Not supporting the troops?!

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113484,00.html

""The first definition of patriotism is keeping faith with those who have worn the uniform of the country," said Kerry, who argued in the Democrats' weekly radio address that Bush has not given the troops sufficient logistical support. "

I cant believe this man has the audacity to say that Bush isnt giving the troops sufficient support after voting to deny the troops the funds necessary! Why on earth does anyone think this guy is better than Bush?

I dont hink they EVEN CARE WHO they vote for as long as Bush is voted out. if given the choice between mickey mouse and G.W..they would vote for the mouse...real smart bunch we are dealing with here.not voting for someone as much as against someone else...

and the Dem's charge the president with polarizing this country. They are the reason half this country will vote against Bush instead of for Kerry. They are the ones to blame but no media outlet(besides fox, and hardball) will point that out. All they'll do is bring on JK's campaign guys to talk about how great kerry is.

P.S
did anybody see the Fox News intervue by Carl Cammeron with John Kerry. He said it was Ok for him(JK) to run on vietnam but it was wrong for Bush to run on 9-11. What a hipocrite. God if this man becomes president. I hope and pray the electorite won't be fooled, but i'm not so sure!!!!:( :(

no matter what G.W does they will whine about it, is OK for the lackey to say crap out of both sides of his mouth but G.W. isnt s'pose to say or do anything...the democrats want us back in the 50s....

Kerry is creating one of the nastiest camp. ever. According to some news reports I have seen on the television, they are calling it a blood fight to the end...but who is doing all the name calling? Who is slinging the mud? The only name bashing I am seeing is Kerry to Bush and Kerry voters are following in hot persuit...

No matter what, all Kerry seems to do is what Kerry supporters do and that is name call. How much of this will Americans listen to before they realize this man is saying nothing at all??

All that comes out of Kerry is garbage. Nothing else. He stands for garbage , he can produce garbage...that is about what he is to me. I have yet to see some proof he is more than that.

All that comes out of Kerry is garbage. Nothing else. He stands for garbage , he can produce garbage...that is about what he is to me. I have yet to see some proof he is more than that.

Hey Winston, are you psychic, you seem to have read my mind !!

Phychic...no....realistic yes.

Just imagine their first debate...what on earth will Kerry say outside of name calling, bashing, accusations, finger pointing and whining?

Perhaps it should be held in romper room so Kerry will fit in with his equals. He can sit down in the little chairs with the rest of the kids and call out names.....

Am I being mean or realistic here?

cold blooded dead on!!!!! when hamburger kerry goes into his senate type drone and bores the hell out of everyone a half hour at a time and still says nothing..maybe the democrats will wake up..i doubt it as they are hypnotised [sp] already!!! the lower the brain power the easier it is to do...:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I almost wish it was hillary. So Bush can beat her and we no longer have to deal with the Clintons forever.

Well you know he is in the background in control of everything. Kerry has already been threatened not to mess with Clintons link from the DNC. You know its odd, but i really think Clinton is an evil man. He is just so manipulative. im so glad we have term limits.

Like avatar said the clinton along with Mcauliff control the Dem party, they say jump and the dems say how high !

Forum List

Back