Note to Bush: Stop throwing our Intelligence Community under the bus!

I keep seeing the same tactics being used by the Democrats on everything.

They plant the seed or idea and everyone runs with it because it makes sense.

They did this to turn Iraqi freedom into lying about WMDs.

They also did this to turn defending this country from illegals and possible terrorist attacks into racism and discrimination. Cass Sustein's information cascade method was used to attain this.

Except the war was never about the Iraqi's freedom until after the failure to find WMDs occurred. If Bush truly cared about the Iraqi people, he would of gotten rid of the sanctions that killed 500,000 Iraqi children along with the weekly bombings by the U.S.

really....it was the us sanctions that killed them?

perhaps you blame employers for their employees dying on the way to work due to unforeseen circumstances, i mean, had the employers not demanded they come to work, they would have lived....

They also did this to turn defending this country from illegals and possible terrorist attacks into racism and discrimination. Cass Sustein's information cascade method was used to attain this.

Except the war was never about the Iraqi's freedom until after the failure to find WMDs occurred. If Bush truly cared about the Iraqi people, he would of gotten rid of the sanctions that killed 500,000 Iraqi children along with the weekly bombings by the U.S.

The UN instituted those sanctions...not the US.

The Oil for Food program was dreamed up by Cliinton to help Iraqis make it through those sanctions but instead corruption allowed Saddam to use it to do whatever he wanted while his people suffered. Your narrow view shows me you really don't understand the reasons for the war and I'm not gonna go back and rehash ground that we've covered over and over again.

The point is you have no idea that most of what you believe about the war has been fed to you. Maybe you might want to read Bush's book so you can get a better idea what really went on. So many were turned against the war using availability cascades and by constantly repeating to us who died every 15 mins. I haven't heard a report like that in a while yet soldiers here at Ft Campbell are dying every day. Nobody gives a darn about them anymore which seems to happen a lot when Democrats occupy the White House. The reasons for reporting combat deaths evaporate once we get a Democrat President. Democrats are kind, peaceful, and would never be confused with a reckless cowboy warmonger. Only a Republican would be like that.....even though Obama is assassinating Al Qaeda and Taliban members in Pakistan as we speak and continuing to use Rendition even though he paid lip-service to it with an executive order.

Last edited:

The UN instituted those sanctions...not the US.

The Oil for Food program was dreamed up by Cliinton to help Iraqis make it through those sanctions but instead corruption allowed Saddam to use it to do whatever he wanted while his people suffered. Your narrow view shows me you really don't understand the reasons for the war and I'm not gonna go back and rehash ground that we've covered over and over again.

The point is you have no idea that most of what you believe about the war has been fed to you. Maybe you might want to read Bush's book so you can get a better idea what really went on. So many were turned against the war using availability cascades and by constantly repeating to us who died every 15 mins. I haven't heard a report like that in a while yet soldiers here at Ft Campbell are dying every day. Nobody gives a darn about them anymore which seems to happen a lot when Democrats occupy the White House. The reasons for reporting combat deaths evaporate once we get a Democrat President. Democrats are kind, peaceful, and would never be confused with a reckless cowboy warmonger. Only a Republican would be like that.....even though Obama is assassinating Al Qaeda and Taliban members in Pakistan as we speak and continuing to use Rendition even though he paid lip-service to it with an executive order.

Obama is assassinating al Qaeda because it was al Qaeda who attacked us. You know that right?

Sometimes I think right wingers have twisted recent history so much, even they don't remember what happened.

If Bush had gone after al Qaeda instead of a defeated nation, we would be finished in Afghanistan, Iraqi women wouldn't be living in Burkas as slaves and our nation wouldn't be bankrupt.

And for Bush to say our CIA didn't know what Iraq had is a smear against our CIA. This is why Bush committed treason by outing the wife of Joe Wilson as a covert CIA agent.

Last edited by a moderator:

perhaps you blame employers for their employees dying on the way to work due to unforeseen circumstances, i mean, had the employers not demanded they come to work, they would have lived....

Yeah, ya gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

So far, you haven't given us an "omelet". In fact, you haven't given anything that makes a lick of sense.

Republicans were so upset when they thought Democrats were saying "something bad" about our Intelligence Agencies, and yet, Bush is calling them liars and saying that because of them, thousands of Americas are dead, tens of thousands maimed, our economy in ruins and Iraq is under Sharia law.

Where is the Republican "outrage"?

So far, you haven't given us an "omelet". In fact, you haven't given anything that makes a lick of sense.

Republicans were so upset when they thought Democrats were saying "something bad" about our Intelligence Agencies, and yet, Bush is calling them liars and saying that because of them, thousands of Americas are dead, tens of thousands maimed, our economy in ruins and Iraq is under Sharia law.

My friend, you won't find it.

You see RepubliCON$ are strictly out for themselves, and themselves alone. They can rip and pillage and destroy and spend like drunken sailors and its all good. But don't let anyone do anything similar or even close to that, because they will scream, moan and wail like PMSing banshees....once anyone with a D behind their name does it.

It's their M.O.

:omg:YAWN:omg:

It's the economy, stupid.

I was ready for Bush to get out, but honestly he is looking pretty darn good to me, compared to the mess we have now.

I was ready for Bush to get out, but honestly he is looking pretty darn good to me, compared to the mess we have now.

Growing economy. No new wars. GM posting a profit. The Dow up 6,000 points since Obama took office.

Yea, what a mess. We need Bush back. He knew about creating jobs. In China. He helped move 2.4 million there from 2001 to 2008. Good job.

Growing economy. No new wars. GM posting a profit. The Dow up 6,000 points since Obama took office.

Yea, what a mess. We need Bush back. He knew about creating jobs. In China. He helped move 2.4 million there from 2001 to 2008. Good job.

yep and yet i am delivering new unemployment checks every few weeks ....more people getting foreclosure notices on their homes or having financial problems because they cant find work.....and we are talking about Engineers and Lawyers,Doctors of some sort, Police,Fire dept,Teachers...basically Professional people.....yea its getting better.....

After Bush Sr. drove Iraq out of Kuwait, does anyone believe our intelligence community simply stopped keeping an eye on Iraq?

We saw their military in action. We knew what was destroyed.

We helped put sanctions on Iraq. The entire Middle East was watching Iraq because they invaded an Arab neighbor.

Iraq had no real industry. No real manufacturing.

But they were putting together a military complex capable of attacking the US? After the US drove them out of Kuwait?

What will be the reaction from the Intelligence Community to Bush's book?

you wanna post something to back up your thread title...or? just :dig:

After Bush Sr. drove Iraq out of Kuwait, does anyone believe our intelligence community simply stopped keeping an eye on Iraq?

We helped put sanctions on Iraq. The entire Middle East was watching Iraq because they invaded an Arab neighbor.

But they were putting together a military complex capable of attacking the US? After the US drove them out of Kuwait?

You mean like "common sense"?

Do you seriously believe a country would go to war against another country, then, after winning, just turn around and walk away? Without keeping an eye on the country that lost? Especially after WWI?

You seriously believe that?

Seriously?

Do you seriously believe a country would go to war against another country, then, after winning, just turn around and walk away? Without keeping an eye on the country that lost? Especially after WWI?

Seriously?

How does this jive with all your posts that we could not and have not won? Are you Schizophrenic? Sybil? Is that you?

:cuckoo:

Well, I guess the 40,000,000+ unemployed can rejoice along with the 1/6 of the U.S> collecting food stamps... it's the summer of rdean!!!!!!!!

Seriously?

How does this jive with all your posts that we could not and have not won? Are you Schizophrenic? Sybil? Is that you?

:cuckoo:

Bush Sr. did win. He drove Saddam out of Kuwait, but stopped at the border because he didn't want the problems facing this country today. Problems that came directly from Bush Jr. and right wingers. How can you call me names when you know so little? Nothing of value.

Well, I guess the 40,000,000+ unemployed can rejoice along with the 1/6 of the U.S> collecting food stamps... it's the summer of rdean!!!!!!!!

Thank Bush and the Republicans. Who do you think worked overtime to move American jobs to China?

Thank Bush and the Republicans. Who do you think worked overtime to move American jobs to China?

What a fucking bot you are; Repeat the same stupid partisan mantra, day after fucking day, week after week, month after fucking month, with never the slightest hint of wit mixed in.

:eusa_hand:

I've wasted enough time reading your stupid shit. Anyone else who still finds you the slightest bit entertaining should be able to get off watching paint dry.

What a fucking bot you are; Repeat the same stupid partisan mantra, day after fucking day, week after week, month after fucking month, with never the slightest hint of wit mixed in.

:eusa_hand:

I've wasted enough time reading your stupid shit. Anyone else who still finds you the slightest bit entertaining should be able to get off watching paint dry.

Now do you believe me when I say he is an obsolete hardwired DNC output device.

Forum List

Back