Note to self:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
ALWAYS Check 13 yo daughter's jeans before washing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's the worst thing you've had in the washer that didn't belong there?

SharpieMarker.jpg

coke_liter.gif

I was wearing a nice pair of Faded Glory cargo pants that I'd purchased at Walmart...forgot about the two liter bottle of Coke that I'd shoved in my right thigh pocket.

$baby.jpeg

propped him up on the dryer.....he must have fallen in

$midget.jpeg

For got she was in my pocket

coke_liter.gif

I was wearing a nice pair of Faded Glory cargo pants that I'd purchased at Walmart...forgot about the two liter bottle of Coke that I'd shoved in my right thigh pocket.

A freakin' 2 liter?!

Yeah. I had two in there, but I guess I only took the first one out..and the box of Twinkies...and three Slim Jims.

rolling_rainbow_crayons.jpg

My boy likes to save everything in his pocket. One day I missed a crayon in his jeans. I didn't have a clue there was a problem until I took all the clothes out of the dryer. The wicked red crayon was heat set on all his clothes. And of course my frugality didn't allow me to throw all the clothes out. I scrubbed each one of his clothes with liquid hand sanitizer until all the red stains came out. I worked overtime as a domestic goddess that day. And not a work of thanks. :)

Forum List

Back