Not Terrorist! Says Feds Less Than An Hour After Plane Crash

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Less than an hour ago a plane was flown into the FBI/IRS office in Austin. Witnesses say pilot deliberately flew into building. This was apparantly after he burned down his own house. Definitely not terrorism!

Your thoughts?

Sounds almost like a reverse profiling.
His name is not arabic...so it "can't" be terrorism.

Evidently, he was a terrorist with a grudge against the Government

Small plane crashes into IRS building in Texas - USATODAY.com

A U.S. law official identified the pilot as Joseph Stack and said investigators were looking at an anti-government message on the Web linked to him. The website expresses fury at the IRS and said violence "is the only answer."

Federal law enforcement officials said they were investigating whether the pilot crashed on purpose in an effort to blow up IRS offices and cited the Austin man's problems with the agency. All the officials spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

he may not be connected to a terrorist organization, but in my book, what he did is terrorism.

Is there a legal or commonly accepted definition of terrorist? Cause I gotta say, this guy fits MY definition of terrorist.

Domestic Terrorist attack, by another angry white male. This has happened before , and will happen again.
White men have trouble controlling their rage.!!

Is there a legal or commonly accepted definition of terrorist? Cause I gotta say, this guy fits MY definition of terrorist.

Terrorism is a tactic not a group.

In my mind, this is an act of terrorism. He intentionally flew into the building because of his political agenda

My introduction to the real American nightmare starts back in the early ‘80s. Unfortunately after more than 16 years of school, somewhere along the line I picked up the absurd, pompous notion that I could read and understand plain English. Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy. We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.

The intent of this exercise and our efforts was to bring about a much-needed re-evaluation of the laws that allow the monsters of organized religion to make such a mockery of people who earn an honest living. However, this is where I learned that there are two “interpretations” for every law; one for the very rich, and one for the rest of us… Oh, and the monsters are the very ones making and enforcing the laws; the inquisition is still alive and well today in this country.

That little lesson in patriotism cost me $40,000+, 10 years of my life, and set my retirement plans back to 0. It made me realize for the first time that I live in a country with an ideology that is based on a total and complete lie. It also made me realize, not only how naive I had been, but also the incredible stupidity of the American public; that they buy, hook, line, and sinker, the crap about their “freedom”… and that they continue to do so with eyes closed in the face of overwhelming evidence and all that keeps happening in front of them.

This idiot tried to set himself up as a Church and got caught to the tune of $40,000

It sucks being a moron doesn't it?

he may not be connected to a terrorist organization, but in my book, what he did is terrorism.

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

I'd say that these words by JACK make it pretty clear that he meant to and planned to terrorize the IRS.

Last edited:

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

I'd say that these words by JACK make it pretty clear that he meant to and planned to terrorize the IRS.

I agree. It's not Islamic terrorism. But it's terrorism nonetheless.

Dont know enough yet, but seems odd that they can confirm that so quickly...

what's odd is that they can say someone flying an airplane into a building because he's ticked off at the government isn't terrorism.

Maybe they didn't know. or maybe they were pressuming that terrorism = Islamic Terrorism and were using the terms interchagibly.

Dont know enough yet, but seems odd that they can confirm that so quickly...

what's odd is that they can say someone flying an airplane into a building because he's ticked off at the government isn't terrorism.

Maybe they didn't know. or maybe they were pressuming that terrorism = Islamic Terrorism and were using the terms interchagibly.

if that's the case, they need to define their terms properly. no, it isn't islamic terrorism. yes, it appears to be a terrorist act by a timothy mcveigh type acting alone.

if that's the case, they need to define their terms properly. no, it isn't islamic terrorism. yes, it's a terrorist act by a timothy mcveigh type acting alone.

My guess it probably is. But then im not psychic. I dont know what they mean. Im just guessing because it's obviously a terroristic act.

if that's the case, they need to define their terms properly. no, it isn't islamic terrorism. yes, it's a terrorist act by a timothy mcveigh type acting alone.

My guess it probably is. But then im not psychic. I dont know what they mean. Im just guessing because it's obviously a terroristic act.

i'm figuring they wanted people to know it wasn't a 9/11 type thing. as if it matters to the people in the building who's flying the plane.

Forum List

Back