Notable Christian Musician "Loses His Faith"

I just find in my experiences, those least interested in God have been the most evil. Not just evil as in a bad person, but genuinely enjoying the abuses against others. MANY of them in Canada. Happy to destroy your life for their benefit, a smile on their face as they quietly put the screws to you.

I respect a businessman who competes and crushes your company, at least you know that it's a two way street.
How contradictory and deranged. You're not a Christian by any chance, are you?

I have been teaching for 25 years, and just sat in on interviews to hire several brand new teachers in the district. These youngsters are very enthusiastic and we're glad, and they are very knowledgeable and that's even better. But it can be assumed that, in over 25 years of teaching I'm knowledgeable AND have some wisdom gleaned too
From reading your posts, you've spent that time reinforcing your prejudices rather than learning.

I just find in my experiences, those least interested in God have been the most evil. Not just evil as in a bad person, but genuinely enjoying the abuses against others. MANY of them in Canada. Happy to destroy your life for their benefit, a smile on their face as they quietly put the screws to you.

I respect a businessman who competes and crushes your company, at least you know that it's a two way street.

What is contradictory? If you are in a business competing with another, their intention is to win marketshare. They are trying to do the same to you, it's healthy competition, not unlike a relay race.

Those in positions of power who operate against those at their mercy are not engaging in fair, competitive activity. It's just abuse of power and it's evil.

The reason I believe is because I see what happens to people who don't believe -- they become killers of millions.

In closing this is what happens when the church becomes about tickling ears and not about teaching truth, even when it's uncomfortable.

If they told the truth they wouldn't exist because they'd have to acknowledge it's all nonsense.

He was upfront, leading Christian worship (!) for twenty years (!) and he could not wrap his head around why there were "no more miracles". To him the Bible is "full of contradictions". (How often did he study it?). Hell is a big one, I will grant him, but his understanding of it reads like every 17 year old sniveling atheist.

His entire post does not read like someone who was apparently not only in the faith for 20 years, but LEADING and CREATING songs of the faith for 20 years. Which is a whole 'nother topic about the inanity of modern Christian worship music, but I digress.

In closing this is what happens when the church becomes about tickling ears and not about teaching truth, even when it's uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, this is not going to get better.

Wow, Sour Sue, you think his problem was that he was involved in the show-biz edge of big religion? Really?

Frankly, what he said made a lot of sense... even if it messes up your sensibilities.

Why does God send otherwise good people to hell because they had the bad luck to be born in a place where they don't worship Jesus?

That makes him sound like a prick, really.
Actually retard that is not what happens. ANYONE that did not receive the opportunity to learn about Jesus is given that opportunity once dead and resurrected. One must CHOSE not to accept Jesus to be condemned.

What is contradictory? If you are in a business competing with another, their intention is to win marketshare. They are trying to do the same to you, it's healthy competition, not unlike a relay race.

Those in positions of power who operate against those at their mercy are not engaging in fair, competitive activity. It's just abuse of power and it's evil.

why do you keep bring up "evil canada" - "who operate against those at their mercy" without ever being specific in what their merciless acts against you are ...

* are they liberals.

The reason I believe is because I see what happens to people who don't believe -- they become killers of millions.
No it isn't. You just made that up to troll.
No, I didn't.

I give four examples:

French Revolution

Nazism

Communism

Abortion

When atheists have power, they murder.
No, I didn't.

I give four examples:

French Revolution

Nazism

Communism

Abortion

Aug. 19, 1934 | German Voters Approve Hitler as Führer

On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Führer und Reichskanzler (“leader and chancellor”), a new title created after the death of President Paul von Hindenburg earlier in the month.

german christians voted for nazi hitler

more christians than anyone else have abortions

you are illiterate, the french revolution.

the communist were in response to centuries of oppression, primarily religious ...

You just made that up to troll.

or worse, you take yourself seriously ...

No, I didn't.

I give four examples:

French Revolution

Nazism

Communism

Abortion

No, I didn't.

I give four examples:

French Revolution

Nazism

Communism

Abortion

On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Führer und Reichskanzler (“leader and chancellor”), a new title created after the death of President Paul von Hindenburg earlier in the month.

the communist were in response to centuries of oppression, primarily religious ...

You can try to explain it away if it makes you feel better, but whenever atheists take over a country they murder millions of people.

why do you keep bring up "evil canada" - "who operate against those at their mercy" without ever being specific in what their merciless acts against you are ...

* are they liberals.

For the purposes of your understanding in America, they are members of the covert security caste. The anti-thesis of American Values, or, what you sought Independence from when you separated from the British Monarchy.

Last edited:
No, I didn't.

I give four examples:

French Revolution

Nazism

Communism

Abortion

No, I didn't.

I give four examples:

French Revolution

Nazism

Communism

Abortion

You can try to explain it away if it makes you feel better, but whenever atheists take over a country they murder millions of people.

christians have been evil since writing their book of forgeries, christian bible in the 4th century ...

* are they liberals.

For the purposes of your understanding in America they are members of the covert security caste. The anti-thesis of American Values, or, what you sought Independence from when you separated from the British Monarchy.
For the purposes of your understanding in America they are members of the covert security caste. The anti-thesis of American Values, or, what you sought Independence from when you separated from the British Monarchy.

not sure I have heard anything of that nature going on in Canada ... what is their objective. hopefully not monarchists, would be a sad day those people even exist.

* are they liberals.

not sure I have heard anything of that nature going on in Canada ... what is their objective. hopefully not monarchists, would be a sad day those people even exist.

Their objective is to silence me and destroy my ability to have a career. Any time a foreign business employs Canadians, they are in fact, subsidizing the covert apparatus in Canada.

One massive racket of sometimes overlapping turf among different police agencies. They are not concerned with U.S Interests, you can be sure of this.

* are they liberals.

Their objective is to silence me and destroy my ability to have a career. Any time a foreign business employs Canadians, they are in fact, subsidizing the covert apparatus in Canada.

One massive racket of sometimes overlapping turf among different police agencies. They are not concerned with U.S Interests, you can be sure of this.
Any time a foreign business employs Canadians, they are in fact, subsidizing the covert apparatus in Canada.

that sounds more international influence than Canadian - the apparatus is their proxy. unfortunately that is happening everywhere, their involvement in the u s elections.

* are they liberals.

Any time a foreign business employs Canadians, they are in fact, subsidizing the covert apparatus in Canada.

that sounds more international influence than Canadian - the apparatus is their proxy. unfortunately that is happening everywhere, their involvement in the u s elections.

No, this is a near police state that ensures Fiefdoms for dirtbags and their family members. Our system is not congruent with Free Market capitalism except in a very few exceptions. It's why more than 360,000 Canadians are in California alone. They seek liberty and capitalism while our economy crashes from the weight of massive government abuses,

Forum List

Back