Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

They also can’t eliminate the drug war because the Dumbocrats won’t allow it.
sure they will; just tell them it will help pay for healthcare.
How does ending the drug war “help pay for healthcare”? :uhh:
more tax revenue.
Money NOT spent on the Dumbocrats "drug war" doesn't automatically go to healthcare, chief. :lmao:

It could go to defense. It could go to roads. It could go back to the people (where it belongs) with tax cuts. This is proof that you just make shit up as you go without an ounce of thought towards it.

They also can’t eliminate the drug war because the Dumbocrats won’t allow it.
sure they will; just tell them it will help pay for healthcare.
How does ending the drug war “help pay for healthcare”? :uhh:
more tax revenue.
Money NOT spent on the Dumbocrats "drug war" doesn't automatically go to healthcare, chief. :lmao:

It could go to defense. It could go to roads. It could go back to the people (where it belongs) with tax cuts. This is proof that you just make shit up as you go without an ounce of thought towards it.
money not wasted on a useless drug war can be applied to other things.

money not wasted on a useless drug war can be applied to other things.
Yes it can. Such a shame that Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats didn’t end the drug war when they had a super-majority in 2009.
the best they could do was, "scale it back", apparently. Why is a useless, nationalized and socialized drug war, so hard to get rid of?

This is obvious to anyone who understands basic economics.
As a small business owner, I know firsthand that when lawmakers create legislation that forces employers to increase employees' hourly pay via mandate, it ultimately leads to reduced hours, business closures, and job losses.
Unfortunately - that one requirement immediately disqualifies progressives. This “Fight for $15” stupidity is the same type of stupidity that collapsed Venezuela and sent the entire nation spiraling into extreme poverty.

I’m a Small Business Owner. Raising the Minimum Wage Would Hurt My Employees.

Forum List

Back