Not very reassuring

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<blockquote><i>People ask me all the time whether George has changed. He's a little grayer — and of course, he has learned and grown as we all have. But he's still the same person I met at a backyard barbecue in Midland, Texas and married three months later.</i></blockquote>

Dubbyuh, by his own admisssion, was an alcoholic until 1985. Laura married him in 1977. Now, if he's the "same person", that's not real comforting...

Bullypulpit said:
<blockquote><i>People ask me all the time whether George has changed. He's a little grayer — and of course, he has learned and grown as we all have. But he's still the same person I met at a backyard barbecue in Midland, Texas and married three months later.</i></blockquote>

Dubbyuh, by his own admisssion,was an alcoholic until 1985. Laura married him in 1977. Now, if he's the "same person", that's not real comforting...

If he was sober when she met him, as he remains now, and back then an alcoholc and today still an alcoholic (recovering), he is the same person.

I bet you were never comforted from day one anyway, and if it hurts to see him for four more years I'll try not to gloat!

insein said:
If he can do all the great things that he has for this country and still be an alcoholic, then i say bring on the Booze. :happy2:

Bully still cant figure it out.

He just doesn't care. He's a whipping boy. :whip:

Comrade said:
He just doesn't care. He's a whipping boy. :whip:

No he's a sheep.
sheep.gif

Comrade said:
If he was sober when she met him, as he remains now, and back then an alcoholc and today still an alcoholic (recovering), he is the same person.

I bet you were never comforted from day one anyway, and if it hurts to see him for four more years I'll try not to gloat!

He's not a "recovering" alcoholic. He is an untreated alcoholic. He has never dealt with those issue that lead him to drink in the first place, and the cognitive impairments resulting from long term ETOH abuse are lifelong.

insein said:
If he can do all the great things that he has for this country and still be an alcoholic, then i say bring on the Booze. :happy2:

Bully still cant figure it out.

"All the great things..." huh. You sound as delusional as someone in DT's.

Bullypulpit said:
He's not a "recovering" alcoholic. He is an untreated alcoholic. He has never dealt with those issue that lead him to drink in the first place, and the cognitive impairments resulting from long term ETOH abuse are lifelong.

And as i have said, if he can do all that he has done while piss ass drunk, then bring on the booze.

Bullypulpit said:
<center><h1><font color=red>WAKE UP!!!!</FONT></h1></center>

LOL - standing by for that rational statement.

Come on, I know there's one lurking in there somewhere. You can squeeze it out if you try hard enough. (now if that's not handing you a straight line, I don't know what is)

:teeth:

Bullypulpit said:

Wait, I though he only released his service record. Are these from his medical records or is this pulled out from the the nether regions of Bully?

Bullypulpit said:

Dubbyuh, by his own admisssion, was an alcoholic until 1985. Laura married him in 1977. Now, if he's the "same person", that's not real comforting...

Not to be rude but,you must be kidding?! I think you know what she meant. That's just plain silly. :laugh: :poke:

Comrade said:
Wait, I though he only released his service record. Are these from his medical records or is this pulled out from the the nether regions of Bully?

Just the facts comrade, just the facts...&#1080;&#1084;&#1077;&#1081;&#1090;&#1077; &#1089;&#1083;&#1072;&#1074;&#1085;&#1099;&#1081; &#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100;, &#1082;&#1072;&#1084;&#1088;&#1072;&#1076;&#1072;! :)

Forum List

Back