Not sure what to do now...

Mr. Midst

Feb 8, 2017
I think today, I finally realized how weak the Democratic Party really is. Push cane to shove on the congressional floor, and my so called representatives fell down and cried uncle.

So I’ll admit it; for the foreseeable future, the Democrats have lost. They’re scattered, they don’t agree on anything, and when the going gets rough they seem to be the first to buckle and cry. They’re weak of mind, weak of heart, and I’m done putting my faith in them.

So yeah, as Mr. Trump says, you’ve won and you’re not gonna stop winning until your sick of winning. You all win.

That’s all I can really say. I feel so lost now that the people tasked with protecting my interests gave up, and I’m not sure what else I can do other than admit defeat. My future has suddenly become extremely bleak and I just don’t know what the hell im supposed to do now

I think today, I finally realized how weak the Democratic Party really is. Push cane to shove on the congressional floor, and my so called representatives fell down and cried uncle.

So I’ll admit it; for the foreseeable future, the Democrats have lost. They’re scattered, they don’t agree on anything, and when the going gets rough they seem to be the first to buckle and cry. They’re weak of mind, weak of heart, and I’m done putting my faith in them.

So yeah, as Mr. Trump says, you’ve won and you’re not gonna stop winning until your sick of winning. You all win.

That’s all I can really say. I feel so lost now that the people tasked with protecting my interests gave up, and I’m not sure what else I can do other than admit defeat. My future has suddenly become extremely bleak and I just don’t know what the hell im supposed to do now

I feel so lost now that the people tasked with protecting my interests gave up

And what interest might those be? Open borders? Chain migration? Immigrant lotteries where we don't select the best, but the luckiest?

And what interest might those be? Open borders? Chain migration? Immigrant lotteries where we don't select the best, but the luckiest?
^ dumb shit doesn't know he's here because of chain migration

Maybe you should try to have interests more in line with reality.

What’s wrong wh what they did . Got a promis on a DACA vote in order to extend the gov for 10 days .

Seems fair enough .
Republicans could have steamrolled them, since they control everything. But they're such an embarrassment to the nation that they have to let this type of charade happen.

Is that what you really think? The democrats didn't back down...

^^ only way you survive is because of welfare..you told us.

Don't take politics so serious you will give yourself an ulcer the political pendulum goes from party to party a lot after the 2008 election everyone was saying the Republican party was dead and would never win another election neither party stays down forever.

Don't take politics so serious you will give yourself an ulcer the political pendulum goes from party to party a lot after the 2008 election everyone was saying the Republican party was dead and would never win another election neither party stays down forever.

Thank you, thank you! The mantra from many looney lefties, some even on this forum ( hi RIGHTWINGER), thought the next Republican President was yet to be born. They claimed the electoral map made it impossible for a Republican to win the president for the foreseeable future. But as is often the case, the tide flows in and out. Things are never as bad or as good as you think.

What’s wrong wh what they did . Got a promis on a DACA vote in order to extend the gov for 10 days .

Seems fair enough .
Republicans could have steamrolled them, since they control everything. But they're such an embarrassment to the nation that they have to let this type of charade happen.

How?
Exactly. They just let it all get away from their control.

No, dumbass, they actually took control and did what was best for the people, despite what the more leftish loonies were trying to do.

Have you fucktards ever thought about doing what's best for America and Americans? Well, quite a few Democrat Senators are from the old school, and do frequently.

They are outnumbered by leftist Commie whackos in the party, though.

Commies have taken over the Democrat party is what has happened.

Seems fair enough .

Is that so? Then please tell us, when was the last time the Democrats backed down during a government shutdown?

And how are you here?

Forum List

Back