Not Very 'Presidential' - Biden Calls Man 'Damn Liar' For Asking Question About Hunter / Burisma

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Biden calls man ‘damn liar’ after tough town hall questions about Hunter, age and Trump

‘You’re a damn liar, man’

Biden is FREAKING OUT after President Trump responded to Pelosi's announcement the House will proceed with Impeachment by announcing HE and HIS SON, HUNTER, will join D-Schiff, D-Nadler, and Speaker Pelosi as 'witnesses' to be subpoenaed and forced to testify in the Senate's Impeachment hearings once the House votes for Impeachment and sends it to the Senate.

'Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden blasted a man at an Iowa town hall as a “damn liar” Thursday -- and challenged him to a push-up contest -- after he accused the 77-year-old former vice president of being "too old" and took a swipe at son Hunter's role on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural gas firm.'

Is Joe going to challenge EVERY American who demands answers about his son's scandal and his videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine Pm to a PUSH-UP CONTEST?
-- The old criminal fart will die of a heart attack...

:p

Biden lashes out at town hall questioner in heated exchange: ‘You’re a damn liar, man’

Oh, wow. A Trumptard is calling someone "not presidential"!

I think eleventy-million irony meters just exploded. Watch out for shrapnel!

Biden calls man ‘damn liar’ after tough town hall questions about Hunter, age and Trump

‘You’re a damn liar, man’

Biden is FREAKING OUT after President Trump responded to Pelosi's announcement the House will proceed with Impeachment by announcing HE and HIS SON, HUNTER, will join D-Schiff, D-Nadler, and Speaker Pelosi as 'witnesses' to be subpoenaed and forced to testify in the Senate's Impeachment hearings once the House votes for Impeachment and sends it to the Senate.

'Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden blasted a man at an Iowa town hall as a “damn liar” Thursday -- and challenged him to a push-up contest -- after he accused the 77-year-old former vice president of being "too old" and took a swipe at son Hunter's role on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural gas firm.'

Is Joe going to challenge EVERY American who demands answers about his son's scandal and his videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine Pm to a PUSH-UP CONTEST?
-- The old criminal fart will die of a heart attack...

:p

Biden lashes out at town hall questioner in heated exchange: ‘You’re a damn liar, man’

When is the Push-up contest scheduled for? Will C Span be covering it? How about the Fake News leaders at CNN and MSNBC?

They know their leader is an undignified buffoon, comparable in behavior to no President ever, so they do what they can.

Gotta protect. Gotta protect.
It's really weird how often they project, with no sense of irony.

Someone is going to earn their psychology doctorate based on a thesis about this phenomenon.

"Too old to vote"??

There goes the over 50 vote, Joe. :21:

Hey, there's a Democrat out there who has cheated on their spouse! Better get on it and tell us how much that offends your moral code! :lol:

Hey, there's a Democrat out there who won't show us their tax returns! Oh, wait. No there isn't...

Hey, there's a Democrat out there who rage tweets at 3 in the morning! What a loose cannon!

Hey, there's a Democrat out there who just snapped at a reporter! Better get on it and tell us what a whackjob maniac she is!

They know their leader is an undignified buffoon, comparable in behavior to no President ever, so they do what they can.

Yeah.....Biden's comments are Trump’s fault.

Before you fake moral tards attack the Democrats for their failings, you are going to need a couple of these to stand on:

artificial-leg.jpg

"Too old to vote"??

Comprehension fail.

The heckler said Biden was too old. Biden did not say the heckler was too old.

Obviously you didn't even watch the video. Biden said "You're too old to vote for me.."

I will also say this: That's a pretty sorry turnout for that old cocksucker. Trump typically brings in 20-30 thousand when he shows up.

But CREEPY UNCLE QUID PRO JOE is your SHINING BEACON OF MORALITY and CLASS... as he gropes little girls and sniffs their hair, and likes the little kids rubbing his legs at the pool and jumping in his lap, and whispers in the kenyans ear on live mic, "THIS IS A BIG FUCKIN' DEAL."

You two faced jack offs are PATHETIC.

"Too old to vote"??

Comprehension fail.

Obviously you didn't even watch the video. Biden said "You're too old to vote for me.."

I will also say this: That's a pretty sorry turnout for that old cocksucker. Trump typically brings in 20-30 thousand when he shows up.

Still a comprehension fail. Biden was turning the man's insult back on the heckler.

"Too old to vote"??

Comprehension fail.

Still a comprehension fail. Biden was turning the man's insult back on the heckler.

What "insult"? The man just said "Well I'm not voting for you..."

I believe Biden said the guy was too old to vote for him, but not too old to vote. Biden's verbal abilities may not be as impaired as suspected. LOL

There must be some email chain all the pseudocons subscribe to. I've seen about a dozen of them in the past week talk about Biden's leg hair. :lol:

Not a single original thought in the entire bunch.

Sad.

Forum List

Back