Nothing is free including healthcare

So much for right wing claims to be morally superior.

how is your setting on your liberal ass taking our hard earned handouts being "morally superior" doyathink??? :lol::lol:
That would be "sitting, not setting"... many who work, including Liberals and Conservatives are denied healthcare. I'm fortunate enough to have healthcare.

They're not denied healthcare. As most that make little and have jobs that don't offer healthcare, they can quilify for medicare. There are also many charities that offer healthcare as needed due to injury or emergency type issues..st jude, shriners and a few religious groups...ETC. Well, with the tax changes on charity deductions Obama just made maybe not as many as there once was as the Shriners are looking to close 13 of their hospitals this year. How SAD as they do such good work!

Any American and even Illegal can walk into the ER and recieve treatment. Speak of the illegals in this country, they pull billions of dollars in U.S. resources on our healthcare system, as well as education, and law enforcement/first responders. Remove that element from our country and we just saved Billions!!!

how is your setting on your liberal ass taking our hard earned handouts being "morally superior" doyathink??? :lol::lol:
That would be "sitting, not setting"... many who work, including Liberals and Conservatives are denied healthcare. I'm fortunate enough to have healthcare.

They're not denied healthcare. As most that make little and have jobs that don't offer healthcare, they can quilify for medicare. There are also many charities that offer healthcare as needed due to injury or emergency type issues..st jude, shriners and a few religious groups...ETC. Well, with the tax changes on charity deductions Obama just made maybe not as many as there once was as the Shriners are looking to close 13 of their hospitals this year. How SAD as they do such good work!

Any American and even Illegal can walk into the ER and recieve treatment. Speak of the illegals in this country, they pull billions of dollars in U.S. resources on our healthcare system, as well as education, and law enforcement/first responders. Remove that element from our country and we just saved Billions!!!
Each visit by an uninsured person to an emergency room for "free care" costs you approximately $1,000.
Bush didn't remove those people, did he?

Last edited:

Each visit by an uninsured person to an emergency room for "free care" costs you approximately $1,000.
Bush didn't remove those people, did he?

I agree! What is the title of my post?

You don't say ... so where does the regulation of the FDA fall into all this? :doubt:

You show/tell me and back it up with links. How much are they costing us as a percentage of gdp?

You have a hard time comprehending the abuse of power, yet you accuse only some people of doing just that. The FDA has the power to allow or deny ANYTHING ... thus they can be bribed, period. Do you think they will actually publish their bribes? They do their fees and such, which I know you can find on your own but that's not what I am focusing on here, I am focusing on you lack of understanding simple economics. The one that controls what can and cannot be sold to an entire country essentially also controls how much it costs based on how much of a bribe they take for allowing the product or service to be sold. The medical companies pay that bribe, then increase the costs of their products to pay it off, and bribes are not one time things, they continue until the company no longer sells in the country. Now I know you probably didn't even read all this, but in case you someday grow half a brain and do read this, when you think of regulatory agencies, think of the Mob.

Your solution?

And you have no links. You'd have called me a conspiracy theorist.

You guys always seem to understand when you are telling us why we can't do something, but you never understand how to fix it. Or your solutions, like trickle down tax breaks and deregulations, never work. And you love our curruption but ignore your own. As if you are playing a game and are not being really sincere.

Sometimes I'm misled by the Dems too, and I admit when it happens, shamefully. I'll admit it now. Those corrupt bitches won't reform healthcare.

But you certainly aren't part of the solution. You're an obstructionist. What kind of healthcare do you have anyways?

And yes, payroll taxes will go up a little to help pay for it. But not as much as our corporations are paying now.

And you'll pay more in taxes, but you won't be paying at work. It'll be a wash.

And its sort of a self fulfilling proficy to just make a blanket statement that all politicians are currupt. How about instead you be specific, like Max Baucus is in the pocket of the healthcare industry. Get him off that committee. If you joined us, Harry Reed would be forced to replace him. But you like the obstructionist fighting change, because you probably feel you'll be paying more and getting less. Trust me doll, it isn't possible. We're getting raped. And I wait 2 weeks or 2 months sometimes for a dentist or non emergency. Are they kidding me? One time my front tooth was broke and they wanted me to wait a couple weeks. Screw that!

You don't say ... so where does the regulation of the FDA fall into all this? :doubt:

You show/tell me and back it up with links. How much are they costing us as a percentage of gdp?

You have a hard time comprehending the abuse of power, yet you accuse only some people of doing just that. The FDA has the power to allow or deny ANYTHING ... thus they can be bribed, period. Do you think they will actually publish their bribes? They do their fees and such, which I know you can find on your own but that's not what I am focusing on here, I am focusing on you lack of understanding simple economics. The one that controls what can and cannot be sold to an entire country essentially also controls how much it costs based on how much of a bribe they take for allowing the product or service to be sold. The medical companies pay that bribe, then increase the costs of their products to pay it off, and bribes are not one time things, they continue until the company no longer sells in the country. Now I know you probably didn't even read all this, but in case you someday grow half a brain and do read this, when you think of regulatory agencies, think of the Mob.

You don't think the insurance companies and oil companies or bankers or republicans or Wallstreet or Federal Reserve abused the power they had for 6 years but are all over the Dems now for working with all these entities.

Obama wants to give more power to the bankers who just doubled our debt in 8 months.

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

Do they own him too? Apparently they do. Am I happy about it? No. But you are. My right wing buddies are. They say that's the way it is and thats the way it will always be. They worry that if we tax a company, they'll lay someone off, or they'll go over seas.

And they don't help us tell our government to do something about it. They/you have been brainwashed to think government is evil, but not right wing republicanism, or when it is, they all do it, so you side with the side that at least talks a good talk.

Because you don't want to side with the poor, or blacks, or the masses. Feels much better to think you are a have. And it isn't your fault. You've been brainwashed, plus conservative/liberal is in our DNA. We're born who we are. But we are also nurtured, and I am trying to make up for what someone did to you. Its tough, especially when you guys have been dug in for over 30 years. Ever since Reagan you guys and your compassionate conservative agenda. They conned the god gays and gun crowd.

Forum List

Back