Not sure what to put here

Hotmema

Rookie
Sep 29, 2010
Etowah, Tn
Hi,

My name is Sandy and I do not know how to use this post. I am interested in finding people that are fed up with the government. They want to take money from us retired people but give their selves raises and retirements that all the rest of us would like to have but don't.

welcome you must be in central tn?

well first most of us dont just give up our names...

as long as you are republican, christian and conservative...this board will love you....i am none of those...
*hangs head, snickering*

Don't listen to her, this board is about 50-50, liberal/conservative with lot's of lively debate. And "Lively" can be defined in many ways so be careful at first.

:welcome:

Hi,

My name is Sandy and I do not know how to use this post. I am interested in finding people that are fed up with the government. They want to take money from us retired people but give their selves raises and retirements that all the rest of us would like to have but don't.

Are you really hot?

Shut_Your_Mouth_Animated_GIF_Welcome_Brown_Gold_k_3.gif

Hotmema, there are some fancy features on this board. Some are explained (mebbe all...I'm an idijit about this stuff) in the "Announcements and Feedback" Forum and if not, you should feel free to ask a question (new thread) there.

BTW, TN is just stunning this time of year, eh? What all part are you in, Ma'am?

Forum List

Back