Not_PaulRevere from Twitter here

Aiming to discuss all things election interference and get Trump out of office asap.

^ This:

easter-bunny-comic.jpg

Aiming to discuss all things election interference and get Trump out of office asap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHI!
:lmao:

Don't mind those that are greeting you with a harsh welcoming and welcome to paradise in hell.

Now remember to write your threads and posts with wit and humor and when you discover Trump will never be impeached self abortion is welcome.

Now enjoy the board and the mental midgets of the welcome party will be by to fit you for your love me jacket and muzzle...

^ Yes :smoke:

I would write you are one kinky lass but I don't want to scare the newbie!
Lucy?

Not...

Lucy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHI!
:lmao:

Don't mind those that are greeting you with a harsh welcoming and welcome to paradise in hell.

Now remember to write your threads and posts with wit and humor and when you discover Trump will never be impeached self abortion is welcome.

Now enjoy the board and the mental midgets of the welcome party will be by to fit you for your love me jacket and muzzle...

^ Yes :smoke:

I would write you are one kinky lass but I don't want to scare the newbie!
Lucy?

Not...

Lucy.

But but but I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

Um....hold on again
blushing.gif

Did I mention my collection of riding crops, most of them tipped with Moroccan leather :dev2: :smoke:

Greetings. You will be getting verbally vomited on for any anti Trump posts as you already see. His supporters don't use reason so ignore them.
Just like the majority of his detractors that typically use reason........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Boy do I love politics, both sides are (unintentionally) hysterically funny!!!!!!

Joined yesterday, wants to "discuss all things election interference and get Trump out of office asap" but has no follow-up...

Me thinks he's trolling for Twitter followers...

Twit.

well hell i wasn't really expecting anything. i didn't realize this was an active community...let me dig in a bit and see what's going on here. guessing it's full of trumpets...

well hell i wasn't really expecting anything. i didn't realize this was an active community...let me dig in a bit and see what's going on here. guessing it's full of trumpets...
trumpets, saxy phones, xylophones, drums, oboes...

we's got da whole band here

"guessing it's full of trumpets..."

^ Sexist :funnyface:

Non-Sexist version:

That would be full of trumpets and trumpettes :smoke:

trumpets, saxy phones, xylophones, drums, oboes...

we's got da whole band here

"saxy phones"

Sexy phones?
th

So much better than the dude who played the sucksaphone....

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-1_16-43-55.png
    upload_2017-7-1_16-43-55.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 90

Forum List

Back