Nothing Brings Me More Joy Than To See Them Scramble To Deal w/One of Their Fiascos

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Nothing brings me more joy than to see RWers on da teevee attacking each other over how to respond when one of their own does a ROYAL EFF UP!

The Todd Akin story is a prime example of this, that bigoted palooka stepped in it so fast, so hard and so swift that only THEE most radical of radicals could have anything resembling support for him.

See the exchange of these two radical RWers respond to the controversy...

Jennifer Granholm: In Romney’s World, ‘Cars Get The Elevator And Workers Get The Shaft’ | Mediaite

As you can see the Coulter is so outraged over the matter she calls Akin a swine, Hannity's so upset about the matter that he screams he doesn't want to talk about it anymore...you know how much a RW shill and hack he is, he doesn't want anything that will besmirch his blessed RW party to be uttered.

Then we have that mad-woman Palin weighing in on it...

Sarah Palin Urges Rep. Akin To Step Aside: ‘Take One For The Team’ | Mediaite

LOL!!! What a fiasco.

If Akin wins then we really know the people in that state are really nutjobs and they deserve whatever they get.

Nothing brings me more joy than to see RWers on da teevee attacking each other over how to respond when one of their own does a ROYAL EFF UP!

The Todd Akin story is a prime example of this, that bigoted palooka stepped in it so fast, so hard and so swift that only THEE most radical of radicals could have anything resembling support for him.

See the exchange of these two radical RWers respond to the controversy...

Jennifer Granholm: In Romney’s World, ‘Cars Get The Elevator And Workers Get The Shaft’ | Mediaite

As you can see the Coulter is so outraged over the matter she calls Akin a swine, Hannity's so upset about the matter that he screams he doesn't want to talk about it anymore...you know how much a RW shill and hack he is, he doesn't want anything that will besmirch his blessed RW party to be uttered.

Then we have that mad-woman Palin weighing in on it...

Sarah Palin Urges Rep. Akin To Step Aside: ‘Take One For The Team’ | Mediaite

LOL!!! What a fiasco.

If Akin wins then we really know the people in that state are really nutjobs and they deserve whatever they get.

Hey, I live here and would never vote republican.

Um...speaking of fiascos I'd put anything the lefties want to carp about up against the royal God and Jerusalem screwups and DNC chairwoman Wasserman Schultz's two lies that blew up in her face for all the world to see.

Um...speaking of fiascos I'd put anything the lefties want to carp about up against the royal God and Jerusalem screwups and DNC chairwoman Wasserman Schultz's two lies that blew up in her face for all the world to see.
Then you should make a thread about it...no?

I still haven't seen anything wrong with what Akin said.

Maybe it was the way some people heard it.

I still haven't seen anything wrong with what Akin said.

Maybe it was the way some people heard it.
That's the problem with the GOP right here.

It's like your beating women down and thinking it's OK.

Forum List

Back