Note to Bush: Stop throwing our Intelligence Community under the bus!

Thank Bush and the Republicans. Who do you think worked overtime to move American jobs to China?

What a fucking bot you are; Repeat the same stupid partisan mantra, day after fucking day, week after week, month after fucking month, with never the slightest hint of wit mixed in.

:eusa_hand:

I've wasted enough time reading your stupid shit. Anyone else who still finds you the slightest bit entertaining should be able to get off watching paint dry.

Now do you believe me when I say he is an obsolete hardwired DNC output device.

I'm sorta hoping that his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder will eventually cause an aneurism that will permantly disable the CPU.

Well, I guess the 40,000,000+ unemployed can rejoice along with the 1/6 of the U.S> collecting food stamps... it's the summer of rdean!!!!!!!!

Thank Bush and the Republicans. Who do you think worked overtime to move American jobs to China?

What a fucking bot you are; Repeat the same stupid partisan mantra, day after fucking day, week after week, month after fucking month, with never the slightest hint of wit mixed in.

:eusa_hand:

I've wasted enough time reading your stupid shit. Anyone else who still finds you the slightest bit entertaining should be able to get off watching paint dry.

Complaining about the truth doesn't make it any less the truth.

After Bush Sr. drove Iraq out of Kuwait, does anyone believe our intelligence community simply stopped keeping an eye on Iraq?

We saw their military in action. We knew what was destroyed.

We helped put sanctions on Iraq. The entire Middle East was watching Iraq because they invaded an Arab neighbor.

Iraq had no real industry. No real manufacturing.

But they were putting together a military complex capable of attacking the US? After the US drove them out of Kuwait?

What will be the reaction from the Intelligence Community to Bush's book?

you wanna post something to back up your thread title...or? just :dig:

You mean like "common sense"?

Do you seriously believe a country would go to war against another country, then, after winning, just turn around and walk away? Without keeping an eye on the country that lost? Especially after WWI?

You seriously believe that?

Seriously?

how in the heck does that even address your thread title and the OP?

you wanna post something to back up your thread title...or? just :dig:

Do you seriously believe a country would go to war against another country, then, after winning, just turn around and walk away? Without keeping an eye on the country that lost? Especially after WWI?

Seriously?

Because Bush said he received "bad intelligence". The truth is he received intelligence he didn't like, which was Saddam was no threat.

the rdean take on the old adage headline

WORLD COMING TO AN END WOMEN AND CHILDREN HURT WORST GOP AT FAULT

Seriously?

Because Bush said he received "bad intelligence". The truth is he received intelligence he didn't like, which was Saddam was no threat.

Bush said it? Just Bush? Not all the dems that voted in SUPPORT of the invasion...just Bush? I'm just making sure I understand you correctly.

And while I'm trying to understand you....I'll ask one more thing. You DID know that the dems were in control of the house when that vote to go to Iraq occured, right? Bush couldn't have given the green light without their support. You got that part, right?

Guess I hit a sore spot. Oops.

It's entirely possible that you did...sticking your head up your own ass does sound like a painful thing to do.

You guys are a bunch of silly turds. The truth is right in front of you and you can't face it. Pathetic.

So you think our CIA is a bunch of incompetent liars? Disgusting.

I didn't call them liars. Congress did though...you remember Bush's Congress, don't you? The one that was controlled by democrats when all the intel was received?

The truth is right in front of you and you keep twisting it to blame Bush....LOL...go figure

Bush said it? Just Bush? Not all the dems that voted in SUPPORT of the invasion...just Bush? I'm just making sure I understand you correctly.

And while I'm trying to understand you....I'll ask one more thing. You DID know that the dems were in control of the house when that vote to go to Iraq occured, right? Bush couldn't have given the green light without their support. You got that part, right?
actually, it was the Senate the dems had the majority in

Thanks for the correction.

Thanks for the correction.
no prob

Forum List

Back