Not Too Bright Bart and the Cracker I.Q. Test

Is merely seeing the word 'Cracker' enough to trigger you?

• I saw it in an aisle at Safeway and called the Discrimination Board of my town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm wondering about that too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not easily triggered.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I consider it offensive

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Does not apply

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm reporting this to the proper authorities

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
and before any of you feel the knee jerk urge to label me, JBvM as a Progressive Snowflake, see the thread on Blacksplaining

What thread on blacksplaining?

Now why would the word cracker trigger anything in whites since that word hasn't created laws and policies based upon the feeling of those using this. word that is purposefully detrimental to whites?
The one on Whitesplaing, which is really a supposed Black Woman Blacksplaining everything :blahblah:

It's highly amuse she doesn't see how naked her agenda is

LOL! And you think you are making sense with that comment.

and before any of you feel the knee jerk urge to label me, JBvM as a Progressive Snowflake, see the thread on Blacksplaining

Now why would the word cracker trigger anything in whites since that word hasn't created laws and policies based upon the feeling of those using this. word that is purposefully detrimental to whites?
The one on Whitesplaing, which is really a supposed Black Woman Blacksplaining everything :blahblah:

Funny eh?

Well where the fuck is the link to the test? If you can't post it, don't bring it up.

He may not have the minimum post count yet to do links. We added that last month to disappoint our Asian breakfast SPAMMERS.

JBvM If you pass me the link in a PM (conversation on this platform) I'll edit into the OP. I NEED to know if i'm becoming a Cracker since I moved back to the South from California. Wouldn't want that to happen would we?

Just click on my avie and find the link to "start a conversation"..

Well where the fuck is the link to the test? If you can't post it, don't bring it up.

He may not have the minimum post count yet to do links. We added that last month to disappoint our Asian breakfast SPAMMERS.

JBvM If you pass me the link in a PM (conversation on this platform) I'll edit into the OP. I NEED to know if i'm becoming a Cracker since I moved back to the South from California. Wouldn't want that to happen would we?

Thanks. I believe I can weather the probationary period. I've been under stricter rules for longer periods. :spinner:

I can understand a person moving back to the South from California, depending on what part of the South it is.

Apparently this guy likes to use cracker, and kill their white babies ..... being called white cracker too bad when the tables are turned they don't act the same. Racial triggering only gets a response f rom the weak minds who use it, and while using it it is they who are the racist because they are racist against those they accuse of being racist. Typical leftist democratic idiot training and you all pass.

You can call me a honky, white cracker whatever, I grew up being called all the above

. NOTICE THE TITLE

upload_2018-6-8_7-32-30.png

Apparently this guy likes to use cracker, and kill their white babies ..... being called white cracker too bad when the tables are turned they don't act the same. Racial triggering only gets a response f rom the weak minds who use it, and while using it it is they who are the racist because they are racist against those they accuse of being racist. Typical leftist democratic idiot training and you all pass.

You can call me a honky, white cracker whatever, I grew up being called all the above
You appear to thrive in victimhood. Thank god you're not representative of anything but a small group of even smaller minded people

You appear to thrive in victimhood. Thank god you're not representative of anything but a small group of even smaller minded people

So can you post a link to the cracker IQ test now?

So can you post a link to the cracker IQ test now?
Not sure, but I believe you've mistaken what it is. The 'test' is a rhetorical device. 'Select' does not equate to "Click on it" At least that is how I have understood it :aug08_031:

The following error occurred:
Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements
You must have created at least 3 Posts (Yours: 91)
You must have received at least 0 Likes (Yours: 0)
Your Like:post Ratio must be at least: 0% (Yours: 7%)
You must be registered for at least 2 days (Yours 0)

Lincoln the tyrant doesnt look like an ape. Valerie Jarret does

I doubt any cracker gets "triggered" by seeing the word. Evah.
I'm told people think of me as white, and when I see Signage CRACKERS over Aisles in Grocery stores, I feel I should be offended, but I'm not. Not really. I also wonder why so many white people got offended just seeing names like Black Lives Matter. Instantly triggered into shouting All Lives Matter, totally missing the point

Local talk show host I like has a "bit" that took from Jesse Jackson's "privileged crackers" comments. He wants to start a line of Gourmet crackers that sit next Ritz and Nabisco in the cracker aisle called "Privileged Crackers". Tie it into to his novels and audio satire work.

Any cracker I've known -- it's NOT been a privilege. Nor are they privileged..

That is the test I guess, and I cannot link. I'm still on probation. :3:

Tried to search for the test site to put in a link for you. Couldn't find it. You're on you're own new kid. I suggest you just dance and entertain a lot until your "probation" is over.

:5_1_12024:

That is the test I guess, and I cannot link. I'm still on probation. :3:

Tried to search for the test site to put in a link for you. Couldn't find it. You're on you're own new kid. I suggest you just dance and entertain a lot until your "probation" is over.

:5_1_12024:

I had no luck either. Eh.

Maybe the New Kid is just playing us.. :death:All I found under Cracker tests was "diet plans"...

Funny eh?
no comma?

Damn nigga... do you even english?

Forum List

Back