it. Pick your battles wisely - someones avatar is not one of them - unless that's all you've got in life.

Shattered said:
For someone that can't make themselves continue, you sure as hell had no trouble keeping going.. This from the little pansy ass that stomped out in a fit of glory, only to come back and throw yet another temper tantrum.

Grow up. You're supposed to be 50-something. Act like it. Pick your battles wisely - someones avatar is not one of them - unless that's all you've got in life.

It seems to me you took your leave awhile back too. What a moron.

So with your last post, you've just confirmed with actions that everything I've said about you is true. So I'll leave it at that. It's PAINFULLY obvious you won't quit until you've gotten the LAST WORD. Go for it skank. You're a worthless piece of contemptable trash. Have at it.

And it isn't about an avatar. It's about you being the witch that you are, and people being sick of you here.

archangel said:

I was saying nothing of the sort. Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back