Not Too Bright Bart and the Cracker I.Q. Test

Is merely seeing the word 'Cracker' enough to trigger you?

• I saw it in an aisle at Safeway and called the Discrimination Board of my town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm wondering about that too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not easily triggered.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I consider it offensive

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Does not apply

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm reporting this to the proper authorities

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Well where the fuck is the link to the test? If you can't post it, don't bring it up.
That is the test I guess, and I cannot link. I'm still on probation. :3:

Tried to search for the test site to put in a link for you. Couldn't find it. You're on you're own new kid. I suggest you just dance and entertain a lot until your "probation" is over.

:5_1_12024:

I had no luck either. Eh.

Maybe the New Kid is just playing us.. :death:All I found under Cracker tests was "diet plans"...

Oh, I found some weird thing. "Cracker IQ-tip" :cuckoo:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/471647/Is-your-Cracker-half-as-good-as-your-IQ-tip

The one on Whitesplaing, which is really a supposed Black Woman Blacksplaining everything :blahblah:

It's highly amuse she doesn't see how naked her agenda is
Damn nigga... do you even english?

That's the word salad shooter.

Well where the fuck is the link to the test? If you can't post it, don't bring it up.

Tried to search for the test site to put in a link for you. Couldn't find it. You're on you're own new kid. I suggest you just dance and entertain a lot until your "probation" is over.

Maybe the New Kid is just playing us.. :death:All I found under Cracker tests was "diet plans"...

The one on Whitesplaing, which is really a supposed Black Woman Blacksplaining everything :blahblah:

Naaa. He wants to be a grammar NAZI, he better not fuck up

I doubt he's what's his face..the Nazi dude. Godwined! :alcoholic:

What is the 'T' in 'TN' stand for Thumper?

I believe I've attracted my first Leg Humper. This can get interesting

Someone from the US might know that. :rolleyes:

I knew it, and still asked him where he lived...er..saw some wildlife..derp! :oops:

Soon I'll be able to exercise all parts of this message board

attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.gif

Im from TN and i ride a harley.
Im no leg humper, unless you got a phat ass and a pretty vagina. Do you have those? :hyper:
I just enjoy calling out someones lack of self awareness and hypocrisy.

I have been known to troll the world wide web looking for different and unique web sites and content. Recently I came across a website through the recommendation of a friend of a friend. Seeing the phrase Take the Cracker I.Q. Test had me first thinking what you may be thinking. But seeing as I respect the friend who passed on a recommendation of a friend, I jumped in head first.

But first I must trollsplain: It took a while, but I was able to contact the Administrator of the website for permission to use the content outside of the website. After verifying who I am and my interests and history, I was granted the permissions I sought. Drumroll please :happy-1:(hand clapping will have to suffice):

Under a Heading of Take The Cracker I.Q. Test is an image with Text next to it:

rs=w:400,cg:true

Two Images Side by Side
Two images compare two men to an ape. One alone mocks a man's looks. The other is meant to disparage a man, using a comparison of a racial group to apes.

Not a Trick Question.
"Select the Racist Image" is not a trick question. It's not even a question.
Then we get the image again (I'll not repost it here) with other text beside that instance:

Real Testimonials by Real Americans
"I took the test and I was told I scored the highest they have ever seen. It's amazing. I mean it's something they have never seen before. And I'll produce my test results, absolutely. And I would love to do that, even against my lawyer's wishes -- when Hillary releases her 33,000 emails that have been deleted." - John Baron von Munchausen

Real American
Real is pronounced like it is written in English: 'real'. It is not pronounced like the Mexican road 'Camino Real.' And while we are on the subject, don't they know 'Camino' is a horse or a car, and not a road?

Definition: Cracker
Cracker definition is - a bragging liar : boaster : blowhard.

Truthful hyperbole & Alternative FAQs
The most frequently asked question here @ NTBB, is "Who are you, and why should we trust you?" Well I'll tell you -- just as soon as Mueller proves collusion. Because at that point I may be called as a witness.​

Still with me Fellow USMBers? Now what it has me wondering is if it is racist, political, or both. And what parts of it can be easily labelled.

disclosure: I took the test.
Yeah.............get called a Cracker and burn down a town...............Said Nobody ever........

Answers your question..........Yawn.

I don't think it's the smasher of the cults, then again, it was just a crescent moon...that's when all crazies come out. That full moon theory is wrong.

Buy generic Wheat Thins.

Cheez-Its. They make your salivary glands contract.
Do white people and Black people have the same responses to them? (I must be feeling inferior and triggered. Lower case 'w')
You don’t even understand how impossibly stupid you are for posting this.

You accuse normal white people of being “triggered” for objecting to macro-aggressions, while attempting to legitimize people who believe in micro-aggressions and declare they are so terrible while committing micro-aggressions against white people every day.

Apparently this guy likes to use cracker, and kill their white babies ..... being called white cracker too bad when the tables are turned they don't act the same. Racial triggering only gets a response f rom the weak minds who use it, and while using it it is they who are the racist because they are racist against those they accuse of being racist. Typical leftist democratic idiot training and you all pass.

You can call me a honky, white cracker whatever, I grew up being called all the above
You appear to thrive in victimhood. Thank god you're not representative of anything but a small group of even smaller minded people
White people who are victims of racism aren’t even considered victims.

There is no victim hood to thrive in. You can’t even handle white student unions.

I'm proud to be a cracker. :fu:And I am.

That doesn't mean there isn't a lot of good black folk out there. We understand each other. Other people, not so much.

I'm proud of the black Americans where I live. IMO, they're the best in the country! :funnyface:

Someone from the US might know that. :rolleyes:

I knew it, and still asked him where he lived...er..saw some wildlife..derp! :oops:

Soon I'll be able to exercise all parts of this message board

attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.gif
You really need to look into a mirror

New Topics

Forum List

Back