Nothing about corruption in the DOJ and FBI?

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Seriously? Never you mind that people are about to be impeached and stuff. No mention on this site of that?

That's..interesting, to say the least.

Rosenstein will not be there in 8 days. That is my prediction.

Other corrupt government workers soon to follow.

• Banned
The FBI and DOJ are about to receive a shitstorm of cleaning, yet no threads on this?

• Banned
Yep - in fact within 8 days ...

"Deep State"
Republicans Comey, Mueller, Wray & Rosenstein will all be sharing a cell!

:laugh2:

Mark my words, and watch what happens, boy. I happen to know that this here is America.

Get ready to see hangings if you so wish.

Watch. This here ain't the United Obama piece of shits, motherfucker. This is the United States of America. It's been thus for a good minute, and with good reason. 240 years plus.

"Deep State"

Mark my words, and watch what happens, boy. I happen to know that this here is America.

Watch. This here ain't the United Obama piece of shits, motherfucker. This is the United States of America.

8 days from now? Cool! :cool-45:

LUrAlsa.jpg

"Deep State"

Watch. This here ain't the United Obama piece of shits, motherfucker. This is the United States of America. It's been thus for a good minute, and with good reason. 240 years plus.

You’re a Russian troll and you’re full of shit.

There is no bias and no corruption in the FBI, the CIA or the DoJ. That’s a lie you Russian trolls keep promoting to discredit the Mueller Investigation.

Unfortunately for you, the Dumb Donald keeps stepping in shit. Love the new Time Magazine cover.

Combining Trump’s abuse of immigrant children with his trade war and attacks on American Allies, and even Congress and the Senate are turning on him.

Wait until September 1st and people start getting their new health insurance premiums.

diot RW predictions constitute reliable timelines for impeachment ..

gee, who knew

:abgg2q.jpg:

Seriously? Never you mind that people are about to be impeached and stuff. No mention on this site of that?

Sheila Jackson Lee let it slip in the Hearing the other day that Rosenstein was being fired on Friday. Amazing stuff really, it was caught on tape.

"Deep State"

There is no bias and no corruption in the FBI, the CIA or the DoJ. That’s a lie you Russian trolls keep promoting to discredit the Mueller Investigation.

Unfortunately for you, the Dumb Donald keeps stepping in shit. Love the new Time Magazine cover.

Combining Trump’s abuse of immigrant children with his trade war and attacks on American Allies, and even Congress and the Senate are turning on him.

Wait until September 1st and people start getting their new health insurance premiums.

You poor dear, how many "Russian Trolls" are on this board?

"Deep State"

Seriously? - I count minimally FOUR and they are regulars who pop in anytime keywords Putin or (esp) Russia come up.

May be bots

"Deep State"

There’s a lot of you assholes here.

Oh stop, you'll break my wittle heart!!!!! Your paranoia is overwhelming ;) You won Trump gave in why can't you be happy?

"Deep State"

Oh stop, you'll break my wittle heart!!!!! Your paranoia is overwhelming ;) You won Trump gave in why can't you be happy?

I’m not paranoid. Toobfreak, Rustic and Corell have been flat out caught. Easy65 was so easy to spot a fool could do it. There’s dozens of Russian trolls here. Just cheer for Putin and see who salutes.

Part of the reason the save the children pravada started up..............They are holding Rosenstein in contempt of Congress and possible impeachment .................but given the establishment in Congress don't think it will go far.

But this whole deal is to get the attention elsewhere...........from the slime that was at the top of the FBI.

I’m not paranoid. Toobfreak, Rustic and Corell have been flat out caught. Easy65 was so easy to spot a fool could do it. There’s dozens of Russian trolls here. Just cheer for Putin and see who salutes.

LOL, paranoia reigns supreme. I feel bad for you.

Welcome to Black Lives Matter my conservative buddies !
What has another idiot pistol whipped a Asian store owner and then threatened a police officer and got blown away again.........

Do they ever learn............

If the FBI altered 302 to bring down the country's National Security Advisor, Trump will flip the switch on the democrat party. They're fucking toast for siding with Soros coup d'etat

Sheila Jackson Lee let it slip in the Hearing the other day that Rosenstein was being fired on Friday. Amazing stuff really, it was caught on tape.

And how would a Congress critter and a Democrat know that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back