Not the words of a human being

Why did he create jinns? Jinns are portrayed as evil beings.

Say "He" and not "he" when talking about God Almighty.

There are good jinns and evil jinns. Evil jinns can be greatly evil.

I have got to ask, have you ever met a Jinn? I ask this because I spent several years disputing the Quran with another Muslim, (who, incidentally did claim to be a sufi) and he said he met a Jinn and she was 900 years old.

So many scientists refuse to believe that the Qur'an is a human book. They are convinced that the Qur'an is from none but God (who is above any form of humanness), and that everything that is said in the Qur'an can be proven scientifically. This speaks for itself.

It's utter nonsense------some guy in Saudi Arabia----I believe ?? prince talal ---or something like that----pays
second rate needy college professors to verify "science in the Koran"----
none of the reports make sense. There is more "science" in the BAGHAVAD GITA than the
Koran-----in fact,, much more. My all time fave
bit of nonsense is in reference to "embryology in the Koran"---------it includes stuff that would be known way back then and LONG BEFORE to every primitive midwife,

They do pay people for some purpose, but it's not scientists and it's not about science in the Qur'an.

So many scientists refuse to believe that the Qur'an is a human book. They are convinced that the Qur'an is from none but God (who is above any form of humanness), and that everything that is said in the Qur'an can be proven scientifically. This speaks for itself.

Yea! and the heaven and earth were created in six days and ants talk.

A day may mean a phase, a stage; or 1000 days or 1000 years, etc...Animals make sounds; those can sometimes be communications, and science showed it.

It does not matter what the Arabic word for 'day' is because the bible says the earth was created in six days and it was not written in Arabic, it was written in Aramaic and Hebrew. In the bible it says one of Gods days is as a thousand years to us so the bible says the earth was created in six thousand years. The Quran exactly repeats the bible mythology and also says God day is a thousand years. So both the bible and the Quran are wrong and it is obvious that the Quranic statement that the heaven and earth were created in six days was copied from the bible.
Ants do not communicate with sounds they communicate with chemical smells, and in any case the talking ant in the Quran at sura 27.18 speaks a clear sentence. That is obvious rubbish.

I have got to ask, have you ever met a Jinn? I ask this because I spent several years disputing the Quran with another Muslim, (who, incidentally did claim to be a sufi) and he said he met a Jinn and she was 900 years old.
I was going to ask the same question. From my understanding the belief is jinn are all around. A Muslim told me all jinn are evil. Someone else gave me several different versions of jinn from different sources.

And your all mighty, M75, is a very different entity than my All Mighty. My All Mighty did not give a bunch of mortals license to play god with other mortals. My All Mighty considers that a sin worth flooding the planet for. Is your all mighty caring for all those who did not make the ark?

That doesn't speak for anything except the willingness of a Moslem to misrepresent the Koran as a "non-human" book, whatever that means. The Korans fail as books of science.

There certainly have been occasions when Western academics have been paid by the Saudi's, for example, to babble on about so-called miracles of science in the Korans. Maurice Bucaille was one such hack who dud exactly that decades ago. Of course, his career was largely over at that time and shilling for the Saudi's ensured he would forever be a laughable joke.

The first verses of the Chapter "The Most Gracious" (Surah 55)

1. The Most Gracious!
2. It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.
3. He has created man

See how God taught the Qur'an before actually creating the human being.

Look to the following verses of the Chapter "The Most Gracious".

14. He created man from sounding clay like unto pottery,
15. And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke,
16. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you both deny?

This is not and can not be the words of a human being. It is in all obviousness the word of God Almighty Himself (the Creator by Himself of everything that exists, and who is above any form of humanness).

I apologise. These were not correct translations.

These are the translations:

1. The Most Gracious.
2. He taught the Quran.
3. He created man

and

14. He created man from sounding clay like pottery
15. And He created the jinns from the flame of a fire free of smoke.
16.Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you both (humans and jinns) deny?
According to the Korans, man was created from many things. What a shame that Uthman, in the compilation of material he would eventually issue as the Korans, would be so careless with editing of the books.

Depending on what parts of the Korans you choose to accept, man was created from: A blood clot (96:1-2), water (21:30, 24:45, 25:54), clay (15:26) dust (3:59, 30:20, 35:11), and even nothing (19:67).

1. The Most Gracious.
2. He taught the Quran.
3. He created man

and

16.Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you both (humans and jinns) deny?

I again apologise. These are the actual correct translations.

1. The Most Gracious!
2. He taught the Qur'an.
3. He created man

and

1. The Most Gracious.
2. He taught the Quran.
3. He created man

and

I again apologise. These are the actual correct translations.

1. The Most Gracious!
2. He taught the Qur'an.
3. He created man

and

I guess it serves some purpose to ignore the errors, inconsistencies and contradictions in Uthman's Korans.

The first verses of the Chapter "The Most Gracious" (Surah 55)

1. The Most Gracious!
2. It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.
3. He has created man

See how God taught the Qur'an before actually creating the human being.

Look to the following verses of the Chapter "The Most Gracious".

This is not and can not be the words of a human being. It is in all obviousness the word of God Almighty Himself (the Creator by Himself of everything that exists, and who is above any form of humanness).

1. The Most Gracious.
2. He taught the Quran.
3. He created man

and

According to the Korans, man was created from many things. What a shame that Uthman, in the compilation of material he would eventually issue as the Korans, would be so careless with editing of the books.

Depending on what parts of the Korans you choose to accept, man was created from: A blood clot (96:1-2), water (21:30, 24:45, 25:54), clay (15:26) dust (3:59, 30:20, 35:11), and even nothing (19:67).

The Qur'an was revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) by God (who is above any form of humanness) in 7 different styles. When King Uthman (may God be well pleased with him), who was himself one of the greatest, if not the greatest friend of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) feared that the Qur'an would be corrupted, he ordered all versions in the kingdom to be destroyed and kept only one. That one version is the Qur'an we have today in 2015 and it is the Qur'an which has been with the kingdom and with the Muslim nations of the 20th century (after the kingdom), for 14 centuries.

Jinns exist in Islam and maybe in some other religions and to some people of a religion or not in the world.

"Follow the way of those who turn to me in love."

The Holy Qur'an, Luqman (Surah 31), V 15

As the verse says, Islam is about loving God, Most Glorious, Most High, who Himself loves His creatures. This can not be the word of a human being. It is obviously the word of God Himself (who is above any form of humanness).

Luqman advises his son saying:

"O my son! (said Luqman), if there be (but) the weight of a mustard-seed and it were (hidden) in a rock, or (anywhere) in the heavens or on earth, Allah will bring it forth: for Allah understands the finest mysteries, (and) is well-acquainted (with them).

O my son! establish regular prayer, enjoin what is just, and forbid what is wrong, and bear with patient constancy whatever betide you; for this is firmness (of purpose) in (the conduct of) affairs."

The Holy Qur'an, Luqman (Surah 31), V 16-17

Forbid what is wrong does not mean fight people who disbelieve. But for instance, it means if you are the governor, forbid what is wrong.

Luqman advises his son calling him "O my dear son" or "O my beloved son", etc. The translations say "O my son" but it is an error. It is "O my dear son" or "O my beloved son" or "O darling", etc, "Ya Bunayya" in Arabic.

This means that if the son acts upon that advice, he will gain and earn much from it.

This is not the words of a human being, but obviously that of God Almighty Himself.

Muslim75 why don't you give the Quran a rest and read something else. I recommend ' the God delusion' by Richard Dawkins.

Forum List

Back