Not the Video Breitbart Died For: Leaked Obama Vid Already Aired on PBS in 2008

Im laughing..........all the posts of the lefty k00ks on here marginalize the vid as if it is a non-story.

But why then are they falling all over themselves on every thread in this forum tonight doing the epic spin???

Or do we really have some serious poop in the pants going on here??????:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

I find it most fascinating that the lefties are trying to ignore the fact that Obama is squarely behind a man who demanded that Harvard not hire Asians, Latinos or Whites.

But only African Americans. Bell was a black racist.

Henry Louis Gates of "beer gate" fame was bigotted against Continental Blacks and Island Blacks.

So Obama has 2 racist Professors in his past now. It's not the video per se, although I'm waiting for a synopsis on it because I can't see it.

It's the link up to clearly a man who had no use for any persons of any other ethnicity than African Americans.

ergo a racist.

Im laughing..........all the posts of the lefty k00ks on here marginalize the vid as if it is a non-story.

But why then are they falling all over themselves on every thread in this forum tonight doing the epic spin???

Or do we really have some serious poop in the pants going on here??????:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

I find it most fascinating that the lefties are trying to ignore the fact that Obama is squarely behind a man who demanded that Harvard not hire Asians, Latinos or Whites.

Henry Louis Gates of "beer gate" fame was bigotted against Continental Blacks and Island Blacks.

So Obama has 2 racist Professors in his past now. It's not the video per se, although I'm waiting for a synopsis on it because I can't see it.

It's the link up to clearly a man who had no use for any persons of any other ethnicity than African Americans.

ergo a racist.

That isn't what he advocated; he wanted racial parity. BALANCE in LEARNING.

Forum List

Back