Nothing Says "I Hate You" ....

Perhaps you ladies should shop for clothes somewhere else? Walmart is not all that stylish anyway.

running away fast.

What! They don't have my size at Wal-Mart!

WizardOfPersia.jpg

Why of course they do, Ringel ♥

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GXjcE4gy7g]YouTube - Wal-Mart Song Live[/ame]

Those blue "greeter' vets come in 1,001 sizes...no worries...LMAO.

What are these things that you call "dressing rooms" ? :eusa_eh:

Hmmm - you can't possibly be married. They are these dinky little mirrored rooms (usually about 3x3 - 4x4 if you get lucky - where women try on clothes they might like to buy. But, naturally, they want to try them on to see how they fit.

The glaring florescent lights turn your skin to some godawful sick color.

You're slammed up so close to the mirrors that the cute little purple number makes you look like a big grape. Forget that.

The glaring lights and close proximity to the mirrors makes one look 300 lbs fatter than they are ... and at least 200 of those pounds are below the waist in the form of some miraculous growth of instant cellulite ... you look, your eyes pop, :eek: :eek: :eek: you say "Oh my Sweet Jesus!" and walk out of the store empty handed. Let those sales people return that crap to the rack!

And then you have people who pick up those little size 6's, say "Oh, these are cute!" No matter what manufacturer made the things, or in what country they were made, that damned little size 6 is GOING to fit. And they walk out the door with their purchase without ever seeing the inside of a dressing room.

Twits. :evil:

Last edited:
more than florescent lights glaring in a 3x3 dressing room. They are truly hateful and inconsiderate devils. I propose we girls start a new revolution aimed at department stores to demand regular lighting and at least 4x8 dressing rooms. :eusa_think:

I have a favorite place to shop, they have good lighting and large dressing rooms with a couch like bench. I especially like going there when I have my son, because I can fit his stroller in the dressing room. :D

All this hating on us fluffy chicks and yet, and know you want us. You dun really want the Twiggys...you want us.....

If y'all choose the skinny chick, I will remain silent...but I dun think you can, gentlemen.

So its the "Fluffys vs Twiggys" now is it?:confused:

From the video, I couldn't tell which makes a better sammich.:(

more than florescent lights glaring in a 3x3 dressing room. They are truly hateful and inconsiderate devils. I propose we girls start a new revolution aimed at department stores to demand regular lighting and at least 4x8 dressing rooms. :eusa_think:

I in!

We have flourescent lighting here at my workplace as well. I hate it! I look in the mirror here in my office or in the ladies room and I think .... damn! This lighting makes me look horrible! But since I'm working on getting rid of any self-criticism in my life, it's been sometime since I've said that.

One afternoon I arrived home and noticed immediately that something was 'wrong' in my house. The man had decided to put one of the curly flourescent lightbulbs in one of my kitchen lights. It stayed there long enough to hear my bitching and for him to grab a kitchen chair to take it down. lol

Now the LED lighting I'm not happy with either. Looking for 'real' Christmas lights this past Christmas proved difficult. Anyone notice that when you look at those LED lights that it almost looks like it's shaking or flickering? I feel like I might get epilepsy looking at those!

I in!

We have flourescent lighting here at my workplace as well. I hate it! I look in the mirror here in my office or in the ladies room and I think .... damn! This lighting makes me look horrible! But since I'm working on getting rid of any self-criticism in my life, it's been sometime since I've said that.

One afternoon I arrived home and noticed immediately that something was 'wrong' in my house. The man had decided to put one of the curly flourescent lightbulbs in one of my kitchen lights. It stayed there long enough to hear my bitching and for him to grab a kitchen chair to take it down. lol

Now the LED lighting I'm not happy with either. Looking for 'real' Christmas lights this past Christmas proved difficult. Anyone notice that when you look at those LED lights that it almost looks like it's shaking or flickering? I feel like I might get epilepsy looking at those!

Added to the long list of things about which Delilah has chastised me, are the LED Xmas lights I bought (and returned) last year.

That's why the make up section of department stores is blazing with excruciatingly bright fluorescents. They make everybody look bad.

Added to the long list of things about which Delilah has chastised me, are the LED Xmas lights I bought (and returned) last year.
Smart woman!

That's why the make up section of department stores is blazing with excruciatingly bright fluorescents. They make everybody look bad.
Yup.

Give me natural light please!

Smart woman!

PHTTTTttttt.

I prefer to believe I'm just really, REALLY stupid.

:tongue:

Yup.

Give me natural light please!

Okay but you get to reload the fuel and clean up the mess.

DSCN1283.JPG

All this hating on us fluffy chicks and yet, and know you want us. You dun really want the Twiggys...you want us.....

If y'all choose the skinny chick, I will remain silent...but I dun think you can, gentlemen.

So its the "Fluffys vs Twiggys" now is it?:confused:

From the video, I couldn't tell which makes a better sammich.:(
If she isn't eating her own sandwiches, that should answer your quetion.

Unless she's one of those little bitches who eats all she wants and never gains a pound:evil:

I hate those bitches...

Forum List

Back