Note To Least Educated Liberals.You Cannot File For Impeachment Just Because Your President Swears

I,,,Congressman and Chitty Singer,,,Al Green,,,,am calling for the impeachment,,of President Reagan,,,,uhh,,sorry,,,I mean Bush,,,,yah,,,President Bush ,,,cuz he swears a lot and called the small island of Australia,,,a Chit Hole !!!!
Well just before the election Trump claimed the election was rigged, and I believe Trump. Could Trump have won otherwise?

Trump was talking about the DNC rigging the nomination in favor of Clinton, and he was correct.

Harry S. Truman used to call pretty much everyone a "son of a bitch" or a "bastard" or "full of shit" and liberal snowflakes weren't making an impeachment issue then.

Harry S. Truman used to call pretty much everyone a "son of a bitch" or a "bastard" or "full of shit" and liberal snowflakes weren't making an impeachment issue then.
It has nothing to do with Trumps profanity and everything to do with his racism

It has nothing to do with Trumps profanity and everything to do with his racism

You dumb horse's ass, stating a quantifiable FACT that 3rd world countries are shitholes, regardless of their racial demographics, is NOT racist. It is a FACT of third-world living standards. I guess you liberals never heard of "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf." You've MASTURBATED with the word racism for so many goddamned years it means NOTHING anymore. Illegal immigration ISN'T a race either; it's a criminal burden which costs this country 135 billion dollars a year. ALL countries enforce their borders but you self-hating Americans think it's sooo WAAAYCIST if the US does the same thing!

Forum List

Back