"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Cher has had so much plastic surgery she looks like a man pretending to be Cher. Factor in daughter/son Chaz sex change and you have a freak show that has little relevance.

Chaz dont look too hungry lately, he as big as a dump truck

She never follows politics at all.
She just listens to the lefty news and her lefty pals who really know nothing at all.
In other words the Dem's in the Hollywood crowd are a bunch of know it alls who really no nothing at all.

She also said pretty much the same thing when Regan was running as well as Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. :)

Last edited:
Cher came undone.

Cher rips Mitt Romney and his
"If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if i can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters," Cher vented.

She later added, "TOO HARSH? That's me Holding BACK! They care nothing about the POOR The OLD The SICK The HUNGRY CHILDREN & People striving 4 a Better Life."

If Cher is so concerned with poor,sick,old and hungry people striving for a better life she should get out there and hand out her millions or STFU before somone thows stones at her glass house.

I think you mean she is as big as a dump truck.

Now in regards to Cher's rant... is she really so frigging dumb to believe that the Democrats give a shit about the poor, the old, the sick, the hungry children?

Immie

Cher came undone.

"If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if i can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters," Cher vented.

She later added, "TOO HARSH? That's me Holding BACK! They care nothing about the POOR The OLD The SICK The HUNGRY CHILDREN & People striving 4 a Better Life."

It's a big world she can find somewhere else to breathe,, no sympathy for her stupid ass..

She never follows politics at all.
She just listens to the lefty news and her lefty pals who really know nothing at all.
In other words the Dem's in the Hollywood crowd are a bunch of know it alls who really no nothing at all.

She also said pretty much the same thing when Regan was running as well as Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. :)
And if she had any active brain cells she'd see that Obama has merely continued Bush's policies.

Cher has had so much plastic surgery she looks like a man pretending to be Cher. Factor in daughter/son Chaz sex change and you have a freak show that has little relevance.

A freak show? Heck, that describes the better part of the Hollyweird population. But the good news is we're never more than an overdose away from a thinning of the herd.

Now in regards to Cher's rant... is she really so frigging dumb to believe that the Democrats give a shit about the poor, the old, the sick, the hungry children?

Immie

LOL Your so right Immie.

Jesus she pulled the same crap when Bush was Prez. He wasn't "her president."

As if anyone should give a flying fuck about what Cher has to say??

Bet Sonny, a Rep Congressman, would turn over in his grave.

I didn't know Government funded addadicktome's fell under the definition of a "better life."

Immie

Immie Chaz is a he now, surgery and all.

Immie

Immie Chaz is a he now, surgery and all.

NLT,

You can change the outside of the package. You can't change what is inside. You can't change an "X" chromosome to a "Y" chromosome no matter how many cosmetic surgeries you have.

Chaz was, is and always will be a she.

Immie

Cher came undone.

Cher's going :cuckoo:

So: she can call names but don't ya dare do it to her(or near her) wow what a one sided prejudiced bitch

Forum List

Back