Not tonight, dear.

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
A wife takes her hubby to the doctor. He has not been feeling well for several days. Unfortunately the diagnosis is grim and the prognostication is dire,... It seems that it is unlikely the husband will make it through the night.

They decide to 'make love' ... one "last" time,... (in the light of day), have a candle-light dinner and reminisce about their years together. They fall asleep in each others' arms.

About 10 pm the guy wakes and suggests to his life-mate. "I feel we could and should 'make love' ... just one more time,... What do you think???"

The Misses replies in "that" loving way,... "Sounds great,... for you,... but I have to get up in the morning,... and,... YOU DON'T !!!"

Merlin1047 said:
A wife takes her hubby to the doctor. He has not been feeling well for several days. Unfortunately the diagnosis is grim and the prognostication is dire,... It seems that it is unlikely the husband will make it through the night.

They decide to 'make love' ... one "last" time,... (in the light of day), have a candle-light dinner and reminisce about their years together. They fall asleep in each others' arms.

About 10 pm the guy wakes and suggests to his life-mate. "I feel we could and should 'make love' ... just one more time,... What do you think???"

The Misses replies in "that" loving way,... "Sounds great,... for you,... but I have to get up in the morning,... and,... YOU DON'T !!!"

:dev3:

Forum List

Back