Nothing Burger

Now we are learning that no more indictments are coming from the mueller report

And they arenā€™t going to release embarrassing information about anyone not indicted.

So in other words thereā€™s lots of information that suggests collusion but not enough to charge a sitting president.

If they donā€™t release the full report then trump colluded with russia.

Cover up

Is that the story you're going to go with?

Release the whole report
/ā€”ā€”-/ Seems like the one who wrote the report doesnā€™t want to release it.
That's not his call. For some reason it's Trump appointees who get to decide. That's fucked up. They should have told us this from day one that this would eventually happen.

Fuck the stupid American people. Seriously, fuck them if they allow this bs.

If Trump's a 2 term president I'll never vote again.
/------/ "If Trump's a 2 term president I'll never vote again."
Another reason to reelect Trump. One less brain dead liberal at the polls.

The Mueller Report will, BY LAW, be nothing more than a confidential memo to the Attorney General, explaining why certain people were indicted and certain others were not. That's it. And Mueller is not a "cowboy," he will do exactly what the LAW REQUIRES.

The reason why the report is CONFIDENTIAL is because it will touch on a large number and variety of UNCORROBORATED accusations and inferences which DID NOT LEAD TO INDICTMENTS, and to publish that GOSSIP, where the object has no real forum to defend himself, would be terrible public policy and a great injustice to those implicated but not indicted.

And despite HOURLY claims that the Mueller report is IMMINENT, there is no real indication that that is the case. It is all just baseless speculation. He continues to interview people, subpoena documents, and employ a small army of expensive attorneys, and I can't believe the are all just tying together loose ends and getting ready to pack up and go home.

Release the whole report
That's not his call. For some reason it's Trump appointees who get to decide. That's fucked up. They should have told us this from day one that this would eventually happen.

I'm not kidding. If the American people are this stupid then I'm giving up on all of you. I won't become Ted Kazinski but I will stop voting and stop caring about what happens to social security and medicare. They are the only two reasons I'm a liberal. Everything else liberals care about, I don't care about.

If they want to shift the tax burden from the rich to the middle class that'll be fine with me. I'm already saving over $40K a year. I should have plenty of money to retire at 62. Fuck you all. Enjoy a dirty world with global warming where women have to have babies they don't want and where the poor starve and people go on rampages every day and where the government is run by billionaires and gays don't have rights and blacks continue to be treated like second class citizens in corporate America and by the cops.

If America re elects Trump after all he has done, they deserve him.

Especially when it's the poor how will be hurt the most. How can you feel sorry for the poor when 80% of them don't even vote? That alone tells me the poor deserve to be shit on.

upload_2019-3-22_10-32-27.png

Release the whole report

How long before you claim Mueller is part of the cover-up?

Depends on how much of the report gets released
This is more than ...Is Trump criminally liable or not?
But.......Based on what we know, do we want to re-elect him?

Which is an admission that the entire process, at least in your mind, has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with politics. You are in essence criminalizing political opposition. That is unacceptable. If that is true, the whole thing should be shut down immediately.
Why?

What has Mueller done that is illegal?

I didn't say he did anything illegal.

The Notorious RBG will dance on Trumps grave

<so will millions of other Americans>

And they arenā€™t going to release embarrassing information about anyone not indicted.

So in other words thereā€™s lots of information that suggests collusion but not enough to charge a sitting president.

You'd say that no matter what.
Not true. Itā€™s you who doesnā€™t trust comey or mueller. Two republicans by the way.

Okay, if the report falls to prove Trump collided with Russia, I'll expect to see you state that he didn't.

Now, isn't it interesting that Republicans are willing to put trustworthy ahead of party? Maybe democrats are not.

Fuck you guys. This reminds me of the election in 2016. If Trump lost it was rigged. If he won it wasn't.

Sorry, if Trump's lackey that he appointed to oversee this doesn't release the report, Trump is as guilty as fucking sin and that report would make him look really bad. We can't do that to the President they'll say.

If they don't release the full report, which they won't for some reason, then I say Trump colluded with Russia and I truly believe it.

This reminds me of the 2000 election. We knew the Republicans stole that fucking election but what could we do? So not to make our democracy look rigged we just took it. Remember?

View attachment 251527

Trump's already saying he wants it released. Oh well.

Cover up

Release the whole report

How long before you claim Mueller is part of the cover-up?

Well he is a Republican. Look at how Comey was part of the cover up. He took one for the team.

That didn't take long.

Since Trump took office, Republicans have chanted in unison....

Nothing Burger, No Collusion, Witch Hunt, Waste of time, Fake News

As Mueller is just starting to reveal what he is finding ......Flynn, Cohen, Manafort have already been convicted

We are seeing Money Laundering, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction of justice

All without Mueller revealing all the cards he holds

Take an economics class yet?

Release the whole report

I'm not kidding. If the American people are this stupid then I'm giving up on all of you. I won't become Ted Kazinski but I will stop voting and stop caring about what happens to social security and medicare. They are the only two reasons I'm a liberal. Everything else liberals care about, I don't care about.

If they want to shift the tax burden from the rich to the middle class that'll be fine with me. I'm already saving over $40K a year. I should have plenty of money to retire at 62. Fuck you all. Enjoy a dirty world with global warming where women have to have babies they don't want and where the poor starve and people go on rampages every day and where the government is run by billionaires and gays don't have rights and blacks continue to be treated like second class citizens in corporate America and by the cops.

If America re elects Trump after all he has done, they deserve him.

Especially when it's the poor how will be hurt the most. How can you feel sorry for the poor when 80% of them don't even vote? That alone tells me the poor deserve to be shit on.

View attachment 251545
/-----/ " but I will stop voting and stop caring about what happens to social security and medicare. "
I don't care.jpg

Not true. Itā€™s you who doesnā€™t trust comey or mueller. Two republicans by the way.

Okay, if the report falls to prove Trump collided with Russia, I'll expect to see you state that he didn't.

Now, isn't it interesting that Republicans are willing to put trustworthy ahead of party? Maybe democrats are not.

Fuck you guys. This reminds me of the election in 2016. If Trump lost it was rigged. If he won it wasn't.

Sorry, if Trump's lackey that he appointed to oversee this doesn't release the report, Trump is as guilty as fucking sin and that report would make him look really bad. We can't do that to the President they'll say.

If they don't release the full report, which they won't for some reason, then I say Trump colluded with Russia and I truly believe it.

This reminds me of the 2000 election. We knew the Republicans stole that fucking election but what could we do? So not to make our democracy look rigged we just took it. Remember?

View attachment 251527

Yea and he said he would release his taxes after the audit. Still waiting.

He also said he would testify. Still waiting.

Cover up

Release the whole report

Who should have told you what? Couldn't you have looked it up? Why would you think that only those ideologically opposed to Trump would have anything to say about it?

View attachment 251527

Looks like you may just have to keep waiting. Or you could realize that's the law and get on with your life.

Release the whole report

Who should have told you what? Couldn't you have looked it up? Why would you think that only those ideologically opposed to Trump would have anything to say about it?

Ok smarty. When I get caught committing a crime I'll appoint the judge and jury to my own trial.

In fact, I'll even appoint a like minded person to the case so it appears fair, like Mueller. All the while knowing that my crony is going to seal the information in the report.

So maybe Mueller isn't in on it, just like Comey isn't on the team but like you guys always every once in a while admit, these are all deep state rinos.

But you guys accuse Mueller of being out to get Trump. A deep state RINO. So you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Just like trump. If he doesn't win the elections are rigged. If he does win well then...that's different.

View attachment 251527

Looks like you may just have to keep waiting. Or you could realize that's the law and get on with your life.

Oh like you I will simply hear the bad news, vent, then move on. Just like the middle class has done since the Republicans first started going after the poor and middle class. This didn't start on Trump's watch. The middle class has been disappearing ever since Reagan.

Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts

Republicans started giving corporations and rich people special tax breaks. Said it was fair. This widened the gap between rich and poor and shifted the tax burden more on us. And if we say anything Republicans cry class warfare. All the while Reaganites are winning that war. The rich keep on winning. And Republicans have convinced middle class Republicans that the gap widening is Clinton or Obama's fault. Ignoring that it's their policies that create the gap.

Jobs Americans won't do. Corporate America hiring illegals knowingly

Cheap good from CHINA

NAFTA which HW Bush invented and every Republican voted yes to

Breaking unions

Cutting social security and medicare to fund tax breaks to the rich

And more

These are all ways Republicans have made the middle class poorer and the rich richer.

Corporations paying zero taxes. Republicans will say GE and OBAMA but they don't care that all the corporations are paying zero taxes. Republicans believe corporations shouldn't pay taxes.

All these things widen the gap and make the middle class poorer

Release the whole report

Ok smarty. When I get caught committing a crime I'll appoint the judge and jury to my own trial.

In fact, I'll even appoint a like minded person to the case so it appears fair, like Mueller. All the while knowing that my crony is going to seal the information in the report.

So maybe Mueller isn't in on it, just like Comey isn't on the team but like you guys always every once in a while admit, these are all deep state rinos.

But you guys accuse Mueller of being out to get Trump. A deep state RINO. So you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Just like trump. If he doesn't win the elections are rigged. If he does win well then...that's different.

Difference being, of course, that it's not legal for you to appoint those who control what is released about you, where it is not only legal, but required, for the president to appoint the heads of the departments that have a lot of power in just those circumstances. Trump has the power and Obama had the power and used it. Do you think he appointed people he could not trust to keep quiet things he didn't want released?

Naturally, though, should they decide people who would not be indicted by but would be harmed by the report should be protected, we expect the insane partisan democrats to leak whatever they can get their hands on.

I do find it fulfilling that a prediction I made a long time ago is coming true, I just didn't expect it quite this soon.

View attachment 251527

Oh like you I will simply hear the bad news, vent, then move on. Just like the middle class has done since the Republicans first started going after the poor and middle class. This didn't start on Trump's watch. The middle class has been disappearing ever since Reagan.

Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts

Republicans started giving corporations and rich people special tax breaks. Said it was fair. This widened the gap between rich and poor and shifted the tax burden more on us. And if we say anything Republicans cry class warfare. All the while Reaganites are winning that war. The rich keep on winning. And Republicans have convinced middle class Republicans that the gap widening is Clinton or Obama's fault. Ignoring that it's their policies that create the gap.

Jobs Americans won't do. Corporate America hiring illegals knowingly

Cheap good from CHINA

NAFTA which HW Bush invented and every Republican voted yes to

Breaking unions

Cutting social security and medicare to fund tax breaks to the rich

And more

These are all ways Republicans have made the middle class poorer and the rich richer.

Corporations paying zero taxes. Republicans will say GE and OBAMA but they don't care that all the corporations are paying zero taxes. Republicans believe corporations shouldn't pay taxes.

All these things widen the gap and make the middle class poorer

Look! Something different! Shiny!

Forum List

Back