Nothing To Cry Over

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
To me, George will has always been on-again-off-again. For decades, the Republican party has been more off than on. The GOP has been off 99 percent of the time since 1989.

The Republican party has not done a damn thing for conservatives or conservative ideals since before the LBJ years and damn little then. I do not see why George Will is blaming Donald Trump after all of the years he, George Will, was a Republican. Anything is better than death by inches which is what establishment Republicans continue to offer.

Conservative columnist George Will has parted ways with the Republican Party, changing his voter registration to "unaffiliated" because of the GOP's support of Donald Trump.​

Conservative writer George Will drops out of GOP over Trump
AP News
|Posted: Jun 25, 2016 9:33 PM

AP News - Conservative writer George Will drops out of GOP over Trump

Well I can see being disappointed that Trump is the R candidate. Many of us are.

The problem is we have just two choices. It is clear Trump is the far better choice, but that is not saying much.

Hey George...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

upload_2016-6-26_8-1-4.png

Republicans in Congress have been a moribund group for years no matter if they were in the minority or majority. The gap between campaign promises and actions is a big one, actually more like a chasm. Their inactions have now become a step too far, so lots of Republicans and conservatives have finally had enough of their bullshit and are expressing their utter discontent for the duplicity. For me, they've earned it and deserve it.

James Lewis provides informative details behind George Will’s departure. The article is a must read for conservatives —— the 100 percent kind:

June 29, 2016
Good riddance to George Will
By James Lewis

Articles: Good riddance to George Will

LOL.... I read that this morning. Hard to believe anyone would try to compare Trump to Truman, let alone Lincoln or Roosevelt. I suppose we deserve whatever it is we're going to get.

James Lewis provides informative details behind George Will’s departure. The article is a must read for conservatives —— the 100 percent kind:

June 29, 2016
By James Lewis

LOL.... I read that this morning. Hard to believe anyone would try to compare Trump to Truman, let alone Lincoln or Roosevelt. I suppose we deserve whatever it is we're going to get.

Well, you people have tried to compare Obama to Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy and Reagan, each comparison more laughable than the preceding comparison.

June 29, 2016
By James Lewis

Well, you people have tried to compare Obama to Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy and Reagan, each comparison more laughable than the preceding comparison.

'you people'? Uh.. swing and a miss.

Forum List

Back