Nothing Says "I Hate You" ....

Uhm ... when were you at my castle taking pictures? And why didn't you knock my knockers and visit for a spell?

I was just passing by on my way to the brain repository.
(Sopping list: 1 brain - Hans Delbruck).
:lol: :lol:

Stay close to the candles. The stairway can be... treacherous.

I have fond memories of our first meeting.

1288533_f260.jpg

I am a jerk, a drunk, a sexual philanderer, an asshole; I speed, I drive drunk, I harass celebrities on Twitter, I am not PC and I think there are far too many crippled (it will be a cold day in Hell before I call them disabled) parking spaces in public parking spots.

Like Truman I would have dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and I would have added Tokyo too, just to make things clear.

I will never bring my own bag to the supermarket, I am just too lazy (my code for drunk) to save our oceans; but I can say this, I do not hate anyone.

Except Doctor Phil.

Last edited:
I am a jerk, a drunk, a sexual philanderer, an asshole; I speed, I drive drunk, I harass celebrities on Twitter, I am not PC and I think there are far too many crippled (it will be a cold day in Hell before I call them disabled) parking spaces in public parking spots.

Like Truman I would have dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and I would have added Tokyo too, just to make things clear.

I will never bring my own bag to the supermarket, I am just too lazy (my code for drunk) to save our oceans; but I can say this, I do not hate anyone.

Except Doctor Phil.

What about handicap parking spaces...

Fluorescent lights flatter no one. I hate them, they drive me batty . . . er, battier . . . and you can't use a dimmer with them. I will never buy them. I have been stocking up on incandescent bulbs ever since I heard that they will stop making them in 2012. When they come up with a light pleasing, energy saving bulb (like the LEDs) that doesn't cost an arm and a leg I'll buy them. Fuck them for forcing me to buy fluorescent.

Even worse then fluorescent lighting in a small dressing room? Fluorescent lighting in small dressing room with a three-way mirror. Oh, the pain.

tee hee, I said 'three-way'.

Fluorescent lights flatter no one. I hate them, they drive me batty . . . er, battier . . . and you can't use a dimmer with them. I will never buy them. I have been stocking up on incandescent bulbs ever since I heard that they will stop making them in 2012. When they come up with a light pleasing, energy saving bulb (like the LEDs) that doesn't cost an arm and a leg I'll buy them. Fuck them for forcing me to buy fluorescent.

Even worse then fluorescent lighting in a small dressing room? Fluorescent lighting in small dressing room with a three-way mirror. Oh, the pain.

tee hee, I said 'three-way'.
Masquerade jumps up and looks around .... "someone say three-way?"

Forum List

Back