Not tough enough

Agriffin1983

Rookie
Oct 21, 2016
So, I'm a newbie here, but I believe: as with all prior elections, and especially this one; put the candidates in a room with a trained AMERICAN fighter, and see who's got it. All the candidates, and delegates, and Senate, and all involved deserve a good ass kicking before they deserve the right to control or command our people. I'm a red blooded, gun toting, premium fuel burning, blue collar american; and I would not hesitate to fight for the guy beside me. These elections, as of late (12yrs+), are nothing more than what we, as kids, used to settle in the wood chips at our middle school playground. What happened? Why can someone, anyone, be the regulator of what we believe? Would Hillary take a punch to the face? Donald? Barack? Bush? No is the definitive answer. If anyone thinks different theyre wrong also. (Unless youre fortunate enough to have hit one). Point is: you have to at least have had your ass kicked before you deserve the right to send OUR PEOPLE off to your bloody dollar war. EVERY candidate was, and is, not ready to take a punch so you have no right to indirectly deliver one to someone else, or someone elses child. Without getting too off topic, or promoting terrorism (terrorists are EVEN BIGGER PUSSIES), I believe that presidential candidates should have more to offer than scuttlebutt. You folks are hiding behind the same media (face fuck, twittler, insta-asshole), that plagues our society. Kids need to be kids, teens to be teens, and adults to be fucking adults. If what you want is fighters, look to those protecting our beloved country. If you want playground fights, go to your local middle school. But regardless, none of you fucks could take the hit you constantly feed our people and you should be ashamed of that. Sorry for my rant, but my words often fall on deaf ears. Peace be with you and God bless the free living, hard working, blue collar, citizens of the United States of mother fucking AMERICA!

So, I'm a newbie here, but I believe: as with all prior elections, and especially this one; put the candidates in a room with a trained AMERICAN fighter, and see who's got it. All the candidates, and delegates, and Senate, and all involved deserve a good ass kicking before they deserve the right to control or command our people. I'm a red blooded, gun toting, premium fuel burning, blue collar american; and I would not hesitate to fight for the guy beside me. These elections, as of late (12yrs+), are nothing more than what we, as kids, used to settle in the wood chips at our middle school playground. What happened? Why can someone, anyone, be the regulator of what we believe? Would Hillary take a punch to the face? Donald? Barack? Bush? No is the definitive answer. If anyone thinks different theyre wrong also. (Unless youre fortunate enough to have hit one). Point is: you have to at least have had your ass kicked before you deserve the right to send OUR PEOPLE off to your bloody dollar war. EVERY candidate was, and is, not ready to take a punch so you have no right to indirectly deliver one to someone else, or someone elses child. Without getting too off topic, or promoting terrorism (terrorists are EVEN BIGGER PUSSIES), I believe that presidential candidates should have more to offer than scuttlebutt. You folks are hiding behind the same media (face fuck, twittler, insta-asshole), that plagues our society. Kids need to be kids, teens to be teens, and adults to be fucking adults. If what you want is fighters, look to those protecting our beloved country. If you want playground fights, go to your local middle school. But regardless, none of you fucks could take the hit you constantly feed our people and you should be ashamed of that. Sorry for my rant, but my words often fall on deaf ears. Peace be with you and God bless the free living, hard working, blue collar, citizens of the United States of mother fucking AMERICA!
Agriffin1983: "...put the candidates in a room with a trained AMERICAN fighter, and see who's got it. All the candidates, and delegates, and Senate, and all involved deserve a good ass kicking before they deserve the right to control or command our people. I'm a red blooded, gun toting, premium fuel burning, blue collar american; and I would not hesitate to fight for the guy beside me."

^^^^
That is nutty, at best...:uhoh3::itsok:

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-21_21-54-25.png
    upload_2016-10-21_21-54-25.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Forum List

Back