Notable Christian Musician "Loses His Faith"

I love of classical style church music. But if we're talking about rock n roll church music, IT'S THE WORST!!!!

Christians - the religion of the book

country gospel music is their addiction on steroids, with heart and soul - it's a tragedy how their 4th century book creates such a false sense of propriety where abdication of their personal responsibilities is rewarded by a reliance on a false messiah.

Bach was an anti-Semite. No wonder you love him.

Christian music is THE WORST!!!!:ack-1:

Christians - the religion of the book - made the first cultures, which were able to notify music on paper. So without Christians you would not know now a lot about music. But what do you really know about music? In every form of music exists quality and scrap. You just simple use the words "not" or "no" - and think this makes you allknowing.
I love of classical style church music.

I love music

But if we're talking about rock n roll church music, IT'S THE WORST!!!!

Sure. "******-music" - how the Nazis called such kinds of music. No wonder you hate it.

The Devil wouldn't even have music that bland and uninteresting.

I'm not particularly fond of Kyke Music either.

Marty Sampson of the band Hillsong has recently renounced his Christian faith. It happens. However, his statement about this was shocking. Here is a man who was a "worship leader" for some twenty years. And this is what he has to say on leaving the faith:

Time for some real talk. Iā€™m genuinely losing my faith, and it doesnā€™t bother me. Like, what bothers me now is nothing. I am so happy now, so at peace with the world. Itā€™s crazy.

This is a soapbox moment so here I go ā€¦ How many preachers fall? Many. No one talks about it. How many miracles happen. Not many. No one talks about it. Why is the Bible full of contradictions? No one talks about it. How can God be love yet send four billion people to a place, all ā€˜coz they donā€™t believe? No one talks about it. Christians can be the most judgmental people on the planetā€”they can also be some of the most beautiful and loving people. But itā€™s not for me.

I am not in any more. I want genuine truth. Not the ā€œI just believe itā€ kind of truth. Science keeps piercing the truth of every religion. Lots of things help people change their lives, not just one version of God. Got so much more to say, but for me, I keeping it real. Unfollow if you want, Iā€™ve never been about living my life for others.

All I know is whatā€™s true to me right now, and Christianity just seems to me like another religion at this point. I could go on, but I wonā€™t. Love and forgive absolutely. Be kind absolutely. Be generous and do good to others absolutely. Some things are good no matter what you believe. Let the rain fall, the sun will come up tomorrow.

Hillsong Songwriter Marty Sampson Says Heā€™s Losing His Christian Faith | RELEVANT Magazine

He was upfront, leading Christian worship (!) for twenty years (!) and he could not wrap his head around why there were "no more miracles". To him the Bible is "full of contradictions". (How often did he study it?). Hell is a big one, I will grant him, but his understanding of it reads like every 17 year old sniveling atheist.

His entire post does not read like someone who was apparently not only in the faith for 20 years, but LEADING and CREATING songs of the faith for 20 years. Which is a whole 'nother topic about the inanity of modern Christian worship music, but I digress.

In closing this is what happens when the church becomes about tickling ears and not about teaching truth, even when it's uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, this is not going to get better.

How good of a musician can he be when he has to use God's name to sell records?

And what do you think is the real answer on your underhanded question ? How good for example was king David?

Marty Sampson of the band Hillsong has recently renounced his Christian faith. It happens. However, his statement about this was shocking. Here is a man who was a "worship leader" for some twenty years. And this is what he has to say on leaving the faith:

Time for some real talk. Iā€™m genuinely losing my faith, and it doesnā€™t bother me. Like, what bothers me now is nothing. I am so happy now, so at peace with the world. Itā€™s crazy.

This is a soapbox moment so here I go ā€¦ How many preachers fall? Many. No one talks about it. How many miracles happen. Not many. No one talks about it. Why is the Bible full of contradictions? No one talks about it. How can God be love yet send four billion people to a place, all ā€˜coz they donā€™t believe? No one talks about it. Christians can be the most judgmental people on the planetā€”they can also be some of the most beautiful and loving people. But itā€™s not for me.

I am not in any more. I want genuine truth. Not the ā€œI just believe itā€ kind of truth. Science keeps piercing the truth of every religion. Lots of things help people change their lives, not just one version of God. Got so much more to say, but for me, I keeping it real. Unfollow if you want, Iā€™ve never been about living my life for others.

All I know is whatā€™s true to me right now, and Christianity just seems to me like another religion at this point. I could go on, but I wonā€™t. Love and forgive absolutely. Be kind absolutely. Be generous and do good to others absolutely. Some things are good no matter what you believe. Let the rain fall, the sun will come up tomorrow.

Hillsong Songwriter Marty Sampson Says Heā€™s Losing His Christian Faith | RELEVANT Magazine

He was upfront, leading Christian worship (!) for twenty years (!) and he could not wrap his head around why there were "no more miracles". To him the Bible is "full of contradictions". (How often did he study it?). Hell is a big one, I will grant him, but his understanding of it reads like every 17 year old sniveling atheist.

His entire post does not read like someone who was apparently not only in the faith for 20 years, but LEADING and CREATING songs of the faith for 20 years. Which is a whole 'nother topic about the inanity of modern Christian worship music, but I digress.

In closing this is what happens when the church becomes about tickling ears and not about teaching truth, even when it's uncomfortable.

And what do you think is the real answer on your underhanded question ? How good for example was king David?

David must have been pretty damn good if God liked to listen to him play for hours. :dunno:

Idk who this other guy or his band even is. I think this is something largely promoted in Baptist churches.

"Rock and Roll is evil, so we'll play the same music, use God's name (in vain) and market it and make money." Is what happened there. That crap makes me mad, and by and large all that music is like pop country..it really sucks.

David must have been pretty damn good if God liked to listen to him play for hours. :dunno:

Idk who this other guy or his band even is. I think this is something largely promoted in Baptist churches.

"Rock and Roll is evil, so we'll play the same music, use God's name (in vain) and market it and make money." Is what happened there. That crap makes me mad, and by and large all that music is like pop country..it really sucks.

Rock'n roll is music. That's all. Music is a wonderful thing.

And not everyone was happy with the unorthodox and childish behavior of king David, my grandpa. His wife Michal for example: As the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, and she despised him in her heart.

Last edited:

Rock'n roll is music. That's all. Music is a wonderful thing.

And not everyone was happy with the unorthodox and childish behavior of king David, my grandpa. His wife Michal for example: As the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal the daughter of Saul looked out of the window and saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, and she despised him in her heart.

His head on a platter was called for, but they didn't get him!~ :funnyface:

I am starting to think that you don't know anything about me. You just enjoy being critical because it is funny.

I'm judging you by what you are writing here... and the way you describe yourself does not put you in a good light.

You no longer believe in a religion. I get that. I rejected religion at an early age after my parents died.

What I didn't do was keep going to church and keep collecting a paycheck and keep lying to people for whatever rationalizations I could come up with.
GOD doesn't want a religious man. What GOD wants is a one on one RELATIONSHIP. Churches that teach membership for salvation have it all wrong. However, none of this makes the Bible any less false nor seeking assembling together evil.

Depends on what type of example you're looking for.

Depends on what type of example you're looking for.

Example: God liked to listen to him play for hours. The End. :auiqs.jpg:

I heard today that periods of doubt are normal for Christian's and they should discuss it with each other.

Judging by the discussion here I would assume expressing your doubt to other Christian's is a terrible idea. Keep that shit bottled in.

I am not in any more. I want genuine truth. Not the ā€œI just believe itā€ kind of truth.

Iā€™ve never been about living my life for others.

her/him... the idea is still the same...

An evangelical pastor arrested for raping his faithful, after convincing them that his penis contained sacred milk.

From what we can tell this happened back in 2015, we canā€™t find any details about his charges and if he is still locked up, so if you have anymore details, please let us know.

This Pastor Was Arrested For Saying My Semen is a Sacred Holy Milk And Asking Members To Suck Him To Encourage God To Help The Church | Urban Intellectuals

ā€œHe convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouthā€, a follower said, ā€œOften, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church.ā€

354d0afd6f2808edf46e4dd938697c06
Winston Balagare
September 3, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Why are you posting such rubbish almost three years after the story was first circulated and proven to be a hoax? I never considered this site a ā€œnews siteā€, but I definitely thought 360Nobs was better than this.

Meet The Pastor Who Blesses His Congregation By Receiving Oral Sex

pastor-in-brazil-convinced-his-members-his-sperm-was-holy-1883463.png

So, yes... Strange things are occurring..

images

Casting Crowns....

Or is what they are trying to say, 'Stop casting stones'!

Marty Sampson...

hqdefault.jpg

Here is a man who was a "worship leader" for some twenty years.

Born31 May 1979 (age 40)

Martin W "Marty" Sampson (born 31 May 1979) is an Australian contemporary worship music singer-songwriter, musician and worship leader at the Hillsong Church in Sydney. From the late 1990s he has featured on the Youth Alive albums and was one of the original Hillsong United band's worship leaders. Sampson's main instrument is the guitar although he also plays the piano, flute and drums. Aside from work for Youth Alive and Hillsong United, Sampson has issued solo albums. In November 2006 he married Michelle and the couple have a son, Phoenix.

Marty Sampson - Wikipedia
Wow.. must have started at around 12?

Wait... or is this Marty Sampson?

I wonder if there were 'back stage' groupies after their concerts?

Noone ever talks about those things, either..

Some can actually vomit just by thinking that these 'males' might be so caught up with that whole 'deception' movement that they would actually jeopardize their own name and their own well being...

pastor-makes-congregants-suck-his-privates-in-church-says-his-7695016.png

Yes, it is 'my' prerogative but I don't have to 'lie' to others as if I might NOT be.... right?

Either this is the same Marty Sampson or it is another..

300x300.jpg

https://myspace.com/martysampson

Way weird...

conor-clapton.jpg

Conor Clapton

A03vC_yCIAE6fGq.jpg

Phoenix Sampson.

HillsongCommunityINA on Twitter

Last edited:

Forum List

Back