Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

There is no denying the facts (though some will sadly still try)...

Walmart Closes LA Store Over $15 Minimum Wage - Breitbart
It may hurt the pocket book of several billionaires and multi-millionaires, why you can't have that...
It will hurt the unemployed workers much worse Moon. Just say'n....
Wal Mart will fire you for picking your nose on your own time....so there is always a job opening...

over 40 million on foodstamps for a record period of time and 93 million not working...heck of a job Brownie
You can thank corporate America for a job well done...and the trickle theory some idiot named Reagan put the nation on...
Funny I keep hearing the era of Reagan is over...so try again
Funny thing is, we are still doing it, by GOP decree...
Rigghhttttt.......funny as hell

over 40 million on foodstamps for a record period of time and 93 million not working...heck of a job Brownie
93 million not working?

How will we ever get those 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees off their asses?

You can thank corporate America for a job well done...and the trickle theory some idiot named Reagan put the nation on...
Funny I keep hearing the era of Reagan is over...so try again
Funny thing is, we are still doing it, by GOP decree...
Rigghhttttt.......funny as hell
I laugh all the whey to the 1040...

President Obamas liberal policies have generated ten million jobs
And the illegal immigrants he let in thank him....
Illegal Aliens Taking U.S. Jobs (2013)
Just as the size of the illegal alien population can only be estimated, the number of illegal aliens working in the United States is also subject to estimation. A large share of the illegal alien population is generally accepted as being in the workforce because that is what motivates most illegal immigration. However, there are some family members, especially children of illegal aliens not in the labor force, while others may be in prison. One recent estimate by researchers at the Pew Hispanic Center puts the number of illegal aliens in the workforce at 8 million out of an overall population of 11.2 million illegal aliens, i.e., 71.4 percent.1 That estimate is generally accepted as reasonable.

FAIR's estimate of the illegal alien population in 2010 is slightly higher than that of the Pew estimate, i.e., 11.9 million. FAIR's estimate of the number of illegal aliens in the workforce — using the share estimate of the Pew study — is similarly slightly higher, i.e., about 8.5 million jobs encumbered by illegal alien workers.

Now go back inside and flip more burgers on that part-time job McDonald's created just for you when they cut your coworkers' hours to get out of the Obozocare mandate....
The illegal immigration population has declined under Obama

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Minimum wage hikes put pressure on businesses to 're-engineer labor force,' a restaurateur says - LA Times
Some restaurants face pressure to trim menus and staffs under California's wage hike
This is known as a statistics of small numbers fallacy – and the thread premise fails as a consequence.

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Minimum wage hikes put pressure on businesses to 're-engineer labor force,' a restaurateur says - LA Times
Some restaurants face pressure to trim menus and staffs under California's wage hike
This is known as a statistics of small numbers fallacy – and the thread premise fails as a consequence.

Prove it...watches Jonesy scamper off.....again

93 million not working?

How will we ever get those 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees off their asses?
My 16 yr old is working

My 85 year old mother is not.....I blame Obama
I doubt shes counted in the available workforce,,,,next

Just as the size of the illegal alien population can only be estimated, the number of illegal aliens working in the United States is also subject to estimation. A large share of the illegal alien population is generally accepted as being in the workforce because that is what motivates most illegal immigration. However, there are some family members, especially children of illegal aliens not in the labor force, while others may be in prison. One recent estimate by researchers at the Pew Hispanic Center puts the number of illegal aliens in the workforce at 8 million out of an overall population of 11.2 million illegal aliens, i.e., 71.4 percent.1 That estimate is generally accepted as reasonable.

FAIR's estimate of the illegal alien population in 2010 is slightly higher than that of the Pew estimate, i.e., 11.9 million. FAIR's estimate of the number of illegal aliens in the workforce — using the share estimate of the Pew study — is similarly slightly higher, i.e., about 8.5 million jobs encumbered by illegal alien workers.

Now go back inside and flip more burgers on that part-time job McDonald's created just for you when they cut your coworkers' hours to get out of the Obozocare mandate....
I doubt it....whats declined is the number of claimed illegals here in order to sucker Americans into another amnesty......was 20-30 million under Bush and suddenly its down to 11 again to make it more palatable

I doubt it....whats declined is the number of claimed illegals here in order to sucker Americans into another amnesty......was 20-30 million under Bush and suddenly its down to 11 again to make it more palatable
I am sure Reagan would do it, even at the higher number...

I doubt it........his amnesty included provisions to prevent a repeat which were never followed thru on

Prove it...watches Jonesy scamper off.....again
Yeah, it's fun to call them out on how those "hard-working" illegals aren't really filling any of those jobs,, isn't it????

And they aren't coming here to mooch off the taxpayers either...

I sure wouldn't mind seeing the math on THAT one!!!!

Forum List

Back