Not sure why my "white doctor" felt the need to use slang since I am the black man

Ha ha ha… This silly phrase has been around for a very long time and used by all kinds of people too. One would have to been living under a rock not to notice that this is a common phrase used by many people. I would blink only if the phrase came from a non musician over the age of 75 years old. It is a ubiquitous phrase not "jive" fool. It is used by...gasp...women too...and it is all good.

me not grow up around white people so it was no way of me knowing

Yes but I wasn't expecting tell me in a way where she was trying be all COOL

You may not be Black fbj. If you were were really a person of color you would have never started such an idiot thread so full of ignorant bullcrap as this. Keep trolling people and see where it gets you fbj fool. You are an illiterate suburban white kid who lives in your parents basement taking on race causes. What an ignorant thread. Your story is a lie and you are a fraud "fbj". You are also illiterate since yo cannot understand what "all kinds of people means" and you have very low social skills and little reading comprehension or writing abilities.

Ha ha ha… This silly phrase has been around for a very long time and used by all kinds of people too. One would have to been living under a rock not to notice that this is a common phrase used by many people. I would blink only if the phrase came from a non musician over the age of 75 years old. It is a ubiquitous phrase not "jive" fool. It is used by...gasp...women too...and it is all good.

Yes but I wasn't expecting tell me in a way where she was trying be all COOL

You may not be Black fbj. If you were were really a person of color you would have never started such an idiot thread so full of ignorant bullcrap as this. Keep trolling people and see where it gets you fbj fool. You are an illiterate suburban white kid who lives in your parents basement taking on race causes. What an ignorant thread. Your story is a lie and you are a fraud "fbj". You are also illiterate since yo cannot understand what "all kinds of people means" and you have very low social skills and little reading comprehension or writing abilities.

Im black you silly fool. If I grew up around blacks and only heard that phrase on TV uttered by blacks or in rap music, why would I not think the white doctor was trying speak slang?

you are not convincing in anything you say fbj sorry it must be that you are bob the transgender white boy who hates women

Forum List

Back