Note to self:

What's the worst thing you've had in the washer that didn't belong there?

shamwow.jpg

ShamWOW...sucked all the water out of the washing machine. After the load ran, everything was still dry and dirty.

Vince is awesome. I'm dressing up like him for Halloween. I'm gonna carry around a ShamWOW and a Slap Chop. Fun times for all.

Meh, I've never left anything in my washer, but I did accidentally wash a brand new Razorback shirt with some other lighter color clothes. Everything came out pink, except the Razorback shirt. It was still red, which was amazing considering how much it bled on the rest of my shit.

Vince is awesome. I'm dressing up like him for Halloween. I'm gonna carry around a ShamWOW and a Slap Chop. Fun times for all.

Are you also going to spike your hair up and wear a microphone?

Well, considering my hair isn't long enough to spike, I'll probably have to find a wig (or start growing it out now).

The microphone is a given. Why the fuck is he wearing a microphone for a goddamn TV commercial? It's so awesome. Plus, I will deliver all of his best lines:

"You'll be saying wow every time!" (To which my friends will reply, "That's what she said!")
"You're gonna love my nuts!"
"If I can do it with one finger, you guys can use your whole hand!"

He's my hero.

The classic gum pack my son had in his pocket and threw those pants in the washer after I had loaded it.

ALWAYS Check 13 yo daughter's jeans before washing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

When I was pregnant w/my youngest - and had a total of four maternity outfits to wear, all borrowed - I washed and dried crayons that were in my oldest kid's pockets. Ruined everything. I wore brown crayon colored maternity clothes for the duration. I stopped combining kids clothes and parents clothes after that. Always check pockets; any money found belongs to the laundress! :D

ALWAYS Check 13 yo daughter's jeans before washing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

After a while I decided to have everything laminated that I wanted to keep in my wallet. That way the worse thing that can happen is wet dollars and a few business cards. My pager is the worse up to now, and that was because it was really thin so I got rid of it; my cell's a little safer since it's bulkier and way more noticeable.

A snake.

The kids had left the door open and it slithered in and onto a load of laundry I'd just sorted out. Unfortunately for him (her?) it was the whites, so not only did he come out rather flat after the spin cycle, but bleached out of any color.

I reached in and felt something rubbery, started cursing under my breath about my daughter leaving a toy in the wash... then pulled him out, staring at me like :eek:

I screamed so loud the lady next door ran over to see what had happened. Seriously. (she screamed too, btw)

what's the worst thing you've had in the washer that didn't belong there?
a snake.

The kids had left the door open and it slithered in and onto a load of laundry i'd just sorted out. Unfortunately for him (her?) it was the whites, so not only did he come out rather flat after the spin cycle, but bleached out of any color.

I reached in and felt something rubbery, started cursing under my breath about my daughter leaving a toy in the wash... Then pulled him out, staring at me like :eek:

I screamed so loud the lady next door ran over to see what had happened. Seriously. (she screamed too, btw)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

what's the worst thing you've had in the washer that didn't belong there?
a snake.

The kids had left the door open and it slithered in and onto a load of laundry i'd just sorted out. Unfortunately for him (her?) it was the whites, so not only did he come out rather flat after the spin cycle, but bleached out of any color.

I reached in and felt something rubbery, started cursing under my breath about my daughter leaving a toy in the wash... Then pulled him out, staring at me like :eek:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

That's what I said :lol:

Needless to say, I peer into the washer before reaching in now.

But that pales in comparison to what happened to this little ol' lady I know.

She was in the shower and heard something sloshing in the toilet. She peeked out from behind the curtain to see a sewer rat swimming about and trying to climb out of there.

She slammed the lid and placed a bunch of encyclopedias on it, then called her neighbor the plumber (his name isn't Joe). He told her it isn't uncommon for these rats to swim up into toilets. What the hell???? He poured a gallon of clorox in the toilet and shut the lid. Then a bit later they fished the rat out.

Elizabeth: "that bleach burnt all the hair off that rat."

:eek:

a snake.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

She was in the shower and heard something sloshing in the toilet. She peeked out from behind the curtain to see a sewer rat swimming about and trying to climb out of there.

She slammed the lid and placed a bunch of encyclopedias on it, then called her neighbor the plumber (his name isn't Joe). He told her it isn't uncommon for these rats to swim up into toilets. What the hell???? He poured a gallon of clorox in the toilet and shut the lid. Then a bit later they fished the rat out.

buddy of mine had a rattlesnake in his dryer.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

*shiver*

Not sure what this was, I'd bleached all the markings off of him :lol:

He didn't have fangs tho'

He truly did look like this ---> :eek:

Eyes bugged out, mouth open. Flat.

*shiver*

Not sure what this was, I'd bleached all the markings off of him :lol:

He didn't have fangs tho'

He truly did look like this ---> :eek:

Eyes bugged out, mouth open. Flat.

Weird--that's what my little brother looked like too when I "dried" him once. :lol:

I screamed so loud the lady next door ran over to see what had happened.

Hey Next Door Lady:

What was your neighbor thinking???

C'mon!

What if Emma had screamed because she was being murdered by an intruder?

Now, you show up to "invesitgate" and the next thing you know you've been bludgeoned!

The best thing to do when you hear your neighbor's blood-curdling scream, is to close and lock your doors and windows, shut your blinds, and turn up your music.

That's the American way of dealing with potential neighborhood violence.

Forum List

Back