Nothing is better...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Nothing in life, or on this planet, is better than plain old chocolate ice cream. Given the chance, it could bring calm and peace to all of mankind. Everybody take a deep breath, dish up a bowl, and then beat your spears into farm plows. For those of you that disagree, you should start off slowly with just a scoop. It will bring you sudden joy. Our entire being depends upon chocolate ice cream. Without it, we will revert back into the critters that Darwin wrote about. Eat some now. Eat it often.

Agreed, as long as it is Dark Chocolate.

;)

Have any of you tried the new Magnum Double Chocolate ice cream bars? In my opinion they are AWESOME!

Choclate...next to caffine, chocolate one of my favorite additive drugs.

Nothing in life, or on this planet, is better than plain old chocolate ice cream. Given the chance, it could bring calm and peace to all of mankind. Everybody take a deep breath, dish up a bowl, and then beat your spears into farm plows. For those of you that disagree, you should start off slowly with just a scoop. It will bring you sudden joy. Our entire being depends upon chocolate ice cream. Without it, we will revert back into the critters that Darwin wrote about. Eat some now. Eat it often.

"That man is richest whose needs are fewest."
Henry David Thoreau

Make mine strawberry please??
I don't care much for chocolate....about the only chocolate I do like, are chocolate covered strawberries :)

Chocolate is another of those drugs that makes life worth living for some of us.

I approve.

50492_147989175383_6804463_n.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back