Note to Gun-Control Liberals: You Can’t Handle the Truth

article-2344012-1A63B605000005DC-481_634x792.jpg
Oh look... an anti-gun loon, arguing from emotion.
Why is she arguing from emotion?
Because she knows she doesn't otherwise have a response to the point.

lol, I knew I could get you to say that. To say the assault weapons ban wasn't a ban.

You said the opposite last year:

"Bill Clinton passed the Assault Weapons Ban in 1994."

If we banned all guns | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
It was called an Assault Weapons Ban. Fact. It didnt ban much but it did ban some things. Of course your pitifully small brain can't distinguish these things so you spend hours looking at my old posts to come up with a "gotcha" when in fact it makes you look like the drooling retard you are.

And it did nothing to lower the gun crime rate....
Total and complete failure. When time for renewal came Democrats swore up and down we'd be awash in evil assault weapons and children would die in droves if it wasnt renewed. That didnt happen either.

Nice kids. Who are they?
banner-soto-class-1.jpg

It was called an Assault Weapons Ban. Fact. It didnt ban much but it did ban some things. Of course your pitifully small brain can't distinguish these things so you spend hours looking at my old posts to come up with a "gotcha" when in fact it makes you look like the drooling retard you are.

Total and complete failure. When time for renewal came Democrats swore up and down we'd be awash in evil assault weapons and children would die in droves if it wasnt renewed. That didnt happen either.

Nice kids. Who are they?
banner-soto-class-1.jpg
I figured.
You know that Connecticut retained the ban on assault weapons, right? So if you were thinking this was a "gotcha" where you posted pics of dead kids to win an argument, you've proven the opposite. An AWB doesnt make anyone any safer.
Looks like you've been pwned like the little ignorant bitch you are.

Nice kids. Who are they?
banner-soto-class-1.jpg
I figured.
You know that Connecticut retained the ban on assault weapons, right? So if you were thinking this was a "gotcha" where you posted pics of dead kids to win an argument, you've proven the opposite. An AWB doesnt make anyone any safer.
Looks like you've been pwned like the little ignorant bitch you are.

newtown-children-smaller-gun1.jpg

Further proof that anti-gun loons are more than happy to use the blood of innocent children in their mindless attempts to further restrict the rights of the law abiding.
They havce nothing. And when you point out what the want wont help anyone they respond we need to "do something." Libs are driven by intentions. Conservatives are driven by results.

Further proof that anti-gun loons are more than happy to use the blood of innocent children in their mindless attempts to further restrict the rights of the law abiding.
They havce nothing. And when you point out what the want wont help anyone they respond we need to "do something." Libs are driven by intentions. Conservatives are driven by results.
And body counts.
Thank you for continuing to prove that anti-gun loons are more than happy to use the blood of innocent children in their mindless attempts to further restrict the rights of the law abiding.

And body counts.
Yes libs are drivenby body counts too. It creates that "crisis" atmosphere that allows them to "do something.:

lol,

So I'm right. The average individual, as I said, cannot buy a post 1986.

You say that's not a gun ban.

I guess then if a law were passed that said private citizens could no longer buy handguns, unless they were made before 2016,

you wouldn't call that a gun ban? Hilarious.
You clearly didnt understand the post. There was no ban. Any individual can become a firearms dealer and acquire machine guns.

You're comically trying to defend Reagan.

So now you're also declaring that the so-called assault weapons ban was never a ban?

So now you're also declaring that Chicago's handgun ban should not have been ruled unconstitutional because it wasn't actually a ban?

You're funny.
You're an idiot.
The Assault Weapons Ban wasnt really a ban either. You could buy anything you wanted, it just cost a lot more. It was a total failure, as any such ban would be.
A total failure. Just like you.

lol, I knew I could get you to say that. To say the assault weapons ban wasn't a ban.

Ok, so the Bill Clinton 'ban' didn't really ban anything,

but the Ronald Reagan ban did.

So why keep accusing the liberals of being the gun grabbers?

Nice kids. Who are they?
banner-soto-class-1.jpg

Notice anything....none of the adults in the photo had a gun to stop the killer...it took the police 5 minutes to get their....

Do you know what led to their deaths...anti gun extremists made their school into a gun free killing zone.........

You clearly didnt understand the post. There was no ban. Any individual can become a firearms dealer and acquire machine guns.

So now you're also declaring that the so-called assault weapons ban was never a ban?

So now you're also declaring that Chicago's handgun ban should not have been ruled unconstitutional because it wasn't actually a ban?

You're funny.
You're an idiot.
The Assault Weapons Ban wasnt really a ban either. You could buy anything you wanted, it just cost a lot more. It was a total failure, as any such ban would be.

Because your politicians keep saying that is what they want...obama told John Lott, feinstein told a reporter, we know what they want, they just don't have the power to do it....

You're funny.
You're an idiot.

What? You are even less coherent tonight than usual. Reagan didnt ban anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back